Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Guy Goodbody posted:

there was that video of a soapy rat cleaning itself like a person, and everybody liked it, but then some fuckin nerd was like "Human soap kills rats. That rat is desperately trying to scrape it off, and assuredly died minutes after the video was taken"

And then the guy who posted the video was like "That was my rat, it was a special waterless rat soap, the rat is fine"

https://gizmodo.com/the-shower-rat-is-very-obviously-not-cleaning-itself-1822508231

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The point still stands that it is probably very uncomfortable, rat or no. Or perhaps it’s totally fine and my rat experts were wrong. We’ve updated the post throughout.

I hope Trump puts all the media in jail

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

chitoryu12 posted:

Like that cockatoo that died screaming from chocolate!

listen here cumslut,

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

made me actually lol. good job.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"What's so NSFW about it? A dude uses a huge plank like a lever to help his buddy trowel some concrete."
"Ok, but originally you described it as 'A hot construction worker whose board at work gets his hot friend to drop trow in front of him and grab his long, hard wood.' You knew what you were doing. And the title, too."
"The title? You don't like 'Young, Dumb, and Ful...Crum'?"

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
If you haven't taken some (relatively) non-dangerous creative measures in the trades, you did it for just about the right amount of time.

The rest of us...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

JGdmn posted:

If you haven't taken some (relatively) non-dangerous creative measures in the trades, you did it for just about the right amount of time.

The rest of us...

The rest of you are responsible for the OSHA thread.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/status/1026643320842285057

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait, nevermind, this one is better

https://twitter.com/J_Shwahh/status/1026243402046877696

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

just in case

:dong:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Samuringa posted:

just in case

Thank you for your service

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

“That mf”

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I still don't see it. :(

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

look at the papers on the table.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I thought it was because the dude's shirt looked like it said whorehouse :saddowns:

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Field Mousepad posted:

I thought it was because the dude's shirt looked like it said whorehouse :saddowns:

Morehouse College is a private, all-male, liberal arts, historically Black college located in Atlanta, Georgia. The college is one of the few remaining traditional men's liberal arts colleges in the United States.

Morehouse is the largest men's college in the United States with an enrollment over 2,000 students. The student-faculty ratio is 13:1. Along with Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse School of Medicine and nearby women's college Spelman College, Morehouse is part of the Atlanta University Center. In 1881, both Morehouse and Spelman students were studying in the basement of Atlanta's Friendship Baptist Church.

Morehouse is one of two historically black colleges in the country to produce Rhodes Scholars, and it is the alma mater of many African American community and civil leaders, including Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

a rich tradition of scholarship, leadership, and civic participation, producing the next generation of leaders :911:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Leavemywife posted:

I still don't see it. :(

enhance

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

luxury handset posted:

Morehouse College is a private, all-male, liberal arts, historically Black college located in Atlanta, Georgia. The college is one of the few remaining traditional men's liberal arts colleges in the United States.

Morehouse is the largest men's college in the United States with an enrollment over 2,000 students. The student-faculty ratio is 13:1. Along with Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse School of Medicine and nearby women's college Spelman College, Morehouse is part of the Atlanta University Center. In 1881, both Morehouse and Spelman students were studying in the basement of Atlanta's Friendship Baptist Church.

Morehouse is one of two historically black colleges in the country to produce Rhodes Scholars, and it is the alma mater of many African American community and civil leaders, including Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

a rich tradition of scholarship, leadership, and civic participation, producing the next generation of leaders :911:

I know what Morehouse is. From the angle it looked like it might have said whorehouse, that's what I thought the joke was.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

All male? No wonder they have to talk about dicks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Black Hammer

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I like how both "that mf" and "dingleling" are just there, and then "one eye monster?" has the question mark as though they're uncertain :allears:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
How do you have a college with only 2000 students? My graduating high-school class had more people than that.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How do you have a college with only 2000 students? My graduating high-school class had more people than that.

It's the number of college age black men who haven't been shot by the cops or put in jail for the crime of waiting on the sidewalk for an uber.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Samuringa posted:

just in case

This is Loss

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wanna kick that, give it a good spin.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Talented chicken bear, please make me a new wardrobe

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Wait, this is literally an SCP creature.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1048

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

:confused:....vagina puppetman?

That's pretty funny. Thank you for your use of CSI software.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Moon Slayer posted:

Oh wow, this brings me back to my time in the Peace Corps.

wut up fellow RPCV

i was in the former soviet union so no dengue but i definitely pooped in a lot of concrete holes

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Lechtansi posted:

It's the number of college age black men who haven't been shot by the cops or put in jail for the crime of waiting on the sidewalk for an uber.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

morehouse doesn't get a ton of applicants. it's a really good school but there aren't many white guys who want to go to a college that is 95% black and all male

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

luxury handset posted:

morehouse doesn't get a ton of applicants. it's a really good school but there aren't many white guys who want to go to a college that is 95% black and all male

What's that work out to, 6%?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/mCA1g8A.mp4

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

https://imgur.com/a/tgF6MwH

I also like him getting out the same way.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I used to think guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils were all more or less the same thing, but apparently hamsters are made of rubber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Rodents can flatten themselves to squeeze through tight spaces or if petted assiduously.