Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

ItBreathes posted:

Terrible as in they don't look good. All of the wild and cool hunter cloaks are gone, butt towels are also drab, warlock bonds are mostly pieces of metal w/o the holograms.

Instead of getting to fully spec like D1, class skills are divided into two trees (three with forsaken) and you can't mix and match. One of the two is almost always better than the other in a given situation.

You mean every situation.

Synergy in D2 is sparse, and it's loving sad

Hey bungie, how about exotics in every slot since we're locked into pre-made trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Mazerunner posted:

how so? didn't seem bugged to me, just a grind

e; if any of you do go for the armour, just be smart about what weapons and subclass you have on. By the time I had all the strikes/missions/adventures/pvp done for the blue armour I had all the kill requirements done as well, no need to grind

might be a pc-only issue, but only direct hammer hits counted for the super kills. i would kill 8-9 enemies and only get a percent like, half the time.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sounds like somebody needs to switch to the Sunspot tree!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Nah, striker 24/7. If the bar requires void or solar kills whatever it is ain't worth doing.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

People are complaining QP is sweatier now. So either SBMM is back on or there's just more people playing because of the armor grind thing. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Looks like a Better Devils 3 tap
Whisper on his back with Ikelos shotgun secondary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3r9EFp93U

Roman fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 2, 2018

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
very cool, now all of the guns that 3 tapped will be useless

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Make Jade Rabbit a 2-tap, cowards.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Roman posted:

Looks like a Better Devils 3 tap
Whisper on his back with Ikelos shotgun secondary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3r9EFp93U

Looks like 3 crits to kill anyway.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

BlindSite posted:

Looks like 3 crits to kill anyway.

Hopefully.

The D1, 1 crit 2 body was stupid loving bullshit that ruined weapon diversity.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Final Round Spears were a one tap no matter what, weren't they?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Final Round Spears were a one tap no matter what, weren't they?

Yeah :allears:

Even so, more people still used Felwinters lie back then. Pretty crazy to think there was an option better than a body shot sniper.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Roman posted:

People are complaining QP is sweatier now. So either SBMM is back on or there's just more people playing because of the armor grind thing. I'm guessing it's the latter.

I also think it's the latter. Tonight I turned in 13.0, 13.0, and 25.0 across five games. There was one semi-sweaty game in those five. I know that's a useless sample size, but there you go.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I feel like last night was slightly more sweaty than the previous few but hard to say.

6s is great. Feels much more like Destiny. Getting shot around corners wayyyyy more often though. The damage delay is very noticeable.

This idiots need to have dedicated servers for D3.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
some pretty good plays tonight while solo qq'ing

https://i.imgur.com/wQywcQd.gifv

on the other hand i lost every single match because no, bungie, i can't carry 5 people in the insanity that is D2 6's

lmao at that guy missing the easiest snipe of his career

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

some pretty good plays tonight while solo qq'ing

https://i.imgur.com/wQywcQd.gifv

on the other hand i lost every single match because no, bungie, i can't carry 5 people in the insanity that is D2 6's

lmao at that guy missing the easiest snipe of his career

Im hoping the new ttk changes mean a solo player can do some real damage.

I kind of miss being able to carry a team playing solo. Its way more boring and difficult trying to do it in d2.

Either way I'm interested to see how they're going to raise the ttk. If its base damage or a crit modifier raise or a combination. Curious if theyre adjusting grenades too. I think grenades are in a good place right now. Melee could use a minor tweak on some classes.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Im hoping the new ttk changes mean a solo player can do some real damage.

I kind of miss being able to carry a team playing solo. Its way more boring and difficult trying to do it in d2.

Either way I'm interested to see how they're going to raise the ttk. If its base damage or a crit modifier raise or a combination. Curious if theyre adjusting grenades too. I think grenades are in a good place right now. Melee could use a minor tweak on some classes.

Im very disappointed that you said "raise ttk" as you know this is my pet hate along with "i could care less"

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
yo i got a 5 day ban on the destiny subreddit for telling someone to not be an rear end in a top hat so whats up fuckers, how's it going

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Legs Benedict posted:

so whats up fuckers

being assholes

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I am of the opinion they have changed match making because poo poo was iron banner levels of lag tonight

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Truly the best timesink.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-03-destiny-2-players-have-collectively-spent-25-years-deleting-shaders

"Bungie revealed the total number of deleted shaders in Destiny 2 so far: 807,635,124."

"Destiny fan SlickeryV calculated that at a second per shader, players have spent 25.59 years sending their unwanted shaders to the bin."

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Any xbox goons interested in a beer fueled casual raid run on a Friday? My regular group is usually one short on a Friday so need a semi regular fill in.

Reply on here if your interested, starts at 9pm gmt.

Chill people only. No assholes.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

Bone Krew undisputed

FACT

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Looks like the whisper catalyst perk gives extra range and 30% bonus precision damage

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

actionjackson posted:

Looks like the whisper catalyst perk gives extra range and 30% bonus precision damage

Also Box Breathing is +30% damage, not 80% or whatever.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah that's what I'm referring to.

I saw a group use them on the spire boss with solar singe on plus empowering in the Prestige mode and he got melted insanely fast.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hitchensgoespop posted:

Any xbox goons interested in a beer fueled casual raid run on a Friday? My regular group is usually one short on a Friday so need a semi regular fill in.

Reply on here if your interested, starts at 9pm gmt.

Chill people only. No assholes.

So this is in 2 hours?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Laffo that TWAB was garbage

gently caress you bungie

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

PathAsc posted:

So this is in 2 hours?

Yes

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

FYI the lost sector in NF counts for the arc orb grind.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Roman posted:

FYI the lost sector in NF counts for the arc orb grind.

just blast the orange bar goblins in the strike entrance and let the mino's kill you. you respawn with heavy you collected back at the goblin phase. it seriously takes like ten minutes.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

drat, I can't then

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

PathAsc posted:

drat, I can't then

Gimme your GT if you want
were nearly always looking for 1 extra person on a friday at that time.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hitchensgoespop posted:

Gimme your GT if you want
were nearly always looking for 1 extra person on a friday at that time.

Same as here, once I'm back on shifts I'll be available more. If I'm loving about in game just hit me up whenever for whatever.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I accidentally deleted my Better Devils, so I have to grind that out before the end of the season

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
delete everything. embrace the chaos. nothing matters.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
*weeps at deleting my teired btrd*

:sigh:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

el B posted:

*weeps at deleting my teired btrd*

:sigh:

it is extremely depressing to browse my d1 vault with DIM

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Got the master work worm. Wanna melt a boss wirh it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Getting the skyburner catalyst from prestige leviathan is extremely disappointing