Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Amazing with 65+ characters there is not one person of color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

what about mr game and watch

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Ganondorf

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dedede is blue

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Tales of Woe posted:

what about mr game and watch

hes my best friend

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

Listening to Thrash the Plank from the OC Remix album Kong in Concert in honor of yesterday, K Rool Day.

My brother just texted me and revealed he is also doing exactly this, without us having discussed it

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

American McGay posted:

Amazing with 65+ characters there is not one person of color.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tender Bender posted:

My brother just texted me and revealed he is also doing exactly this, without us having discussed it

sorry about your childhood

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Your brother wants to suck you off

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

The only thing I'm truly counting out is any more FF stuff because square enix is still only letting them use 2 unremixed songs for cloud's stage

I’m holding out for them announcing the TWEWY release date alongside Neku in smash

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Noctis would be a fun addition and he's a fighting game vet now

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Nintendo ftw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’ve been playing through Mario galaxy again for the first time since it’s release and it’s still so good but I wish i could play it in a higher res without having to deal with ROMs cause 480p looks awful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

I’ve been playing through Mario galaxy again for the first time since it’s release and it’s still so good but I wish i could play it in a higher res without having to deal with ROMs cause 480p looks awful.

I would recommend taking advantage of the NordVPN discount -- this is the last month that the 3-year plan will be available -- and utilizing their first in class resources to download ROMs without the government knowing.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

my morning jackass posted:

Play it in Dolphin in 1080p. GameCube and Wii games look so freaking good upscaled you'd be an idiot not to take advantage of it.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I set my emulators to original resolution. It's like listening to vinyl.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pm uncle at nintendo and hell help you mod your wii into the ultimate emulator so you can game on your crt for the purest experience possible

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

trying to jack off posted:

pm uncle at nintendo and hell help you mod your wii into the ultimate emulator so you can game on your crt for the purest experience possible

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
modding your Wii has never been easier, or more fun

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

Pretty sure I still have the component cable too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Pretty sure I still have the component cable too.
If you're serious about it you'll want an s-video cable and a $10,000 medical imaging CRT.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i assumed warioware gold was digital only but its not so i bought it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/TripleKyun/status/1027666833644507140

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I'm playing through DKC 3 for the first time, and with all the weird forced gimmicks you can really see the beginning of the disease that created DK 64

The world themes and music are also incredibly uninspired. It's insane that this was the followup to dkc2

I just beat this and it's so bad up until the end. The last world is just another lake and then you get to a castle, there aren't any levels in the castle it's just a boss fight against K Rool's robot and then K Rool, which is the slowest and easiest K Rool fight yet.

Interestingly he canonically has a wife, because he says his wife is going to kill him when you break the robot (he made it out of her best pots and pans).

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It wasnt the same team that made dkc 1or 2 and its pretty obvious, esp the lack of david wises music which is the best part of the dkc snes games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the rare b team gets the van with windows

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

It wasnt the same team that made dkc 1or 2 and its pretty obvious, esp the lack of david wises music which is the best part of the dkc snes games

He came back to do the soundtrack for the GBA version and it's excellent

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I only played DKC 3 when I was around 5 so I choose to remember it as a masterpiece. I liked driving the boat around the lakes.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

He came back to do the soundtrack for the GBA version and it's excellent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m73et5tXg28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBYnnpEU08

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I only played DKC 3 when I was around 5 so I choose to remember it as a masterpiece. I liked driving the boat around the lakes.

it's the best of the threee.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I liked the bears. The barrel monster boss scared me, still does a little.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the switch hackers discovered a security backdoor on the smash website and found some unlaunched promo materials for a future fighter, Ill put it in spoiler tags for those who want to stay surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

the switch hackers discovered a security backdoor on the smash website and found some unlaunched promo materials for a future fighter, Ill put it in spoiler tags for those who want to stay surprised.

Christ