Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

yeah dont give a poo poo if he wins or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the third party thing makes this feel a lot like lamb’s race but with the teams flipped

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

who the gently caress votes green

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Flavius Aetass posted:

why is colyer better than kobach? aren't they both brownback proteges?
generic evil republican vs evil republican whose life's mission is to put the lesser races back in their place by any means necessary. same reason as pretty much literally any trump apparatchik deciding immigration policy would be better than stephen miller.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

and libs are goign to be mad at the green party voters for voting for the better candidate lol

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

O'Connor back in the lead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

looks like centrist dem positions can't win in the midwest :smugbert:

how come Generic Democrat polls better than the actual Generic Democrats they run anyway

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Detroit City Foottball Club fans can we get a gently caress ohio chant going

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/1027010127700926464?s=21

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
lol this district was like +36 for the GOP in 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Only one precinct in my county reporting so far and 2 votes for El-Sayed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://manchikforcongress.wordpress.com/

lol if u wouldnt vote for this dude

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Michigan has been "officially" called for Whitmer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Raccooon posted:

O'Connor back in the lead

franklin is at 99% while delaware is at 66% reporting so it won't last long

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
yo this is close huh

augias
Apr 7, 2009

thanks i too love dr bronners soap

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

looks like centrist dem positions can't win in the midwest :smugbert:

how come Generic Democrat polls better than the actual Generic Democrats they run anyway

you can't teach them anything because they aren't actually invested in the material conditions politics affect. so a moral victory is just as good.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I first decided to run for Congress in 2015 when I became truly ashamed and disgusted that this evil man and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, was actually representing the good people of Ohio in the United States House of Representatives in Washington. My original goal was to unseat John Boehner by running against him as a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives. Soon after I made that decision, John Boehner bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job, leaving his seat in the United States House of Representatives unfilled and his constituents in his voting district without any representation in the U.S. House whatsoever. This changed my perspective on how I can best represent and serve the people in my community and the surrounding area where I live. Then I gave some serious consideration to the fact that my Congressman, another evil and corporate owned Republican politician named Pat Tiberi, supports and has voted to fast-track the passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, and he is still in the U.S. House today. So I decided to unseat Pat Tiberi by running for Congress in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District, where I have been a longtime resident, and that is exactly what I did in 2016 when I was a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Ohio’s 12th Congressional district.

In January of 2018, Mr. Pat Tiberi also bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job as our U.S. Representative to Congress and has taken a job as a corporate lobbyist with the Ohio Business Roundtable. Today, my view of Congress is that it is nothing more than a den of thieves that is made up of mostly corrupt, corporate owned Democratic and Republican politicians who have failed to represent their constituents who voted them into the offices that they hold and have completely perverted the Constitution of the United States with corporate cash. In my view, the Democratic and Republican parties no longer represent the American people. They only represent the very same multinational corporations that OWN both political parties today, and this is why I often refer the Democratic Party and the Republican Party as the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party. Some of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party are corporations like Walmart, where Hillary Clinton was on the Board of Directors at Walmart just prior to when Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law in 1993, which has since caused the closure of many thousands of manufacturing firms, large and small all across America, and shipped millions of good paying American jobs off to foreign nations where slavery is still legal today. Sadly, NAFTA has clearly created an environment where the American workforce has been forced to compete with a slave-based workforce in foreign nations that is paid pennies a day for their labor. This is truly shameful!

Other multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal are military industrial contractors, like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, General Electric and others that get BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars each year to finance and manufacture the weapons of war. Other examples include multinational oil corporations like BP, Shell and Exxon Mobil, that get BILLIONS of petrodollars when they go in and steal the oil and the gas from the innocent victims of the sovereign nations that the United States occupies. These are clearly some of the motives behind the many ugly wars that our out of control American government is in the business of creating today, in order to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal, and because of this I am now truly ashamed of what America has become.

These are just some of the reasons that are responsible for driving me to run for Congress today, and I want to do this so that someone can finally go to Washington to actually represent the good people of Ohio’s 12th Congressional District and give them a voice in our out of control government by passing some new Green legislation that will actually benefit THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of the same, old legislation that only helps to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the corrupt, corporate-capitalist and corporate owned Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party cabal of evil and greed and wars for oil that is driving our country off the road and deep into the ditch of fascism, oligarchy and plutocracy and onto the path to World War III.

This is my plan and I’m sticking to it.

manchkin 2020

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
TROY!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Perry Bacon Jr.
9:56 PM

If this ends up as a pretty substantial loss by El-Sayed in Michigan (he is down 15 now), it should be a reminder that while Ocasio-Cortez is new and interesting (so I get why journalists/podcasts/talk shows are booking her), interviewing Pelosi may give you a better sense of where the Democratic Party currently is.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

I mean it's the natural end point of a two party system

With third party votes deciding an election, it really is

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/PatrickSchuh/status/1027011405520797696

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Whitmer vs Schuette I think comes down entirely to female voter turnout, which is gonna be real high and will favor Whitmer

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

really queer Christmas posted:

Perry Bacon Jr.

If this ends up as a pretty substantial loss by El-Sayed in Michigan (he is down 15 now), it should be a reminder that while Ocasio-Cortez is new and interesting (so I get why journalists/podcasts/talk shows are booking her), interviewing Pelosi may give you a better sense of where the Democratic Party currently is.

So mad at pelosi I'm gonna vote for the chud in ohio :bahgawd:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Perry Bacon Jr.

thats a true statement, as the democratic party is in a terrible place

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cohn calling it for the R's in OH-12

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I first decided to run for Congress in 2015 when I became truly ashamed and disgusted that this evil man and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, was actually representing the good people of Ohio in the United States House of Representatives in Washington. My original goal was to unseat John Boehner by running against him as a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives. Soon after I made that decision, John Boehner bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job, leaving his seat in the United States House of Representatives unfilled and his constituents in his voting district without any representation in the U.S. House whatsoever. This changed my perspective on how I can best represent and serve the people in my community and the surrounding area where I live. Then I gave some serious consideration to the fact that my Congressman, another evil and corporate owned Republican politician named Pat Tiberi, supports and has voted to fast-track the passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, and he is still in the U.S. House today. So I decided to unseat Pat Tiberi by running for Congress in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District, where I have been a longtime resident, and that is exactly what I did in 2016 when I was a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Ohio’s 12th Congressional district.

In January of 2018, Mr. Pat Tiberi also bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job as our U.S. Representative to Congress and has taken a job as a corporate lobbyist with the Ohio Business Roundtable. Today, my view of Congress is that it is nothing more than a den of thieves that is made up of mostly corrupt, corporate owned Democratic and Republican politicians who have failed to represent their constituents who voted them into the offices that they hold and have completely perverted the Constitution of the United States with corporate cash. In my view, the Democratic and Republican parties no longer represent the American people. They only represent the very same multinational corporations that OWN both political parties today, and this is why I often refer the Democratic Party and the Republican Party as the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party. Some of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party are corporations like Walmart, where Hillary Clinton was on the Board of Directors at Walmart just prior to when Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law in 1993, which has since caused the closure of many thousands of manufacturing firms, large and small all across America, and shipped millions of good paying American jobs off to foreign nations where slavery is still legal today. Sadly, NAFTA has clearly created an environment where the American workforce has been forced to compete with a slave-based workforce in foreign nations that is paid pennies a day for their labor. This is truly shameful!

Other multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal are military industrial contractors, like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, General Electric and others that get BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars each year to finance and manufacture the weapons of war. Other examples include multinational oil corporations like BP, Shell and Exxon Mobil, that get BILLIONS of petrodollars when they go in and steal the oil and the gas from the innocent victims of the sovereign nations that the United States occupies. These are clearly some of the motives behind the many ugly wars that our out of control American government is in the business of creating today, in order to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal, and because of this I am now truly ashamed of what America has become.

These are just some of the reasons that are responsible for driving me to run for Congress today, and I want to do this so that someone can finally go to Washington to actually represent the good people of Ohio’s 12th Congressional District and give them a voice in our out of control government by passing some new Green legislation that will actually benefit THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of the same, old legislation that only helps to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the corrupt, corporate-capitalist and corporate owned Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party cabal of evil and greed and wars for oil that is driving our country off the road and deep into the ditch of fascism, oligarchy and plutocracy and onto the path to World War III.

This is my plan and I’m sticking to it.

manchkin 2020

that all sounds awesome, actually. he should say that poo poo in the primary or shut the gently caress up though.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Perry Bacon Jr.

suck my dick perry bacon jr

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i like him

gregday
May 23, 2003

0.1% difference in OH-12 lol

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Whitmer vs Schuette I think comes down entirely to female voter turnout, which is gonna be real high and will favor Whitmer

whitmer will get loving shredded. she doesnt stand for anything. schuette is already tearing into her.

https://twitter.com/chadlivengood/status/1027010582036328450?s=21

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

im the nader video at the bottom

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
gently caress you, Michigan.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
congrats to everyone in the green party for being the biggest dumbshits ever

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

augias posted:

Detroit City Foottball Club fans can we get a gently caress ohio chant going

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Probably Magic posted:

gently caress you, Michigan.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

that all sounds awesome, actually. he should say that poo poo in the primary or shut the gently caress up though.

but then he wouldnt get as much attention :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gently caress any state with more than 2 vowels in its name

• Locked thread