Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
West Virginia isn't exactly known for fruiting geniuses from its loin so you can probably assume it was olds trusting their kids and maybe seeing a piece or two on the news about buttcoins.

People are retarded everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

This judge seems to suffer from both an unlikable and poor temperament. Get over yourself, Tom.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

As I've said before, my 10-15 year plan is leaving the US for anywhere that doesn't have a substantial far right political movement and has a sane loving health care system. It is so far beyond insane that we're still charging people that much to have kids when most of the rest of the world has figured out how to do that poo poo for about half the cost we pay here (and in many cases with lower risk of complications.). And it's not like it's just kids, the whole loving US system is brimming with poo poo like that.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
Also the US has the worst maternal and infant mortality rates in the developed world.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh cool so a significant risk of being bankrupt, and wife or child dead

Or both!

Pass

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

psydude posted:

Is there medical tourism for childbirth? Because God drat.

[incredibly stupid chud joke about anchor babies]

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
America is such a garbage hole for no other reason than deliberately uneducated conservative voters lmao

Let's eat em all, we can use my house for a compound I have a cherry tree, grapes and a pumpkin :kiddo:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Maybe if planned parenthood stopped selling BABY PARTS for profit

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Baby boomers are having heart attacks because their won't get grand children because they made it too expensive for their children to live

they literally self-owned themselves into this

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

It’s getting to that point where the younger generation’s kids are nearing 18, and reality is about to hit them hard.

College is how much? What do you mean my kid can not afford to move out at 18??? What’s the co-pay again???

gently caress that just get an honest blue collar job! I hear underwater welders make bank!

A well written resume is all that’s needed. Make sure you put personal references! Call every day after you apply to show interest!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Baby boomers are having heart attacks because their won't get grand children because they made it too expensive for their children to live

they literally self-owned themselves into this

A textbook self own. Classic!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
If you think the guillotine poo poo is just rhetoric and you tug at your collar when you see it, i just want to be clear that I'm fully prompted to murder you given the chance

Edit : zero irony or whatever, I want to kill and eat the rich, but I don't think anyone that posts in gip probably qualifies but all u nobles should be at notice that I'm waffling on y'all

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 7, 2018

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

still salty that da mods called ur bluff

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
What

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I mean you probably have a legitimate own on me I'm easy pickings I just can't guess the punchline

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

not caring here posted:

Oh cool so a significant risk of being bankrupt, and wife or child dead

Or both!

Pass

Greatest country in the history of the world, ladies & gentlemen. :cripes:

Seriously though, this type of poo poo made me so angry for a long time. Stepping on a toothpick in 2017 and getting the bill then gave me some personal perspective and incentive to be proper furious

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

mods changed my name posted:

mods change my name

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Those sons of bitches did it twice :doom:

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

A well written resume is all that’s needed. Make sure you put personal references! Call every day after you apply to show interest!!!

That said the few resumes I've reviewed of recent college grads, a well-written and earnest resume really does make an impression, especially after seeing plenty of terrible ones.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Greatest country in the history of the world, ladies & gentlemen. :cripes:

It's 100% true if you're the right class of person

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I don't take the rage against the wealthiest families unseriously, and I advise they do likewise. It's much better to surrender most of your power voluntarily than to be forced to surrender all of it involuntarily.

Killing and eating folks should always be considered shrewdly, though. These things have historically gone off the rails in many directions, and it's not even guaranteed that you will get the chance to eat your full weight in enemy flesh before you yourself are killed and eaten.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Eat em till you're not hungry anymore

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Obviously. But rich man is the most dangerous dangerous game.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
As the late great iggy Pop once said

You gotta beat em up (x6)

But I postulate that EMI made him change it

From
eat em up
To
Beat em up

due

To monied interests in
The
(((recording industry)))

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Do not go to

Z'ha'dum

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?
Yes, Xathuras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life, probably have very sad death.

But at least there is symmetry.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Make
America
Great
Again

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
O this looks like it will end well:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45098031

especially after the EU put blocking measures in place to prevent their companies being sued by the US.

Drumpy gonna have to take some bigly measures on this one.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

According to Bellingcat it looks like there actually were exploding UAVs at Maduro's event, counter to the reports about a possible kitchen propane explosion:

https://twitter.com/N_Waters89/status/1026767097366503424

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Terrifying Effigies posted:

According to Bellingcat it looks like there actually were exploding UAVs at Maduro's event, counter to the reports about a possible kitchen propane explosion:

https://twitter.com/N_Waters89/status/1026767097366503424

Botched CIA attempt lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/mekosoff/status/1026788971626590209?s=19

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Waroduce posted:

Botched CIA attempt lmao

Whoever got the killstreak perk just ran out of time

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Next up: adding the “14 Words” to the end of the pledge of allegiance.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
My wife wants to have a kid and I’m terrified of something going wrong and being financially ruined immediately and losing my house. Also twins runs in her family. Which I’m sure is not cheap.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

We decided on no kids back in 2013 and never looked back.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

If we have kids it's going to be after moving to a country where it doesn't cost more than a yacht.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I jumped to a new company with much better insurance before our twin boys were born, they were healthy and we didn’t have a ton of out of pocket expenses thankfully.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I guess ~$7k out of pocket with a $1k/month deductible isn't so bad, though my wife is Canadian so it still crazy to her.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Richard Bong posted:

My wife wants to have a kid and I’m terrified of something going wrong and being financially ruined immediately and losing my house. Also twins runs in her family. Which I’m sure is not cheap.

Then adopt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Adopting is also ridiculously expensive, though more in a "luxury sedan" price bracket instead of the "yacht" bracket. And typically not covered at all by health insurance, I believe.

• Locked thread