Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

If Ricochet is out then gently caress it have Keith Lee beat Cole for the strap

Yes, that's a match on the show and that's a wrestler on the roster. You can do that with the entire show too. Can we please just wait and see if the Observer has more info like I originally asked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Perhaps if you didn’t want to discuss it until the observer came out, you could have not mentioned it at all until then.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
you can read between the lines, i think it's pretty clear what rovert is saying

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I don't see how it's controversial to pretty much say, "I"ve heard there are going to be changes, but that's it. I have no idea what they could be right now."

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

TheKingslayer posted:

I don't see how it's controversial to pretty much say, "I"ve heard there are going to be changes, but that's it. I have no idea what they could be right now."

Neither do I and sportsgenius86 always plays this game trying to get me probated whenever possible.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Can confirm rovert will be wrestling Matt Riddler at Takeover.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I wish it was sportsgenius86 that got injured, in his posting hand

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Neither do I and sportsgenius86 always plays this game trying to get me probated whenever possible.

Agreed completely and that's pretty ridiculous, I've noticed it too. Nothing wrong at all with your original post that justified this derail on others' part

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gonna just go ahead and say yeah I don't see any problem with that post either. rovert has significantly turned down his rovertiest tendencies the past few months imo so quit baggin' on him.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
unfree sportsweenus86

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Agreed completely and that's pretty ridiculous, I've noticed it too. Nothing wrong at all with your original post that justified this derail on others' part

The original post didn’t bother me at all.

But you can’t post that and then get all “don’t talk about it, just wait!” when people start trying to figure out/ask you what it is.

If you don’t want a dialogue about it, don’t post it. That seems fairly simple to me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's rather disingenuous to refer to attacks and complaints as starting a dialogue about what was posted. If you're going to keep acting this way I believe a strong probation is in order

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

The original post didn’t bother me at all.

But you can’t post that and then get all “don’t talk about it, just wait!” when people start trying to figure out/ask you what it is.

If you don’t want a dialogue about it, don’t post it. That seems fairly simple to me.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/604041708817416192?lang=en

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

Yes, that's a match on the show and that's a wrestler on the roster. You can do that with the entire show too. Can we please just wait and see if the Observer has more info like I originally asked?
Sure I was just responding to the post that said it was Ricochet

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

replace ricochet with Dream and EC3 for the legendary all heel triple threat

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

IcePhoenix posted:

replace ricochet with Dream and EC3 for the legendary all heel triple threat

They can present him as on all day long, but Dream is a face

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
As long as he's in NXT the people will love Dream. I accept what follows.

An incredible feud with Elias for the Intercontinental championship.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey rovert, it's the spoilers thread so you should have been more specific in your original statement, so we don't have to have this go-around before you clarify what you meant, thanks. It was also probably better suited to the general NXT thread (again, with specifics about what "changes" meant).

Guys, please don't make me have to come back into the spoilers thread, cheers!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Troxartas posted:

They can present him as on all day long, but Dream is a face

let's be honest the only heel in NXT is Ciampa

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Hey rovert, it's the spoilers thread so you should have been more specific in your original statement, so we don't have to have this go-around before you clarify what you meant, thanks. It was also probably better suited to the general NXT thread (again, with specifics about what "changes" meant).

Noted. Just I didn't want others to accidentally spoil the yet unannounced matches in the NXT thread.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Pay respects to Becky's push, which looks like it may be dead after Summerslam. AT&T Center JUST released a new poster for Hell in a Cell.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Will the day ever come when this forum realizes that promo material is worthless wrt future storylines

Besides, we already knew Becky was never winning and especially when Charlotte was added to the match

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i cant believe aj styles is defending the wwe title against asuka

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

bradzilla posted:

Will the day ever come when this forum realizes that promo material is worthless wrt future storylines

Besides, we already knew Becky was never winning and especially when Charlotte was added to the match

Dunno. Also regarding Summerslam, apparently Dave and Bryan reported that Carmella is most likely facing Asuka on Tuesday. It's being advertised, anyways. May as well make it a fatal four way at this point.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Excuse me, but AJ is defending against Roman, obviously. He'll fail to capture the title from Brock and then move to Smackdown to try and take the title from AJ so he can claim that Smackdown is HIS YARD.

Comedy option: He'll beat Brock and then want the WWE Title as well.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

DarkstarIV posted:

Dunno. Also regarding Summerslam, apparently Dave and Bryan reported that Carmella is most likely facing Asuka on Tuesday. It's being advertised, anyways. May as well make it a fatal four way at this point.

Sigh. Adding more wrestlers to a match won't hide the fact that Carmella needs to improve as a wrestler. Maybe she can go back to NXT for a stint to work on some things.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

I'm looking forward to the 7-way HIAC match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Roman Reigns is gonna finish the job, burying Nakamura 6 feet under the 6 feet he's currently under

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Can't wait for WWE to repeat December2Dismember by first eliminating AJ and Shinsuke by double-countout due to simultaneous ballshots and in the end having the match come down to Lashley vs Reigns while for some reason Heyman is ringside, shaking his head in disapproval.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This would be legit good.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
When are y’all gonna learn Robert doesn’t get scoops

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Tomahawk posted:

He just loves the attention. Also Roque is one of his alts

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
It seems to have been Alister Black who was injured. He got crotched by Ciampa at the Las Vegas show and had to get surgery.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh my god, I was right :suicide:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

VJeff posted:

Oh my god, I was right :suicide:

Apparently he may be cleared in time to compete. At least that's what F4W was told. However if he isn't, I'm sorta curious if they'll just run Gargano/Ciampa again, or add someone else into the mix at the last minute. I know someone proposed having the winner of the EC3/Dream match be added into the mix. I mean Ciampa is retaining regardless, so it doesn't matter who gets added to be honest.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 3, 2018

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Tomahawk posted:

Great timing.

What F4W reported about Black is the tame/respectful version of what happened. He is out of Takeover.

Richochet hasn't wrestled in like six weeks due to a shoulder injury. The treatment he is receiving means he can't currently wrestle but he is still set for Takeover.

What they do for the main event comes down to two things: they don't want Ciampa to do a job AND they don't want to do another straight one on one Ciampa vs Gargano match. A cage match has been discussed, as has making one of the undercard matches at number 1 contenders match and having that person wrestle in a triple threat as has bringing someone back from the main roster (Drew Galloway).

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Apparently he may be cleared in time to compete. At least that's what F4W was told.

Where?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you friend Rovert

Unfortunately that might be it for Main Event Aleister if that's a major injury. Being third wheel for the DIY feud is one thing, being on the roster and sidelined potentially while each of Keith Lee and Riddle join/make waves on the scene is going to be another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

The daily update from yesterday apparently. May have misread it though.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Aug 3, 2018