Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

But he IS his dad :colbert:

The little scene where Dale gives the boys all the money in his wallet to rent Encino Man and buy Milk Duds is very sweet. Dale is a surprisingly good father and husband emotionally, even if the only bill he pays is cable (which he steals from Hank).

E- "No offense, but my wife's hotter than you and she throws more sex at me than I know what to do with".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bill finally told Hank the truth about Bobby :(

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Reince Penis posted:

Bill finally told Hank the truth about Bobby :(

Can't believe Bobby's real dad is John Redcorn

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

corn in the bible posted:

Can't believe Bobby's real dad is John Redcorn

I thought he said Boomhauer.

He's like my dang ol' son man.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
yo question for anyone who bought KOTH dvds

Does Season 8 do any better with the subtitles? Cuz holy gently caress Season 7's subs are absolute loving garbage and are like two seconds off of everything and I don't wanna bother getting more of them if the subtitling gets worse.

No I don't want Netflix every month, and no I'm not taping it off the TV cuz nowadays it's on channels that have no subtitles.

revolther
May 27, 2008
Taping it off TV? Without the expressed consent of the National Football League?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

The little scene where Dale gives the boys all the money in his wallet to rent Encino Man and buy Milk Duds is very sweet.

"Pauly Shore, nineteen-ninety-two, cl-assic!"

That's easily one of my favourite moments in the show.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

FinalGamer posted:

yo question for anyone who bought KOTH dvds

Does Season 8 do any better with the subtitles? Cuz holy gently caress Season 7's subs are absolute loving garbage and are like two seconds off of everything and I don't wanna bother getting more of them if the subtitling gets worse.

No I don't want Netflix every month, and no I'm not taping it off the TV cuz nowadays it's on channels that have no subtitles.

it hasn't been on netflix for ages and ages

i only have up to like season 6 on dvd so idk about your other question, sorry

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Your urethra is so narrow, sperm be going through there single file! Hut, two, three, four! Sperm, two, three, four!

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Mine’s so wide I could pass the baby myself!

naem
May 29, 2011

Narrah Ya Rey Threh

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Thatherton.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The MF stands for

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my friend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

naem posted:

Narrah Ya Rey Threh

Pump Jockey

Works for Tips

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

food court bailiff posted:

it hasn't been on netflix for ages and ages

i only have up to like season 6 on dvd so idk about your other question, sorry
Well telling you now, you stopped at a great point unless you don't need subtitles so

Yeah, should I bother getting season 8 and onwards or are the subs still just complete rear end?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
in the softball episode after Peggy repositions players and a fly ball goes right to the center fielder

the center fielder then throws to Hank at first base to try a double play, and Hank tags the runner

you don't have to tag the runner in that situation because it's a force play for the runner to get back to first after the ball was caught

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

It’s pretty hosed up that Ted Wassonasong tried to get rid of Kahn by sending him to die in an attempted coup against the Lao regime.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Khan might have just gotten tortured and re-educated and put into their army

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Song For The Deaf posted:

It’s pretty hosed up that Ted Wassonasong tried to get rid of Kahn by sending him to die in an attempted coup against the Lao regime.

Always got a slight sociopath feel from Ted and his wife.

Seriously though, Khan has a wife and daughter. Even if it wasn't a suicide mission that's such a lovely thing to do.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Ted is such a slimy piece of poo poo. He was pushing to use that old groundskeeper's pension for a new scoreboard or whatever.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Song For The Deaf posted:

I don't think Ted would deliberately send Kahn to his death. He was just trying to impress the Laotian who was running the operation, and prove he wasn't a "banana."

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
did anyone else notice he cuts a pretty good figure in uniform

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

His salute is not crisp E-nough.

I'll never get tired of Ted W's diction.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
consider the properties of a banana

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Mr kahn, you salute is not crisp E-nough.

edit- Beaten

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

consider the properties of a banana

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9j5f4zsqd0

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/topherflorence/status/1029360606850297856

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm apparently a huge fan of mike judge despite knowing nothing about him. I just like everything he's ever made, without knowing or caring who made it

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
No one ever talks about Extract. It's like his forgotten movie. After hearing an interview with him on Fresh Air about it I appreciated it a lot more.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I like that infographic because it taught me a lot of things about Stephen "I believe you have my stapler" Root, who is, in fact, a surprisingly versatile actor who is in like, everything.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ein cooler Typ posted:

did anyone else notice he cuts a pretty good figure in uniform

Kahn is a handsome, handsome man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

naem posted:

I'm apparently a huge fan of mike judge despite knowing nothing about him. I just like everything he's ever made, without knowing or caring who made it

goode family was at the bottom but even it i didnt completely hate and boy I sure expected i would

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

Do you guys think horses remember things from when they were little?

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aRE5VT0P4

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

CoffeeBooze posted:

No one ever talks about Extract. It's like his forgotten movie.

Because it was a really forgettable movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This guy is our leader now