Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Darth Walrus posted:

... why are you so hyped about the underaged slave show?
i see you've never met grouchio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Isekai Maou is above AOT S3! Yesyesyesyes

what is Isekai Maou

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

what is Isekai Maou

its the one about the dude wondering if its okay to gently caress his magic slaves

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
this is one of those trick questions like the train tracks thing right

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

... why are you so hyped about the underaged slave show?
Because it's stupid fun that makes me laugh. I haven't watched the other big ones yet.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

*slowly loads shell into break open shotgun*

Yeah... a trick question....

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
you get people to argue whether its ok to gently caress your magical slaves and then you own then by saying "actually, it's bad to own slaves"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

"actually, it's bad to own slaves"
not a position a majority of democratic voters agree with

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

That's not a trick question. You just need a naginata or similar pole arm to pick up the spare.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i liked arise because it put the major in a bunch of b movies except she was a baby disaster bisexual. had they actually been treated like that in terms of continuity it would probably gel better for me, though i'd be a bit embarrassed for the hypothetical older major who still works with a section 9 who saw her that low.

Arise is weird coming after Standalone Complex, since one of the Major's defining traits there was that she was ultra competent at pretty much everything, to the point I suspect Togusa's main role was to let episodes have a protagonist who can get chumped when need be.

It's like if they did a series of Dragon Ball Z movies with a smart Goku.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

how are Revue Starlight and Planet With both below the halfway point. I hate anime fans

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Endorph posted:

not a position a majority of democratic voters agree with

Reincarnated In A World Where Hillary Won

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Elephant Parade posted:

how are Revue Starlight and Planet With both below the halfway point. I hate anime fans

I dont understand how sentence B relates to sentence A

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
The anime fans didn't vote for the same things I would or something

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

To be honest Planet With hasn't really done anything all that interesting yet so I can understand it being low.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

I dont understand how sentence B relates to sentence A

I hate anime fans.

Semquais
Dec 5, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

what is Isekai Maou

quote:

And then, he extended his hand between both her legs.
So as to not turn his eyes towards there as much as possible, or rather, so as to immediately tell if Rem was in pain, he looked at her face.
Groping about, he searched for the entrance to her innermost area.
*Piku* Rem’s eyelashes quivered.
「Hann!?」
「O, oi?」
「I’m……I’m alright……You just touched, a place that is a bit, sensitive……Please continue, without minding me. If it seems unreasonable, I’ll be sure to say so after all.」
「Is that so.」
Before, Rem said that she was fourteen years old.
──Is this alright?

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

:yikes:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Haven't heard anything about ages in the show so that part is a revelation to me. I guess that's from the original novel? I flipped through the first volume of the manga at B&N and it didn't even seem that fanservicey. Makes me wonder why the tits are such a focus in the anime.

Overall, Demon Lord has just come off as a goofy, fanservice version of Overlord and it's been worth a laugh. Shera is pretty great. It's nice to mix in something dumb like this to balance out everything else on watching that requires actual attention.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*Piku*

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pokemon fanfiction sure is a thing.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

I would've been less mad if second place didn't go to Isekai Slave Harem No. 302, of all things

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

mods please change my name to *Piku*

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I'm just glad MHA is in the Top 5. I'm so far behind but it's a really solid show. I'm just now about to start season two.

I can't help but laugh that Maou is ranked higher than Overlord. "Yeah, these are kind of the same premise but we like the dumb titty version better than the serious version." :rip:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I only watch good anime that will increase my iq points

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

is rick and morty anime

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Expect My Mom posted:

I only watch good anime that will increase my iq points

I play anime on mute from 3 rooms away so I never have to look at or engage with the media ever.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

where the red fern gropes posted:

is rick and morty anime

Rick and Morty is the Galaxy Brain anime.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
oh i thought this was from that re;zero show when i saw it posted before because they are both isekai shows with characters named rem and that's where my knowledge of re;zero ends

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Elephant Parade posted:

I would've been less mad if second place didn't go to Isekai Slave Harem No. 302, of all things

Isn't it actually one of the very first ones to popularize the recent Isekai trend

Also the elf has some BIG FAT ELF EARS in that

kater
Nov 16, 2010

That trashy demon lord iseky was pretty funny the one episode I watched and overlord is plenty trash on its own. A better target for ire would be that absolute poo poo 'I brought my phone to this dimension and now ladies love me' show being so high.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

kater posted:

That trashy demon lord iseky was pretty funny the one episode I watched and overlord is plenty trash on its own. A better target for ire would be that absolute poo poo 'I brought my phone to this dimension and now ladies love me' show being so high.

they all friggin suck.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Eh gotta watch something

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theres so much good anime out there that you probably havent seen that i cant imagine watching a show because 'eh, gotta watch something'

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

you could also just stare at a blank wall or solve sudokus or something

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

an actual dog posted:

you could also just stare at a blank wall or solve sudokus or something

let's get really into meditation.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

a meditation club anime

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

an actual dog posted:

a meditation club anime

Hell, I gotta watch SOMETHIN'.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

an actual dog posted:

a meditation club anime

this idea could work, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax