Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
29 me. I love kettle sours :(

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

3 :twisted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ok there mr. owl

DROP TABLE PHIZ
Feb 10, 2018

IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN LIT YOU BETTER STAY OUT BITCH

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
64. Thanks

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
9 :spooky:

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
NBC Sports is doing some sort of live broadcast from our taproom about the Redskins, whose bullshit training camp is right up the street

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

funkybottoms posted:

NBC Sports is doing some sort of live broadcast from our taproom about the Redskins, whose bullshit training camp is right up the street

Isn't there some rule in this thread about using racial slurs?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Just thought you all should know that I have exactly 69 beers in my fridge.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Quiet Feet posted:

Nice

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Quiet Feet posted:

:beerpal:

Nice

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Rip

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I hate Mondays

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Founder's is bringing back Curmudgeon's Better Half, which may be their first release in years I am actually excited about. They're even putting it into 12oz bottles this time. https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-news/2018/new-beer-release-curmudgeons-better-half-2/

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sirotan posted:

Founder's is bringing back Curmudgeon's Better Half, which may be their first release in years I am actually excited about. They're even putting it into 12oz bottles this time. https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-news/2018/new-beer-release-curmudgeons-better-half-2/

This is exciting. Can't wait for it to sit on shelves and be slowly purchased by me over the year.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Sirotan posted:

hell yeah. they posted something on facebook the other day like "what beer are we gonna bring back next?" and a bunch of people were saying poo poo like "another disgusting barrel-aged IPA."

it was funny.

Apache
May 11, 2004

And the random number generator picks number 59, so atothesquiz appears to be the winner. PM me your shipping details and I'll send the package off at some point this week.

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Sirotan posted:

Oh hell yes. I can't wait to age this for a couple months and have it turn into a snowglobe in the bottle. Despite its bizarre looks in the glass, awesome beer that I will be super happy to get my hands on.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Apache posted:

And the random number generator picks number 59, so atothesquiz appears to be the winner. PM me your shipping details and I'll send the package off at some point this week.

nice!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've had a lot of barrel-aged beers, but Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad is the first I've encountered to actually smell and taste kinda like bourbon. There's even a bit of oak cask flavor in it.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

Somebody get this man a Bourbon County

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LeafHouse posted:

Somebody get this man a Bourbon County

I'll have to look for it if I ever end up in Chicago soon. The only Goose Island I've ever seen all the way down here in Florida is their 312 Urban Wheat and the Fulton Street Blend that doesn't really smell or taste like coffee like it's supposed to.

Apache
May 11, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I'll have to look for it if I ever end up in Chicago soon. The only Goose Island I've ever seen all the way down here in Florida is their 312 Urban Wheat and the Fulton Street Blend that doesn't really smell or taste like coffee like it's supposed to.

Where in FL are you located? We get plenty of bourbon county here around Polk county, and this is the backwoods.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

chitoryu12 posted:

It comes out once a year you dumb nerd. Just wait until black Friday for it to turn up shelves everywhere down here.

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004

Apache posted:

Awesome! Thanks!

Edit: PM Sent

atothesquiz fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Aug 8, 2018

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

What better adjuncts for a beer than Eggo Waffles, fried chicken, ghost pepper and syrup!
:wtc:
https://www.facebook.com/101719459904187/posts/1790338947708888/

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

LeafHouse posted:

What better adjuncts for a beer than Eggo Waffles, fried chicken, ghost pepper and syrup!

Mikerphone has turned into the running joke about how dumb beer has gotten to my friends and I.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
I guess the chicken might be an "implied" flavor like how a lot of beers claiming to have bacon just feature extra dark crystal and smoked malts?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Can't wait for a "pizza and beer" stout where they add a dozen whole pizzas and sixer of PBR to the boil kettle.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Spanish Manlove posted:

Can't wait for a "pizza and beer" stout where they add a dozen whole pizzas and sixer of PBR to the boil kettle.

Big rear end Money Stout has pizza and money thrown in, close enough?

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

Biomute posted:

I guess the chicken might be an "implied" flavor like how a lot of beers claiming to have bacon just feature extra dark crystal and smoked malts?

I’ll clarify with them tonight when I go over there but I do believe this has legit chicken in it.

Considering they also made a bacon beer with 100 lbs of real pig parts I really doubt it’s just implied flavor.

https://www.facebook.com/101719459904187/posts/1690258841050233/

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

dphi posted:

Big rear end Money Stout has pizza and money thrown in, close enough?

lol forgot about that monstrosity. i can't make up any new unholy beer ideas as some dipshit brewery seeking publicity has already done something monumentally more stupid than anything I could ever think up.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Biomute posted:

P sure that's what they did for this one but it nailed the flavor pretty amazingly:

Hauki
May 11, 2010

dphi posted:

rear end...Stout

at least the flavor profile is clearly indicated by the name

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

LeafHouse posted:

I would gladly eat chicken and waffles with habanero maple syrup. But as soon as you dump all those flavors into a beer I am immediately disinterested. I must be crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm pretty sure Holy City 'round my area actually uses pork for their Notorious P.I.G. releases. If not bacon some sort of pork.