Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
When will you people understand that making statements by voting green and costing dems meaningless elections is not nearly as important as making the president extremely mad online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

remember when jon ossofs race mattered bigly and wasn’t immediately forgotten by everyone except political nerds?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

chud is up by like 1600 votes with 99% reporting

:fork:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

LinYutang posted:

Bernie shouldn't have wasted his time, Abdul ran a bad campaign

also pretty much all the Michigan progressives were shredded upballot and downballot

yeah im not too worried about the result

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol why even defend the treasonous green party, the DSA loving exists and has accomplished more

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I knew a green party guy that was like every stereotype of a male feminist who was from Ohio and loved the state so much he had its outline tattooed on his army. Last I heard he was getting a motorcycle.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Inspector Hound posted:

What is the green party even for

boomer losers that are still mad at their parents

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump did it again

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

When will you people understand that making statements by voting dem and costing the greens meaningless elections is not nearly as important as making the president extremely mad online

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Inspector Hound posted:

to gently caress over only the Democratic Party

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
now i want oconnor to run in the general and win cause it would be funnier

or if manchick also runs and again gets more votes than the margin, that would also be funny

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

When will you people understand that making statements by voting dem and costing the greens meaningless elections is not nearly as important as making the president extremely mad online

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Inspector Hound posted:

cucking Dems

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cenotaph posted:

I knew a green party guy that was like every stereotype of a male feminist who was from Ohio and loved the state so much he had its outline tattooed on his army. Last I heard he was getting a motorcycle.

what an rear end in a top hat

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cenotaph posted:

sounds like its going to end well for everyone

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Indivisible and an all women offshoot for it campaigned hard for Whitmer. They've and a swathe of explicitly women pushing liberal groups have arguably been more successful this year than Our Revolution and the DCC put together.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol, IT COMES
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1027016941922332672

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

manchkin woulda won

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

LinYutang posted:

also pretty much all the Michigan progressives were shredded upballot and downballot

gently caress Michigan that place doesnt even have clean water

let them all get devoured by all those rats in their buildings / streets

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

every wall of nate cohn's apartment is covered by this print out, all locked at 100% gop, all connected to each other with string, as he steadily rocks back and forth repeating "shook nate..... shook nate"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Cool!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

The Lord's work

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
THE GODDAMN GREENS FUUUUUUU CHRIST IN A HAMMOCK OF PORK RINDS AAAARGH SHITNIPPLES ORANGE CHEATO COCK

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

since deleted

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al! posted:

what if,

get this

the dems ran an actual progressive in that district

maybe they would have gotten some of those green party votes and even some folks who didn't vote today

Connor wasn't too centrist, wanted to expand Medicaid and was explicitly against corporate donations.

He's prob the most left leaning D that's run in that district since the early 90s.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Preston Waters posted:

gently caress Michigan that place doesnt even have clean water

fake news, the white cities have great water

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Tercio posted:

since deleted

spiderhyphenman spotted

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

LinYutang posted:

got more dets on this?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Probably Magic posted:

THE GODDAMN GREENS FUUUUUUU CHRIST IN A HAMMOCK OF PORK RINDS AAAARGH SHITNIPPLES ORANGE CHEATO COCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lGGhHZSZs

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Shageletic posted:

Connor wasn't too centrist, wanted to expand Medicaid and was explicitly against corporate donations.

He's prob the most left leaning D that's run in that district since the early 90s.

Looks like my new Ohio district is just as dumb as the one I left in Texas.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al! posted:

what if,

get this

the dems ran an actual progressive in that district

maybe they would have gotten some of those green party votes and even some folks who didn't vote today

they'd probably be an obvious carpetbagger given the district, p sure it's where the guy who founded victorias secret lives and has a huge mall complex with his name all over it

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Justice Dem win in Michigan

https://twitter.com/justicedems/status/1027012395129036801

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

on what, progressives losing? fayrouz saad, Rashida Tlaib, Dave Benac, Chris Smith, etc were all backed by michigan progressive groups and all got crushed pretty handily

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not crying in my beer over a loss that close in that district.

I'm also not calling for this, but I legit don't know, can you ask for a recount for a congressional district based on it being closer than a percent of a loss? Or is that something only state wide or national elections allow for?

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

he was uncontested lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tercio posted:

since deleted

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

LinYutang posted:

he was uncontested lol

big win!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/spect8rcitizn/status/1027014957559365632

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

putin sits back in his chair, a smile spreads across his face.

“Bring in the manchik agent. he has done well this night”

the camera pans past the nodding agent to a video tape on a pedestal with the words “ссать лента” emblazoned on it.

• Locked thread