Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belinda_short

I have feet.

Luvcow posted:

just to reiterate from earlier you have a really, really cool style. that one there is my favorite of the bunch but i'm thinking the whole journal would be an immersive read. how many journals have you filled so far?

Thanks! This is my second journal but I'm still working on the first one. If you like I can upload a short video of me flipping through them.

This one I worked on a little more, here's a little clip of how it looks in different light

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlT2NshHl78/?taken-by=belinda.short

I have feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass

made this a few years ago for my boss as a wedding present and just found a picture i took. it's a little blurry but i thought i had lost it entirely.

figured noble doggos were a good byob picture.

Robot Made of Meat

Flavius Aetass posted:

made this a few years ago for my boss as a wedding present and just found a picture i took. it's a little blurry but i thought i had lost it entirely.

This is a good artte.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Android Blues

that is absolutely incredible + i love it

belinda_short

I have feet.

Flavius Aetass posted:

I love this!

I have feet.

belinda_short

I have feet.
When I was younger, I used to LOVE graffiti art. I was obsessed with creating word/font styles and writing. I loved anything 3D (thanks Commander Mark) and spray paint is my second favorite medium.

I've recently been getting back into the concept of this kind of work and trying to create my own style/tag (without too much input from current artists because I hate being influenced that way) but if anyone is interested, I'm doing some names (marker/etc not spray I don't have caps) while I stream if anyone wants a simple 3-color or so sketch with their usernames. I try to make them all different.

My flat drawing style lends itself pretty well to spray paint so I may not be doing a lot of word art but I'd love to incorporate the themes.

Just toss me a PM if you want me to work on one for you and what name you'd want.

The following are quick sketches I made during my stream, and a more graphic style journal entry I made

https://i.imgur.com/Qcf2WmD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/u5xxMeS.jpg

edited to just link cause the images are big apparently

I've had pneumonia for the past 2 weeks so I haven't been around much. =(

I have feet.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I was going to dump tons of random old art i had lying around and be the cool kid but everyone else is good and now im anxious and my arms hurt :(

Seriously, stuff like the dog art, the cool mantis and lettering is so good

I made my avatar with markers

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Aug 2, 2018

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was going to dump tons of random old art i had lying around and be the cool kid but everyone else is good and now im anxious and my arms hurt :(

i would very much like to see your random old art fwiw

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

your art so far has been beautiful and i'm a huge fan, imho just post it but i do understand any trepidation you have

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I’m going through a box and a shelf of random stuff I kept from 2016 and on; there’s an awful lot of ground to cover, should I do it chunks?

Uh, I hope I don’t get too nsfwy cause u can see tweety’s pubes

Clockwise from top left: Oct-To-To, here parsed as oktoto, giant god of being too high on brownies. Gross Monster, from a jrpg with small sprites. Selma, from Aunt Patty. Tweety stretching his wings. Duck smoking in an autumn setting.

Pretty and not weird stuff

Plank

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Aug 2, 2018

Manifisto

those are great, ty!

Dungeon Ecology

tweety is definitely av material

belinda_short

I have feet.
Your stuff is awesome Plant

I have feet.

Flavius Aetass
those irises are gorgeous :eyepop:

Plant MONSTER.

You guys are nice

Android Blues

i love how you coloured those gemstones. alighted instant interest + feeling of admiration in me :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
really cool art, has like a georgia o'keefe on acid type of vibe to it

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

twoday

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:justpost:

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

twoday

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I’m going through a box and a shelf of random stuff I kept from 2016 and on; there’s an awful lot of ground to cover, should I do it chunks?

Uh, I hope I don’t get too nsfwy cause u can see tweety’s pubes

Clockwise from top left: Oct-To-To, here parsed as oktoto, giant god of being too high on brownies. Gross Monster, from a jrpg with small sprites. Selma, from Aunt Patty. Tweety stretching his wings. Duck smoking in an autumn setting.

Pretty and not weird stuff

Plank

Oh wait you did

That rose in particular is astounding, keep it up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i like the idea and the finished piece

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
heres my ode to flappy birds that i did years ago and has been hanging in a corner of the spare bedroom i use as a studio:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
and two from a thread i made years ago when i used tiny pic to host images resulting in their complete and utter disappearance now :(

Plant MONSTER.

Luvcow posted:

heres my ode to flappy birds that i did years ago and has been hanging in a corner of the spare bedroom i use as a studio:

High art, love the tone of the mouse drawings too!

More farts

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

and two from a thread i made years ago when i used tiny pic to host images resulting in their complete and utter disappearance now :(

I always love your art.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

High art, love the tone of the mouse drawings too!

i love this one so much

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I always love your art.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so now i've opened the can of worms of looking through old sketch books of art from threads that i used tiny pic in and subsequently disappeared the images

these are from a thread where the posters wanted to outfit a sheep they bought and use it as a battle sheep, eventually they strapped a sword to its back and bought it some armor:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

so now i've opened the can of worms of looking through old sketch books of art from threads that i used tiny pic in and subsequently disappeared the images

these are from a thread where the posters wanted to outfit a sheep they bought and use it as a battle sheep, eventually they strapped a sword to its back and bought it some armor:

these are gold

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

these are gold

Plant MONSTER.

Perfect in every conceivable way.

This sort of counts as art, I work at a plant and flower shop. I started doing arrangements with leftover flowers and stuff.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Perfect in every conceivable way.

This sort of counts as art, I work at a plant and flower shop. I started doing arrangements with leftover flowers and stuff.

absolutely yes, i assume you've heard or seen shows/events like this:
https://www.mfa.org/programs/special-event/art-in-bloom

Macnult

so much lovely art :love:

Plant MONSTER.

Should we make more???

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Should we make more???

yes

Macnult

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Should we make more???

twoday

luvcow, I would love to see an animation by you, your art reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

twoday posted:

that's a really cool movie, i have no animation skills but i'd love to think i'd be capable of something even half as good as that

Manifisto

twoday posted:

that is really weird, but cool

minidrummingrobot

FLVCTVAT·NEC·MERGITVR

twoday posted:

I made this sculpture out of H0 Scale railroad guys. It is called "Bavarian Interrogation" and it is about 1 inch wide.

You should listen to this song while looking at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnED-wFQyA

I mean, ideally you should have the thing in your hand and bring it up to your face while you look at it and listen to the music, for the full effect.

I actually own this art piece. Please refrain from posting further footage without prior consultation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

minidrummingrobot posted:

I actually own this art piece. Please refrain from posting further footage without prior consultation.

Oh poo poo he's right, I actually sold it to him for 20 buckswhen I was down on my luck, and he now has all authority over the art piece in question. Uhhh.... My bad! sorry

• Locked thread