Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Those boot pants things are a crime against fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

You finally win, I'm dying at this

there's no way it's as good as it sounds though

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

heard you were talkin poo poo like I wouldn’t find out

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy poo poo, there were 153 episodes of Gilmore Girls, and 291 episodes of Dragon Ball Z. But Gilmore Girls episodes were twice as long as DBZ episodes, so it would take longer to watch all of Gilmore Girls than all of Dragon Ball Z.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
although it probably balances out when you add in the DBZ movies.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yeah, but there too many episodes where Rory is just powering up the whole time

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Which show has more speed talking though?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, but there too many episodes where Rory is just powering up the whole time

Remember the episode where she had all the people on earth channel her their quips to charge up one vicious own on a guy who was mean to her in newspaper club?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

jit bull transpile posted:

Remember the episode where she had all the people on earth channel her their quips to charge up one vicious own on a guy who was mean to her in newspaper club?

Isn't this basically twitter

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

jit bull transpile posted:

i remember taht episode where her grandmother was a complete b

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I remember the episode where they all went to Master Roshi's house to yell at him and it turned out to be the turtle's birthday.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DoctorJones posted:

i remember taht episode where her grandmother was a complete b

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

https://imgur.com/gallery/vFrsDnf

(sorry for bad formatting, phone posting)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I like the one going the wrong direction.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

HPanda posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/vFrsDnf

(sorry for bad formatting, phone posting)

luke gonna luke

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Video Nasty posted:

Needs pineapple on it.

And mini pizzas.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

If those are jalapenos, loving would

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If those are jalapenos, loving would

they're actually celery so it's loving cursed, celery is gross

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

DiggityDoink posted:

they're actually celery so it's loving cursed, celery is gross

... have you ever seen celery before?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

What's the deal with the fast-talking on Gilmore Girls anyways? It triggers my fight-or-flight reflex so I can't watch it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:perfect:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/foodnetworking/status/1026028413231001605

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Hjalmar posted:

What's the deal with the fast-talking on Gilmore Girls anyways? It triggers my fight-or-flight reflex so I can't watch it.

There's a lot of dialogue to get through. If you're losing track of them because of how fast they are you probably have to do more training and raise your power level.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

Which show has more speed talking though?

Wow, I have one of the staunchest stomachs I know, and this is the first photo to viscerally gross me out in... years.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hey so are there any paleoarts that go the other way and try to guess at what non-shrink wrapped dinosaurs might look like?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pick posted:

Wow, I have one of the staunchest stomachs I know, and this is the first photo to viscerally gross me out in... years.

Those are the least appetising mushrooms I have ever seen in my life which weren't poisonous or something.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Pick posted:

Glad I'm not the only one to find that photo gross. I think it's the weird glistening grey translucent mushrooms.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Turn on your monitor.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

zoux posted:

Hey so are there any paleoarts that go the other way and try to guess at what non-shrink wrapped dinosaurs might look like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IhBFPfhB9o

There's also a whole bunch of art like this:

And then there's this guy:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/world-must-ignore-reptileevolution-com/

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Aug 6, 2018

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

:hmmyes:

It's often harder on the man than the woman.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

That's not funny. That's loving adorable.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That's not funny. That might be central nervous system damage from Listeriosis for example :spergin:

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

mobby_6kl posted:

That's not funny. That might be central nervous system damage from Listeriosis for example :spergin:

This kills the hedgehog.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
there was that video of a soapy rat cleaning itself like a person, and everybody liked it, but then some fuckin nerd was like "Human soap kills rats. That rat is desperately trying to scrape it off, and assuredly died minutes after the video was taken"

And then the guy who posted the video was like "That was my rat, it was a special waterless rat soap, the rat is fine"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Waterless rat soap" is one of those heavily specialized things that I imagine has a market of like two dozen people, but they all swear by it and love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

there was that video of a soapy rat cleaning itself like a person, and everybody liked it, but then some fuckin nerd was like "Human soap kills rats. That rat is desperately trying to scrape it off, and assuredly died minutes after the video was taken"

And then the guy who posted the video was like "That was my rat, it was a special waterless rat soap, the rat is fine"

Like that cockatoo that died screaming from chocolate!