Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cenotaph posted:

Where is your av from?

it probably came from a skeleton, thats where skulls usually originate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

really queer Christmas posted:

real happy the dog torturer is going home sad tonight

whatever happens i'm at least taking solace in this

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

oh god why am i watching batman begins it's so loving bad

actually it's good

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Raccooon posted:

No idea. someone gave it to me

gdi

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Clipperton posted:

actually it's good

dark knight is good, batman begins kinda just slides around in a thin layer of diarrhea for an hour and a half

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Just get used to the idea that El-Sayed ate poo poo, it'll make you happier to just have that expectation

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1026992412542099459

nah
Mar 16, 2009

something cool is that Missouri is voting to remove their right-to-work law and right now it's 70% in favor of removing it

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

i was going to emptyquote the energy post but I didn't & it probably would have put him over the top, oh well

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

<30% in. Reported

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
weigel is harshing my mellow

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I can't loving get enough of these POLLS

*froths at mouth* pOLLS

oh god why am i watching batman begins it's so loving bad

not disagreeing, just saying it's still a thousand times better than that piece of poo poo Dark Knight Rises

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lol welp

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

nah posted:

something cool is that Missouri is voting to remove their right-to-work law and right now it's 70% in favor of removing it

that is actually very cool

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

nah posted:

I haven't lived in Missouri for almost a year now. I've gotten nonstop mail here in Colorado, addressed to my Colorado address, about this.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dark knight is good, batman begins kinda just slides around in a thin layer of diarrhea for an hour and a half

the Ninja Batman movie where all of Batman's villains have giant medieval robots and Batman is the leader of a ninja clan set a way higher bar for Batman movie quality

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the succ in the thread

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's interesting to look at the NYT live update page (use incognito) and look not at individual races0, but given that you can only vote for candidates within one party, obviously, during a primary, the "Total counts" listed below. In most states thus far, Democrat vote count is MUCH higher than republican

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

that doesnt mean he lost, as far as i can tell

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Lol all the shareblue bots instantly swoop in on the MIGOV stuff and go BERNIE LOSES AGAIN BLUE WAVE :)

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Communism WILL win.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Chris James 2 posted:

*froths at mouth* pOLLS

not disagreeing, just saying it's still a thousand times better than that piece of poo poo Dark Knight Rises

oh yes definitely, dkr was godawful

nah
Mar 16, 2009

buddhanc posted:

Lol all the shareblue bots instantly swoop in on the MIGOV stuff and go BERNIE LOSES AGAIN BLUE WAVE :)

these people don't even care about gretchen they're just stoked progressives are losing lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

anime was right posted:

that doesnt mean he lost, as far as i can tell

they’ve been pretty accurate, from what I remember.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

Is there some reason it always seems to be strongly blue, then leans read as the night goes on? Like, if it's that rural counties are coming in later ok, but I don't know why they would be since we're all hooked up to the internet now.

the republican county officials get to take the laptops with all the tabulated results home and verify that the numbers are legit and correct them for voter fraud

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

reported districts aint even past 5% yet, at least wait for it to get to double digits to make pridictions imo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol i didnt know shri was running in that district. of course he steals an enormous amount of the vote as a fake progressive.

rigged.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I never saw a poll with that dude even close. I have been unclear on where the excitement was coming from for a week.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

I'll wait until I see a checkmark on the nytimes page, but yeah, Whitmer's lead looks pretty solid

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

PostNouveau posted:

I never saw a poll with that dude even close. I have been unclear on where the excitement was coming from for a week.

polls are meaningless now, especially in primaries

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

there hasnt been a lot of polling and primary polling sucks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

you remember how difficult it was to get accurate state polls in 2016?

now imagine that, but for a primary in an off year

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

PostNouveau posted:

i dont think anyone had high hopes for him. hes got a spoiler and a money disadvantage. money advantages dont matter nearly as much in small races where voter turnout can be won with pure energy. the larger the race, the harder it becomes to win without money. governor is like the second most expensive kind of race.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

iirc ocasio's internal polling had her at like 30% prior to her successful primary victory

primaries are entirely about turnout

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I mostly just like empty quoting take my energy memes. I'm saving my crushing disappointment for ING!

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1026994074631503875

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gave el-sayed so much energy he turned into a

and then exploded

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

32% reporting for OH-12, O'Connor leading with 53%

if the Democrats take OH-12 then we're going to see some really delicious GOP panic over the next three months

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

No clue what his politics are, but I hope this Connor wins to trigger the chuds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
like... there's an insane amount of votes left to count lmao at anyone drawing conclusions. Michigan is like the tenth largest state in the union

• Locked thread