Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Reminder woolie is on what, episode 28 of the nier automato lp and he's not even halfway through part B. With minimum 30 minute eps and like half a dozen hour long ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
I’m really enjoying the TMS LP, it’s got some hilarious bits.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for TMS to end so I can watch the compilation.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
gently caress tresppasser, P4 is still the greatest lp ever

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Reminder woolie is on what, episode 28 of the nier automato lp and he's not even halfway through part B. With minimum 30 minute eps and like half a dozen hour long ones.

and hes skipped a ton of critical stuff as well

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i find it hard to complain about any of those after that new NMH2 lp.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The RE5 LP is getting kinda embarrassing for Pat now. Guy is literally hoarding and upgrading his own poo poo, while Matt is breezing through the missions with a basic handgun without much healing.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
That sounds like the regular Pat & Matt dynamic, really.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Tae posted:

The RE5 LP is getting kinda embarrassing for Pat now. Guy is literally hoarding and upgrading his own poo poo, while Matt is breezing through the missions with a basic handgun without much healing.

its really lol

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
When did Matt shave his head? He looks so shiny.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Solitair posted:

When did Matt shave his head? He looks so shiny.

A while ago? Around the time he switched from beanies to baseball caps.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

He should try wearing a powdered wig.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

RareAcumen posted:

I can't wait for TMS to end so I can watch the compilation.

I'm not even complaining because, much like Dangan Rompa LP, I had no interest in the game and just peaced out after a couple of episodes (I did check out the Barry episode because so many people were talking about it and their reaction to that was pretty great). But mostly I just want that slot freed up. Does anyone know how close to the end they are?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nilbop posted:

But mostly I just want that slot freed up.

This is how I felt whenever they were playing a Souls game

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Personally my favourite Souls LP was DS2, where Pat had already played the game to death and knew it inside out and could help out while Woolie or Matt explored it.

Because we all know by now there's just no stopping Pat from powering through it anyway, even if he says he's not going to.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

My favorite is probably Bloodborne, if only for the switching mechanic and that at least one time when Woolie played for two hours straight because when Pat got the controller he immediately died.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Tae posted:

I've been saving up these videos to just binge them in bulk this weekend. It sounds so good. :allears:
https://twitter.com/ct_gilly/status/1024865853710450689
https://twitter.com/Quiet__Viking/status/1024848835145650176

In an interesting note of how much people aren't watching TMS, Billy accidentally skipped episode 68 eight episodes ago and uploaded it last night as 67.5, ten days.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Nilbop posted:

I'm not even complaining because, much like Dangan Rompa LP, I had no interest in the game and just peaced out after a couple of episodes (I did check out the Barry episode because so many people were talking about it and their reaction to that was pretty great). But mostly I just want that slot freed up. Does anyone know how close to the end they are?

They're on the Mega Man boss rush before the final boss. Woolie flipped his poo poo at the resolution to the last side story.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Very strong Crazy Talk event in the latest RE5 ep

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Will this TMS train never end?

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
I wish sincerely they'd just do the TMS compilation on their own channel, so I could directly support them while watching it, without having to grit my teeth through an accumulated 8 hours of looking at nothing upgrade menus.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Hank: You shot that android!
Connor: You literally shot and killed me!

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Holy crap, tonight's fisticuffs is something else. How the gently caress have I never heard of this game before!?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

To punish Pat for stealing all of the guns like Woolie steals pies, I suggest we bombard him with oversized livestock art again.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
What. Like photos of large sheep? :confused:

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Grouchio posted:

To punish Pat for stealing all of the guns like Woolie steals pies, I suggest we bombard him with oversized livestock art again.
No, only a Gunjumper can defeat a Gunhoarder. Bring Liam in as a guest and have him constantly needle Pat.

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!

Barent posted:

I’m really enjoying the TMS LP, it’s got some hilarious bits.

:same:
The best approach is to just treat it like a podcast whenever they are dungeon crawling, Their riffing and them just having fun with it has been great. As well as all the generic anime anecdotes or other nonsense they talk about during the dungeon crawls until they get hype about another [session].
Like, the game is trashy, but it's dumb unironic devotion to this idol crap without a hint of self-awareness makes for great material.

Zwiebel fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Aug 4, 2018

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Man, i was so stoked when Woolie hosed up the QTEs in the latest Detroit. I legit thought he was going to die in the same scene again.

Gotta admit, tho, it was a pretty cool gunthrough scene.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Man, i was so stoked when Woolie hosed up the QTEs in the latest Detroit. I legit thought he was going to die in the same scene again.

Detroit's greatest sin is having like four genuinely very good scenes between "I HAVE A DREAM" and "PRESS X TO SAD". Like, it'd be way better if it was just lovely, but instead it's lovely with moments of 'oh this was actually maybe a cool game once'

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's so funny how every single good thing in the game was improv'd by the actors and Cage fought hard against including it

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Okay, this Fisticuffs is so loving incredible I can’t believe nobody has ever heard of it.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

YE YE YE YE YE YE GUN

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

WampaLord posted:

It's so funny how every single good thing in the Star Wars franchise was improv'd by the other writers and George Lucas fought hard against including it

Nilbop posted:

Okay, this Fisticuffs is so loving incredible I can’t believe nobody has ever heard of it.
Is it better than that swastika attack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCy9eocBBg&t=45s

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 4, 2018

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yea that's p funny too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I love every scream Pat makes when he's dodging Irving tentacles.

Also I'm sad they never quite made the step from imitating Irving to just doing a Ridley voice.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The RE5 LP is fine, but episode 8 is glowing.

e: that's some XCOM 2 aiming there, Pat

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 5, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
reminder that

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

"Leave Jiren to me."

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pat is actually shorter than Peter Dinklage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Pat lost his lower legs after some japanese machine gunners shot 'em up in the pacific