Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Turk from Scrubs joins the fight

Frasier Crane Psychs Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Wow you can play as male OR female Terry Bogard

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

Wow you can play as male OR female Terry Bogard

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A Tale Of Two Terrys

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Frasier Crane Psychs Up

George is Gettin Upset

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I guess now since you can say anything and there's a non-zero chance of it happening, I would love if Lightning was in this game

Yes. Lightning Saves the Day

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

George is Gettin Upset

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Lmfao cheezus crust

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
It's a jar of preserves.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the reason Luigi is the one always fighting ghosts is because he has died countless times before, death has no hold on him

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

my face during this entire direct

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Immediately throwing away my phone and iTunes library when Smash is out because all I need is 900 video game songs.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Here's hoping Ashley's Theme comes back 🙏

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

all aboard the smash bus

https://i.imgur.com/brPPqGD.mp4

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

that ivy guy posted:

my face during this entire direct

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/USMC/status/1027230013580431360

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I honestly still can't believe they put in K Rool finally. Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think i see where my mistake is coming from now - I should have searched using Microsoft's Bing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

I honestly still can't believe they put in K Rool finally. Lmao
I can't believe his only attacks are throwing his crown and running across the stage.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

awesome interactions of game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

loving squad mates only want to play the Kabul omega stage, even though the IEDs are by far the most interesting part

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope Nintendo brings back King K Rool and The Kremlings for the next Donkey Kong game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I hope Nintendo brings back King K Rool and The Kremlings for the next Donkey Kong game.

hell yeah

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I maintain that the only flaw in tropical freeze is that the end boss wasn't revealed to be K Rool returning with a viking aesthetic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

So is the reason Nintendo moved away from all the old Donkey Kong characters because they were made by Rare? Because I miss Lanky Kong and the fat Kremlings who wear army helmets.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NienNunb posted:

So is the reason Nintendo moved away from all the old Donkey Kong characters because they were made by Rare? Because I miss Lanky Kong and the fat Kremlings who wear army helmets.

its because rare made 5 million of them and they all suck and vary between ugly, brain damaged, in diapers, brain damaged and in diapers, or weird hot monkey lady

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book posted:

its because rare made 5 million of them and they all suck and vary between ugly, brain damaged, in diapers, brain damaged and in diapers, or weird hot monkey lady

You shut the gently caress up, K. Lumsy is a god tier character.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
An individual Krusha (referred to as "the strongest commander") appears as the final antagonist of the Donkey Kong Country novelization.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a 3D Donkey Kong Country game not tainted by Rare's weirdness would be pretty cool. basically just Odyssey with bananas instead of moons where you could switch between Kongs.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Plank Walker posted:

An individual Krusha (referred to as "the strongest commander") appears as the final antagonist of the Donkey Kong Country novelization.

Spoiler tag please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I am REALLY wanting Tails to be in Smash and I felt very enabled by this direct cause they showed assist trophies and went straight to Knuckles... No mention of Tails. So hopefully he'll actually be playable!! Seems totally within the realm of possibility given all the other characters were getting 🙏