Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Feels good

Feels really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Guess the hero

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Sniper

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Riki?

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Elder titan

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Crystal maiden

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I miss this game.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

It's antimage

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

TOOT BOOT posted:

It's antimage

did he lose the fight for safe lane and jungle or something?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

TheFlyingLlama posted:

did he lose the fight for safe lane and jungle or something?

I think it was just a last pick and no one wanted to give up their lane for him. They could have rearranged their lanes/roles and made it work. It was a hosed up game and we almost lost in the first 25min because both our safelane and offlane decided they'd rather jungle before the 10min mark.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the tooltip for aegis has the pronunciation wrong.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

the tooltip for aegis has the pronunciation correct.

Ftfy

It's a long running thing that it's how icefrog wants it said. Was added fairly recently.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Valve released that treasure you needed level 600 to get, it's low effort green recolors of a bunch of old immortals, and one of them is that Lone Druid cauldron that was the gag prize of that year's immortals.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
classic valve

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Keen for Kunkka's.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Team Admiral's response to Jimmy "DeMoN" Ho's clip of him accusing his manager of threatening him and how bootcamp conditions at TA were terrible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i263brHnp90

Such gems:

quote:

We didn’t want to air dirty laundry or drag anyone’s name through the mud, but we had to respond to the allegations that we were mistreating or manhandling our player.

quote:

According to his description, it seemed like the bootcamp was such a bad place and that he was not having a good time. We, the management, find it hard to believe since the bootcamp was a 3-story house with 3 bedrooms and 1 maid’s quarters. Jimmy had the luxury of having one room all to himself, while staff/management got one room and the other four players shared one room.

quote:

He even asked for a “happy ending massage” with the expenses to be shouldered by the management if they won all of their practice matches; so you can imagine our shock at the statement that he couldn’t bear to stay at the bootcamp. The only depression he had shared was about his ex-girlfriend, but he had so many girls stay over in his room the management thought he got over it.

quote:

As mentioned earlier, there were also instances when he brought girls into his room. The first few times it happened, we spoke to him and reprimanded him for it because it was against house rules and we didn’t want the other members to feel like things were unfair; however, he still kept doing it even until his last night at the boot camp when he brought a girl over.

quote:

Another clarification we would like to add is that the team owner never said he was rich. He was but he didn’t say it during the alleged chat threat.

Jimmy's response:

https://twitter.com/DotaDeMoN/status/1019518665497010176

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Anybody who has known Demon for any amount of time irl can tell you that the happy ending massage and the bringing girls over stuff are exactly the kinds of things he'd do

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Isn't he the same person who stole money out of someones purse and when he got caught said "I didn't think I'd get caught, sorry"?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ILL Machina posted:

Ftfy

It's a long running thing that it's how icefrog wants it said. Was added fairly recently.

he's wrong.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
yeah let's listen to the bostonian on how to pronounce words :jerkbag:

and yes demon is the thief

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i don't have the accent.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
We've heard you talk shawn don't lie.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Boatswain posted:

Isn't he the same person who stole money out of someones purse and when he got caught said "I didn't think I'd get caught, sorry"?

classic jimmy

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

someone post the goon donation messages from his stream.

Shade2142
Oct 10, 2012

Rollin'

Love Stole the Day posted:

Feels good

Feels really good

If i remember correctly, most of those reports are from one game of dota. My team was getting steamrolled in all lanes but I held up our defense at T3. Enemy team didnt reach nexus til 45 min and I still held them off til 80-90 minute mark.

Nobody appreciates a killer techies.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

nexus? you deserve all the reports.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Feels good

Feels really good

why'd you scribble out the match id

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Kild posted:

why'd you scribble out the match id

Because 4 years ago a goon itt alt tabbed during an inhouse match and dug up personal information about me to throw such dirt in my face as the fact that my mother was killed by a drunk driver to try and humiliate me in front of other goons. Why? Because he was mad that I ganked his mid lane Shadow Fiend twice with my Ogre Magi in the video game Dota 2 and he was angry that I had already muted him for his toxic behavior in a previous inhouse match so he got other goons in the game who didn't know what was going on to copy paste it both in the match's all chat as well as repeatedly in the lljk chat channel afterwards.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Because 4 years ago a goon itt alt tabbed during an inhouse match and dug up personal information about me to throw such dirt in my face as the fact that my mother was killed by a drunk driver to try and humiliate me in front of other goons. Why? Because he was mad that I ganked his mid lane Shadow Fiend twice with my Ogre Magi in the video game Dota 2 and he was angry that I had already muted him for his toxic behavior in a previous inhouse match so he got other goons in the game who didn't know what was going on to copy paste it both in the match's all chat as well as repeatedly in the lljk chat channel afterwards.

Lmao

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

wtf

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

lmao

also why would you make your real identity findable via your steam account

I mean tcjimbo there went way overboard and I'm not saying you deserved it or anything but still

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
tcjimbo playing shadow fiEND HAHAHA

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

Whatever happened to old mate TCJimbo?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
didn't he move onto HOTS?

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

hairypanis posted:

Whatever happened to old mate TCJimbo?

after months of sperging about how poo poo goons were and getting extremely mad he calibrated at a measly 3k and left for some other moba trash in shame.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

his brain worms metastasized and his skull exploded

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

You can't get the full tcjimbo experience in a game that doesn't have voice chat.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

It does and we do

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

Was it actually tcjimbo who did that? I heard that in HotS he is permanently chat-muted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

What kind of monster would do this?

Why was I teamed up with this monster?