Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Zauper posted:

Considering selling my 2nd 2 -- 2.03. Any offers?

I am also interested in 2.03. Not sure what you'd want, though. 2019 3rd? I feel dumb for offering it but it's better than skipping your pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also Spermy, that button is pretty unneeded considering it's right below the other Draft button...

I mean. There's shitloads of goddamn buttons and links in MFL, so it's understandable, and I really appreciate your effort!

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Also Spermy, that button is pretty unneeded considering it's right below the other Draft button...

I mean. There's shitloads of goddamn buttons and links in MFL, so it's understandable, and I really appreciate your effort!

The link you circled doesn't work. It brings you to the draft report page, not a page where you can draft players. It's realdumb.

quote:

I am also interested in 2.03. Not sure what you'd want, though. 2019 3rd? I feel dumb for offering it but it's better than skipping your pick.
I mean, I'm definitely not planning to skip my pick. I'd take it if there's nothing interesting offered. I just don't love the prospects that I think will be there, so looking to see what I can get for him.

quote:

Got any interest in Devontae Booker on a $2 salary?

In terms of Booker, don't really love the DEN RB situation. dunno, let me think about that.

e: also, it looks like ash's predraft is broken unless he tried to predraft someone that went.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Zauper posted:

The link you circled doesn't work. It brings you to the draft report page, not a page where you can draft players. It's realdumb.

But you can draft your guy from the draft report page, though

If it's already your turn, that link changes to the directly draft a guy page. I guess that is an additional click.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

But you can draft your guy from the draft report page, though

If it's already your turn, that link changes to the directly draft a guy page. I guess that is an additional click.

I'm about 90% sure that that ('click here to pre-draft') link actually disappears if it's your turn, and to get to pre-draft you have to go through the draft room.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

When it's your turn go ahead and try; that link was always "pre-draft picks" for Tyler and I. It never switched like last year to "make pick now" or whatever.

I couldn't find a way to do it other than For Owners->Draft so I made a big ugly button so people dont get confused like Tyler and I were.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jesus christ, I think you might be right (I almost always pre-draft, so). loving MFL.

I particularly love that when you're on the "Draft" page, the row of tabs that contains the Draft Room disappears, so you can't easily click back to the Draft Room. Because why would anyone looking at the "Draft" (report) page want to go to the Draft Room???

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And they changed the ability for CSS to keep that second row of tabs while also removing your ability to edit the first row of tabs.

It's an impressive clusterfuck to be sure.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I'm having a brain fart and I want to double check I'm not messing up; players that were on the taxi squad last year can still be there right?

And do we have 4 taxi squad slots now?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes and yes. And three IR slots. And an extra bench slot over last year, because we're starting an additional IDP guy. See rule 3.2, with updates still highlighted in red.

Taxi squads can now contain first and second-year NFL players, but the normal rules for TS eligibility still apply: a player who has ever been in a starting linup for a game cannot be taxied. There are FAs who are eligible and others who are not, so it's worth looking at the player's full detail page in the 2017 league view - the Status column shows if they've ever been started. (Even though you can see 2017 stats in the 2018 league view, it does not show status, becuase MFL doesn't carry that data forward for some reason when you advance the league to the next year.)

Examples:
Deshone Kizer: http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/player?L=79286&P=13114
Has never been started (NS or TS or IR every week in the Status column), so is TS eligible.
Mitch Trubisky: http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/player?L=79286&P=13115
started weeks 3 and 13, so cannot be placed on a taxi squad.

Note that the URL for a player's sheet is exactly the same year over year, but for the year part, so you can easily switch to their 2017 page just by editing the URL in your browser.
code:
[url]http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/player?L=79286&P=13115[/url]
vs
[url]http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/player?L=79286&P=13115[/url]

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 8, 2018

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Made that trade with alfalfa that has next year picks in it. Tried to find if he's paid for next year but phone using is hard. Hopefully this isn't a thing

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Neither of you have paid for 2019. You both need to.

Or if you have: The spreadsheet doesn't show it.

Go ahead and pay Leper the same amount, but don't put anything football related in paypal comments.

Leperflesh @gmail

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I won't be able to pay for a couple hours. Figure by 5pm CST I will get done.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I will create the 2019 finances tab on the sheet and be ready to credit you guys when the cash comes in. Technically you should pay before making the trade but I don't want to be a hardass about it and I know you are both good for it, and also I don't want people holding up the draft in order to complete payments in order to be technically ahead of a draft pick trade so, yeah, this is totally fine.

e. As an aside, I guess I've technically "paid" my dues forever, since I hold all the money. But I officially put it in as a cash payment whenever I need to account for my dues, and the money really does exist. I don't create a separate bank account just for this league because that would be madness, but my bank account has the money to cover for my dues and anything others have deposited at all times.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 8, 2018

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
you should post your bank account info just in case you die or something

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah also a SSN or something to be safe.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'm looking to trade out of this pick if there is interest. I'm at work right now and won't be able to pick for an hour or two. I'm not fully enamored with anyone currently on the board; there's a certain WR that I feel comfortable selecting should I get stuck holding the bag here but I'd much rather move the pick for other assets/futures if that's an option.

e: don't really want to hold up the draft either. If there's no responses by when I am leaving work at ~5:30 ET I'll pick while I'm walking home

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Just paid. Sorry thought I paid for 2 years when jumping in.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Received Alfalfa's payment.

Stevie Lee posted:

you should post your bank account info just in case you die or something

My wife knows about this so she could step in and deal with it. If we're both killed then I guess you guys will have to find and appeal to the executors of my estate. Have fun with probate! I don't have a will, lol. You can ask the people who own my mortgage to help you out, they'll probably be first in line at the trough.

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm looking to trade out of this pick if there is interest. I'm at work right now and won't be able to pick for an hour or two. I'm not fully enamored with anyone currently on the board; there's a certain WR that I feel comfortable selecting should I get stuck holding the bag here but I'd much rather move the pick for other assets/futures if that's an option.

e: don't really want to hold up the draft either. If there's no responses by when I am leaving work at ~5:30 ET I'll pick while I'm walking home

I'd be happy to trade up into the first, but if the going rate for a first is a 2019 first and a second, gently caress that noise lol!

I'll offer you a 2019 second and a 2018 fifth. Or, Everson Griffen.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Paid up for 2019.

Interestingly enough I would have drafted Chubb if not for the trade heh.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Aug 8, 2018

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Got it! Thanks guys.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

I'd be happy to trade up into the first, but if the going rate for a first is a 2019 first and a second, gently caress that noise lol!

I don't think I'm going to be asking anything that high. I've gotten two offers and sort of a lukewarm discussion currently going but nothing has wowed me yet if anyone wants to throw something in the ring I'm planning to pick or trade within the hour

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I don't think I'm going to be asking anything that high. I've gotten two offers and sort of a lukewarm discussion currently going but nothing has wowed me yet if anyone wants to throw something in the ring I'm planning to pick or trade within the hour

Feel free to counter

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm trying to see something that works but with all your picks gone it's tough. I was trying to build a deal around Howard but couldn't really nail down anything I really liked. If you want to try to build something else and send a deal over my way I'm waiting on a response for another counter proposal i sent out to someone else

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Jesus christ, I think you might be right (I almost always pre-draft, so). loving MFL.

I particularly love that when you're on the "Draft" page, the row of tabs that contains the Draft Room disappears, so you can't easily click back to the Draft Room. Because why would anyone looking at the "Draft" (report) page want to go to the Draft Room???

Ok. It keeps the pre-draft link, which lets you set the pre-draft. Which process every 15 minutes. So that would work, slowly. The normal pre-draft links elsewhere are replaced with the normal draft link though to pick immediately.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

BTW, Spermy and I have been keeping up with putting in the drafted players' new salaries. We're currently on guys who cost $13 each. Some teams are already close to or at their caps, so pay attention and remember you can draft directly to taxi squad, but you should move your guy onto taxi as soon as you can (and definitely before your next pick) if you're doing that.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Is anyone else not getting half these emails?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Check your spam folder. Also Gmail threads them, so they look like a bunch of replies to the same email in the gmail ui.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
mother. fucker.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

did you just get sniped, lol

e. Received Zauper's 2019 dues

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Aug 9, 2018

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
ya I wanted Lamar not Rosen but I guess that's what I get for winning the championship :smugdon:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Edit: nevermind

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Aug 9, 2018

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

oh man i did not expect the rest of the first to go this way! thank god i traded down!

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Teemu Pokemon posted:

oh man i did not expect the rest of the first to go this way! thank god i traded down!

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have traded up if I expected two QBs to go, lol.

Ah well, got the guy I wanted, and this makes it likely I'll get the one I wanted at 2.02 as well.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

poo poo, ridley was the guy i was gonna take at 1.09......

so i guess I'm open to trading down from 2.02 as well!!!

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

I’d like to jump back in the 2nd if anyone wants to move their pick.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm definitely entertaining offers for either or both of these picks I'm currently on the clock with

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm definitely entertaining offers for either or both of these picks I'm currently on the clock with

That involves too much work on my end and it’s been a long day.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Sent a proposal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Stevie Lee posted:

ya I wanted Lamar not Rosen but I guess that's what I get for winning the championship :smugdon:

Trade proposal sent :yooge: