Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I'd hate to be an ostrich jacket maker today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I kinda like the jackets but thats just my bad taste in fashion

I mean his in particular isn't great. But the other examples are really nice. The

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

egyptian rat race posted:

Haha, what a baby back bitch. I thought my job was bad when my expense reports got rejected repeatedly for fraction of a cent rounding errors. Now I just make sure the errors are in favor of my employer and magically they get approved

Haven't you seen Office Space?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

How does your expense report have an error thats a fraction of a cent?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

hobbesmaster posted:

I like being corporately dominated

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

hobbesmaster posted:

So the tax rates can be such and such percentage that causes the price of two nights in a hotel (rounded to the whole cent) to be different than 2 x [one night in hotel] at the same rate. We have to break out taxes and room rates separately. It's dumb. The error is plus or minus one cent, but it's the fraction of a penny from the tax rate that causes it.

E: I'm gonna preemptively tell y'all to gently caress off because I already had this fight with the financial people

egyptian rat race fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 2, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hate the events that are happening currently.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Ultra Carp

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I hate the events that are happening currently.

:same:

At least I have NFL training camp to give myself the insane delusion that things might be better in the future

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Iron Rose posted:

I mean his in particular isn't great. But the other examples are really nice. The

Ziggy, is that you

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_25RK5GbJIc

September 27, check local listings.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Showing boobs to own the libs.

https://twitter.com/KayaJones/status/1024435048009748480

https://twitter.com/KayaJones/status/1024739053327998976

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Everything is so god drat weird. And I only drink.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

The Iron Rose posted:

Do you go to discos and cosplay like it's 1978? Because that's about the only place those jackets make sense to me.

I bet Paul's a Bee Gees fan.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

hobbesmaster posted:

That's what I want to know!!! It's only 59 days to the end of the fiscal year and you're dropping this poo poo on my desk! What the gently caress is wrong with you?! I'm going to have to route this up to a flag officer!

:ssh:(Thanks. I'm attaching this post to another disability application.)

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
The only Ostrich related thing I have to add is apparently because the farmers take the the eggs away from the parents and raise the babies themselves, farmed ostriches are way more horny for humans than they are for other ostriches. Which to me makes slaughtering them for meat and leather extra awkward

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
The remains that came back from north korea might just be random bones

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/trumps-boast-about-getting-remains-from-korea-is-collapsing.html

quote:

The latest batch of 55 boxes of remains from North Korea has just been received, and appears to fit the historic pattern. According to the Associated Press, the boxes contain “a single military dog tag but no other information that could help U.S. forensics experts determine their individual identities.”

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Aug 2, 2018

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The remains that came back from north korea might just be random bones including dogs

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/trumps-boast-about-getting-remains-from-korea-is-collapsing.html

:byodood: THE ART OF THE DEAL!!1!!!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

As a liberal, I am owned. Please please stop using the bikini and the exposed female form, it triggers me.

Also god drat Kim is owning the poo poo out of Trump it’s not even funny.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Milo and POTUS posted:

Ziggy, is that you

:golfclap:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024879317577285633?s=19

Didn't even notice this tweet. Guess the nice letter makes up for (maybe) restarting ICBM production

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Holy gently caress

Look, amid all the toxxes and jokes today I want you all to take another moment to reflect on this. This is the kind of coincidental poo poo interacting with human technology that can end the world.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
lol we have been under the threat of world destruction by nukes my entire life I say as I take another hit

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Foul balls don't count and aren't dwelled on

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/08/tesla-asked-cops-for-help-during-active-shooter-threat-which-was-bogus/

Elon swatted the whistleblower

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I’m not worried that this president could ever think the Russian president attacked him without previous notice.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Oh hey 2018 has a new victim

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose/

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Coast to coast host is toast, presumably a ghost

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The Daily did a short piece on QAnon this morning. And while most of us probably already had a better idea due to osmosis they did fine at explaining in a short time. And they briefly covered how they’re dangerous and dumb

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

i dream at night of banging big titty racist white women in confederate flag bikinis for my best friend and all his ancestors

i also dream at night of banging israeli chicks for my ancestors

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

basically my point here is suck a titty everyday

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Viva Miriya posted:

i dream at night of banging big titty racist white women in confederate flag bikinis for my best friend and all his ancestors

i also dream at night of banging israeli chicks for my ancestors

:bisonyes:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

OD on crystal energy would have been more on brand.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

I have a pair of ostrich leather cowboy boots that have been good to me. Those jackets look like poo poo though.

Post pics of you wearing them OP

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Syncopated posted:

Post pics of you wearing them OP

Yeah, wear the boots

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I have a pair of ostrich leather cowboy boots that have been good to me. Those jackets look like poo poo though.
Do the pointy toes help you kick the cockroaches hiding in the corner?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lol if you think art bell died, he was qanon and the deep state killed him but not before he left pre recorded messages to be posted by a timer

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

EBB posted:

Holy gently caress

Look, amid all the toxxes and jokes today I want you all to take another moment to reflect on this. This is the kind of coincidental poo poo interacting with human technology that can end the world.

It's funny that the Sweet Meteor o' Death was projected to kill us all DIRECTLY when it was always attempting to do it INDIRECTLY.

SMOD is smarter than us all.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
NO COLLISION! FAKE NEWS

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013

EBB posted:

Holy gently caress

Bet they didn't notice until someone else told them about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's official: Apple is a trillion dollar company :thermidor:

• Locked thread