Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm still not sure where ableism played into it. Or how FAU was a Chad. Or any of it, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

I'm still not sure where ableism played into it. Or how FAU was a Chad. Or any of it, really.
When some people get mad, they just accuse you of being whatever they dislike. It's the same thing as being called a lib cuck or w/e. It's not really about the politics.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Leavemywife posted:

I think he was talking about FAU calling him bipolar, but who knows :shrug:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Who What Now posted:

I think he was talking about FAU calling him bipolar, but who knows :shrug:

Borderline, wasn’t it?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

Borderline, wasn’t it?
Both, but I'm not a psychiatrist.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Righto, being that upset about someone on SA calling you bipolar is insane. Then again, he mentioned the family history, so it seems he's got some issues of his own, and maybe FAU is right on the money and it's a sensitive spot.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

House Bunny Fanatics: tough guy chads itt

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

Righto, being that upset about someone on SA calling you bipolar is insane. Then again, he mentioned the family history, so it seems he's got some issues of his own, and maybe FAU is right on the money and it's a sensitive spot.
He said he had asperger's and an anxiety disorder.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
asides from the whole

thing

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
The rabbit breakdown is a joy forever.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Krispy Wafer posted:

Today’s the 14 year anniversary of the Dave Mathews Band dumping 800 pounds of sewage from their tour bus onto a passing sightseeing boat. I could have sworn that story first broke on SA by someone who was on or involved with the boat company.

The tour bus driver insisted it wasn’t him and I think police were threatening to run DNA tests on the fecal matter to definitely isolate DMB as the owners.

Anyone recall that? Was that an old SA thread?

Yep. From the Chicago lan thread:

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

When some people get mad, they just accuse you of being whatever they dislike. It's the same thing as being called a lib cuck or w/e. It's not really about the politics.

Pff yeah right, your so adult-reposiblities/Dad!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I liked the "I'm blocking you" post almost immediately followed by "oh wait you run the site. Can't do that. gently caress YOU ANYWAY"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
President Donald Drumph doesn't want you to kill your rabbits, and he hates dogs! You know what to do. #resistance

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Rabbits are the best so I hope they are alright.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ghostlight posted:

Rabbits are the best so I hope they are alright.

Rabbits are cute but they breed like... well, anyway, we're not running out of them.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Rabbits are cute but they breed like... well, anyway, we're not running out of them.

they did on macquarie island

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You should always spay and neuter your rabbits because it adds years to their life as well as improving their domestic behaviour.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

You should always spay and neuter your rabbits because it adds years to their life as well as improving their domestic behaviour.

this is also true of cats, dogs and humans

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The research suggests that cutting your balls off is like an extra 15 years to your expectancy but none of the crankcase immortalists of silicon valley have even considered it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

they did on macquarie island

That Dollop episode was one of the best. Just decade after decade of animal apocalypse for over a century.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ghostlight posted:

The research suggests that cutting your balls off is like an extra 15 years to your expectancy but none of the crankcase immortalists of silicon valley have even considered it.

But where would we store our pee, professor Smartybrains?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Where do you store your pee then?

Edit: goddammit

Bobby Digital has a new favorite as of 05:56 on Aug 9, 2018

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

But where would we store our pee, professor Smartybrains?

In the cloud with the blockchain. Duh.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

ToxicSlurpee posted:

In the cloud with the blockchain. Duh.

So that's how bitcoin works.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ghostlight posted:

Old folks homes are just fulla old people sex from all indications, who wants to miss out on that?

On another note, not sure if it's a saga, but the funny forums quotes thread can't stop talking about various combinations of anime, junk food, math and gay sex.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

FactsAreUseless posted:

He said he had asperger's

Sounds like he didn't get a copy of the DSM-5 back in 2012.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Old folks homes are just fulla old people sex from all indications, who wants to miss out on that?

On another note, not sure if it's a saga, but the funny forums quotes thread can't stop talking about various combinations of anime, junk food, math and gay sex.

yeah it's a pyf thread.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

Can you google this for me? My girlfriend and I were going to sew even more dicks and balls to our rabbit.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can you google this for me? My girlfriend and I were going to sew even more dicks and balls to our rabbit.
Done. Though I can't post the results here without getting banned for doxxing your face.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

FactsAreUseless posted:

See Sputnik Monroe, pro-est of pro wrestlers.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Mammal Sauce posted:

Sounds like he didn't get a copy of the DSM-5 back in 2012.

I thought if you already were diagnosed that you kept the diagnosis and didn't get rolled into general autism?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

A rabbit store called. They are running out of dogs.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Still doesn't make it okay to be a deliberately dumbass pet owner who gets them killed because "poodles aren't prey-drive dogs :downs:"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Weird nicknames for things is why I stay out of PI and the sardines thread. "Buns" "Dines" makes me want to throw up.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
sorry about your crippling case of super serious

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
PI is not the first or only place to call pet rabbits 'buns'.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sir Mix-a-lot was a bad pet owner.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like big buns and I cannot lie.

efb but at least mine has a KICKIN' RAD PIC ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Len posted:

I thought if you already were diagnosed that you kept the diagnosis and didn't get rolled into general autism?

It's early in the morning and I just woke up my wife by laughing after I whispered, "his Asperger's was grandfathered in?" to myself.