Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I feel VERY bad for Rachel. She's massively insecure, was fiercely loyal to her alliance to her own detriment, and they absolutely treated her like trash. I don't even like Rachel but Angela's just a poo poo person.

Angela is a very bad person but I'm looking forward to this week now that she won. I must know more about Evil Angela.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Wow... next week isn't a Double.

I thought for sure it was coming.
That means Jury still doesn't start just yet.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Yes, now that they have to use her DRs we're going to learn a lot about this strange creature known as Angela.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That agonizing eviction interview also assures us Rachel isn't getting into a Battle Back.

mallratcal posted:

Angela is a very bad person but I'm looking forward to this week now that she won.

Will it? Angela's gonna target Fessy/Scottie/Haleigh/Rockstar. Tyler, JC, and Lv4 get away with their blindsides becuase no one can make a stink with Angela as HOH. Bay's power is the only hope but I don't trust that she won't just try to get good with the numbers. They probably just agree to backdoor Scottie.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

STAC Goat posted:

That agonizing eviction interview also assures us Rachel isn't getting into a Battle Back.

Will it? Angela's gonna target Fessy/Scottie/Haleigh/Rockstar. Tyler, JC, and Lv4 get away with their blindsides becuase no one can make a stink with Angela as HOH. Bay's power is the only hope but I don't trust that she won't just try to get good with the numbers. They probably just agree to backdoor Scottie.

She seems positively desperate for a reason to backstab Fessy, also.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hell, Fessy's lucky Brett said Rachel told him about the power or else Bay would probably think Fessy leaked it. He might survive this week.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
If Bayleigh wasn't such a dud, she would figure that having her power be known by everybody and being blindsided on the eviction would leave her no choice but to put up Brett and someone from the other side next to him. But I agree that she will probably waste it on getting out Scottie, or get evicted without using the power at all.

Brett really screwed the pooch with his speech. They could have targeted Bayleigh, with her feeling completely safe and wanting to sit on her power, but now she would have to be a complete idiot not to use it.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I can see a scenario where Angela (on Tyler's orders, naturally) goes to Bayleigh and says "If you agree not to use the power you're 100% not going on the block this week. If you use the power and someone comes down at Veto, you're 100% the replacement nom" and just let Bayleigh talk herself out of using it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bay hosed herself outing it because now even if she uses it offensively and puts up Brett/Tyler she's got at least 3 people playing to win POV and backdoor her. It still might be worth doing if she was committed to her side and maybe putting up the two weakest players on that side to try and avoid POV getting played. But Bay ain't committed.

Angela's gonna say "Rachel told me about your power, I don't want you to change my noms, so lets see who we can agree needs to go?" That will be Scottie and I imagine Rockstar. Then if the POV comes into play Angela probably backdoors Fessy.

Any other scenario would shock the hell out of me.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I got you with my ninja edit! I just really want to see how Angela plays and what type of edit they give her. I don't know much about her other than she's cold as ice.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's not much more to her, sadly. She's just a boring rear end in a top hat.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

drat! well that's not fun.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

STAC Goat posted:

Bay hosed herself outing it because now even if she uses it offensively and puts up Brett/Tyler she's got at least 3 people playing to win POV and backdoor her. It still might be worth doing if she was committed to her side and maybe putting up the two weakest players on that side to try and avoid POV getting played. But Bay ain't committed.

Angela's gonna say "Rachel told me about your power, I don't want you to change my noms, so lets see who we can agree needs to go?" That will be Scottie and I imagine Rockstar. Then if the POV comes into play Angela probably backdoors Fessy.

Any other scenario would shock the hell out of me.

She would be the single biggest idiot on Big Brother if she thinks the other side of the house will let her keep her "hijack" powers for next week. She is probably going up as the replacement nominee either way. Using the power and hoping the veto goes to someone who won't use it is the only way she lasts the week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

TyrantWD posted:

She would be the single biggest idiot on Big Brother if she thinks the other side of the house will let her keep her "hijack" powers for next week. She is probably going up as the replacement nominee either way. Using the power and hoping the veto goes to someone who won't use it is the only way she lasts the week.

Well there's a theoretical way around that. Agree to use the power and put up the noms the HOH wants and then hope the HOH no longer sees you as a threat with your power burned.

Its the "smart" play for Bay now that she screwed it up. Because Bay ain't going to war and risking the >50% it ends up blowing up in her face.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.

mallratcal posted:

What's Wrong With Angela?! Holy :laffo:

Edit: I feel a little bad for Rachel but that interview was gold.

This. This was an all timer. The exasperated "What's wrong with Angela!?!" is the stuff of legend.

Hopefully the DR talks some sense into Bayleigh about putting up Brett + Sam/Kaycee. They'd then just have to hope their side wins veto or that they could pull in JC for the vote.

FeastForCows
Oct 18, 2011
That was some good loving TV right there.

Also holy poo poo at Bayleigh's house. From the way she talked about her past I imagined she lived in some rough neighborhood.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I’m sure production is sad they burn time on Swaggy meeting Bays parents

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its funny to me from a production standpoint. Because its obvious they decided when Bay won HOH it would be perfect to have Swaggy meet her parents and tell the story of her getting revenge for his eviction and all that heroic narrative. Then Bay went HOHitis and fell in love with Tyler. So they've got a film crew in Bay's parent's big rear end house with them watching the show with Swaggy while Bayleigh is stroking Tyler's hair as they all go "NO!!!!"

Like, whoops. They didn't see Bayleigh making a heel turn at all. Which is dumb because I did.

And the kicker is they decide to air it anyway, maybe possibly because the only other footage/narrative they have is Angela and Lv4 being really terrible towards Rachel. But they decide not to air that stuff. But then Rachel gets evicted and they show Angela's goodbye message and that's now the thing we're going to remember this season for.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I'm getting really distracted by the use of the music from Face Off

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Glenn for Big Brother season 21.

Houseguest on night 1: Man I don't know about that Glenn guy, he just some goth guy who stares at everyone...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I'll admit, I didn't unscramble the Hacker Comp words as well as I should and I do the newspaper JUMBLE.
But I usually use the cartoon final word and work backwards from there.

Haleigh as the hacker ensures unpredictability and it's good Tyler is feeling the heat with no way to Cloud Up to safety, he has to earn this one on his own.
Bay still has the ability to do something stupid with her App though.

Brett was so giddy typing ANALLICE... he so wanted to give Winston a Bro 5 for that one.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I swear, the other side of the house just continually makes the worst moves.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
Honestly this season is amazing. Just an equal playing field of stupidity.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its remarkable that week after week they just can't put the numbers and sides together but its a real testament to the power of paranoia and overthinking poo poo.

And then you have the other side with an entire episode devoted to Angela making a giant messy show of something she's entirely wrong on.

At least now we know Bayleigh is the one who convinced Haleigh to pick Kaycee for POV so its pretty much entirely Bayleigh's fault she's on the block.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Angela's heel turn ever since Rachael bounced is extraordinary.
I don't even know if it's a true heel turn, she was absent for 5 weeks so no one knew where the hell she stood to begin with.
Either way, Angela bursted forward to the viewing public as a very unlikable person, so good on her for that, I guess.
She is petty, vindictive and WRONG about every facet of the game.

This seems to be the theme this season.
Whomever wins HOH displays themselves as assholes for that week.

Scottie's HOH might be the only even keel reign this season but it was buried in house dynamic nonsense.

This season is weird in it's unpredictability but the characters emerging aren't very rootable either.
It's been a shitshow though. so I guess that's it's high water mark?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Part of what I like about this season is that there are no veterans attempting to tone down the paranoid insanity of everyone. It’s a mess.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Robnoxious posted:

Scottie's HOH might be the only even keel reign this season but it was buried in house dynamic nonsense.

His "I'm putting up two people I want out, it's not rocket science" HOH was downright refreshing after so many overthought backdoors and pawns.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Love that this dude is getting more work.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

Love that this dude is getting more work.

Was he the Screamer a few weeks ago?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Pretty sure, yeah.

"I would throw myself under a bus for Tyler" is a hell of a statement.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Bayleigh making a strong case to get voted out.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Calling a house meeting would be a good America's player challenge.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Holy poo poo!

Bay is hitting voice levels only audible to dogs and whales!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Literally spitting blood.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Amazing!

Also Tyler is such a baby my God.

(I realize the irony of that observation right after Bayleigh threw a temper tantrum but I sort of expected that!)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Say what you will, Bay sure does leave it all on the field.

Popero posted:

Amazing!

Also Tyler is such a baby my God.

He's not a villain! sniffle

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

On the one hand, FOUTTE's probably going to lose their weak link and might be better for it. On the other hand, Bayleigh makes some good TV.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

That’s some serious camel toe.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Bay trying to keep it classy... that was nice.

Rockstar is literally loving worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

drat, those gasps when Haleigh, Fessy, adn Scottie voted out Bailey.

• Locked thread