Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I keep watching that video and I can稚 tel the difference between this dumbass bomb and an old Godzilla movie or something where they blow up a little model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Comrayn posted:

I keep watching that video and I can稚 tel the difference between this dumbass bomb and an old Godzilla movie or something where they blow up a little model.

Yeah it would be easy to play the audio of him speaking in the background and fake that

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

it would probably called Mulepunk or maybe Slavepunk

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Let's see if I know any of the authors... nope, we're good, my subset of the ol' alma mater remains less idiotic.

EugeneJ posted:

Has Arizona produced anything of worth

The anthropology schools at both ASU and U of A are world class and have some of the foremost scholars in Native US Southwest, Aztec and Teotihuacan studies. If that's your thing. Also some really good Paleoanthropology researchers (Donald Johanson being there for years helped that). Also, lots of good cultural anthropology research on building resilience in communities to climate change and the like. Used to have a decent earth and space sciences program but that, and the anthro school, were both taking big hits in funding to be diverted to the business school, but the graduate and undergraduate.

KiteAuraan has issued a correction as of 05:41 on Aug 6, 2018

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol what aquarium is this

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol what aquarium is this

New Orleans

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i missed the civil war that caused coke zero to secede from the empire of coca-cola

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Crusader posted:

i missed the civil war that caused coke zero to secede from the empire of coca-cola

it's a dominion of the crown

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I've seen the BSoD mall before. Why did somebody colour it pink?

lol no way.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

New Orleans

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ahahahahahahaha

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I'm the gold fringes on the Coca-Cola flags.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

SplitSoul posted:

I'm the gold fringes on the Coca-Cola flags.

This isn't an real Coca-Cola court, it's a coca-cola admirality court let me free

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Peanut President posted:

This isn't an real Coca-Cola court, it's a coca-cola admirality court let me free

that polar bear is free on his own iceberg

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
https://www.marketplace.org/topics/divideddecade

Yo man, check it check it check it, I can get you 2 bedrooms, a toilet and a foyer. For an extra 5 grand I'll throw in a fireplace.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The real crime here is offering fireplaces.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1026936173091082242

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol how is that not illegal entrapment

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

The boys in blue, Keeping our communities safe from the real threat, teenagers playing basketball.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ACAB

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

的 thought it was a Nike promotion.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

it's only entrapment if the cop actively pressures or forces the person into doing something they definitely wouldn't do otherwise, deceives them into thinking that they're not committing a crime, or something like that

setting the stage for an easy petty crime and then waiting for someone to walk into it is perfectly legal. unless the back of the truck had a sign saying "free shoes" or something, it's not entrapment

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

it would be cheaper to just have the cops give out free shoes to poor kids that really need some

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Mariana Horchata posted:

it would be cheaper to just have the cops give out free shoes to poor kids that really need some

It would be far better for society just to liquefy liquidate cops and replace them with social workers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

silentsnack posted:

It would be far better for society just to liquefy liquidate cops and replace them with social workers.

:hai:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

entrapment is a tv fabrication, like "you have to tell me if ur a cop"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Reminder that the FBI, notable for its historical commitment to civil rights and black empowerment, has to have strict information sharing protocols with local PDs for risk of white supremacist infiltration.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

This one speaks to me cause i can just envision the snitch rear end HR bitch spending an hour writing this out and taking pride in the lettering.
Also what the gently caress would they do if you grabbed 3 of em? Fire you? lol.

Preoptopus has issued a correction as of 11:50 on Aug 8, 2018

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

kidney calls bladder and says "who's there?"

bladder says "broooooooooooowwwwwnnnn"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Platystemon posted:

New Orleans
:ortiz:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

BBC: Scanning homeless people with smartphones to donate money

quote:

A scheme in Oxford called Greater Change wants to provide homeless people with QR codes, so members of the public can give them money using smartphones.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they tried this already years ago at SXSW but it was turning homeless people into wifi hotspots

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

An app that automatically takes a single penny from each transaction you make and drops it into the wallet of the nearest Certified Homeless.

Cost 2 pennies per transaction.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Crusader posted:

Would you say that you did not in fact start the fire?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is proper cyberpunk

https://twitter.com/EFF/status/1027547547647107072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

:wtf: