Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

That was funny, but not as funny as

Strache is worse than Haider, Haider never came as close to the throne as Strache has

to contribute: the CIA infected Iranian centrifuges with stuxnet by having an agent leave an infected flash drive in the facility parking lot and letting an idiot do the work for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

My right wing grandfather tried to convince me that Bill Gates was involved in the Iranian centrifuge attacks.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Y'all remember when a BLM activist crashed a private Hillary fundraiser and all the rich white people literally hissed at them?

Crazycryodude has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Aug 9, 2018

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Our Prime Minister getting drunk and then announcing a snap election (which he then lost).

https://youtu.be/ZLDve40cxlk

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crazycryodude posted:

Y'all remember when a BLM activist crashed a private Hillary fundraiser and all the rich white people literally hissed at them?

Democrats hate women, then. now. forever.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Crazycryodude posted:

thats not fair you'd hiss too if you were a transdimensional lizard person :rolleyes:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

In 2015 Republicans sued the federal government to deprive their own states of Obamacare subsidies unless they affirmatively implemented the law they'd been campaigning against for five years.

Only when the ruling was almost upon them did they think "hey wait what will we do if we win" and demanded that Obama find a way to force the subsidies on them against their will so they could still take the money while officially resisting the law (also we're going to call you a lawless tyrant for doing it kthx)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I bought a white Twix yesterday. :whitewater:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/speakerboehner/status/770619875131699200

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

he got outta politics at EXACTLY the right moment lamo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm convinced he saw what he created from miles away. nobody's ever accused him of being dumb

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dreddout posted:

There have been reports that bin Laden has been climbing up stairs to the second floor

many false reports that bin laden died from a load bearing drywall accident

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i heard code inspectors were closer to catching him than the cia

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

many false reports that bin laden died from a load bearing drywall accident
truth: died in electrocution accident after wiring failure due to too many outlets

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Osama was killed by rubble after Seal Team Six agents tricked him into a BBQ party that melted the structural plastic siding.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

drowned in the basement pool

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Osama died from injuries sustained when descending a flight of stairs, only to trip and crash headfirst out of a window.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
osama died from an overdose of immodium in a pakistan movie theatre

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Osama died from phenazepam overdose

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I'm permabanned poster wtcstomper58

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/dril/status/893002574957248512?s=19

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
d&d goons insisting that dodd-frank is actually adequate + good

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Remember how Al got outed as a sex creep then immediately flipped out and threatened the woman who came forward

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The discussion of the other grimes made me remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euVkDbQz144

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

emdash posted:

d&d goons insisting that dodd-frank is actually adequate + good

Adequate: no.

Good: I mean you gotta compare it to the status quo which was "what if bankers are good people?"

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/966758306676199425?s=19

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

truth: died in electrocution accident after wiring failure due to too many outlets

tripped over shed-pipe and fell into yard-trench

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
good memoryposts from the bad thread:

GalacticAcid posted:

but his only scandal was his tan suit :smuggo:

Jazerus posted:

you're forgetting the dijon mustard incident

oh and also all those times he murdered people w/ robots

Matt Zerella posted:

how can you forget the latte salute? that's the best one.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001
The drunk pm calling for an election he lost reminded me of this video https://youtu.be/o5mBShX9fdU of former Aussie pm Bob Hawke skulling a beer with a bunch of bogans. I learned about this from my favorite Australian podcast TOFOP and it brings me great joy whenever I see it.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Shaffness posted:

The drunk pm calling for an election he lost reminded me of this video https://youtu.be/o5mBShX9fdU of former Aussie pm Bob Hawke skulling a beer with a bunch of bogans. I learned about this from my favorite Australian podcast TOFOP and it brings me great joy whenever I see it.
Yeah he also held the world record for the fastest yard glass scull.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Clinton Touts White Support

As if the divisions between race and gender in the Democratic Party hadn’t been further exposed through Tuesday night’s exit polls — and by a very heated exchange on CNN between Donna Brazile and Paul Begala — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s interview with USA Today on Wednesday is further mining those tense depths.

“I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on,” she said in the interview, citing an article by The Associated Press.

It “found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

“There’s a pattern emerging here,” she said.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
when supremely racist twitter account ricky vaugn99 got doxxed

and he looks like this

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I remember in early 2016 during one of the GOP debates when all these dumb hype articles about a "HUGE Rubio surge in the polls" we're coming out and all the big donors were desperately trying to prop up their guy there was a woman who let out a loud obnoxious blood curdling scream of enthusiasm every time Rubio said something

She had to have been a paid screamer.

That's my interpretation of events. Maybe this was a false memory of traumatic 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I remember in early 2016 during one of the GOP debates when all these dumb hype articles about a "HUGE Rubio surge in the polls" we're coming out and all the big donors were desperately trying to prop up their guy there was a woman who let out a loud obnoxious blood curdling scream of enthusiasm every time Rubio said something

She had to have been a paid screamer.

That's my interpretation of events. Maybe this was a false memory of traumatic 2016

he was the candidate of the Young Republican, a mercifully dying breed. i knew someone who made kidding but not kidding references to "daddy marco" and all that implied

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

when supremely racist twitter account ricky vaugn99 got doxxed

and he looks like this

yeah 90% of the online alt right are just college republican types

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

is there a term for the mouths a lot of these CHUDs have?
something vaguely fish-like

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

shrike82 posted:

The innsmouth look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shrike82 posted: