Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I've heard that lie before in this very thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spermy Smurf posted:

I've heard that lie before in this very thread.

I think you've said that lie

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
That’s how spermy knows they’ve heard it before :v:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

verbal enema posted:

I think you've said that lie

This is like my second post ever in this thread. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Hello and welcome to the third round of the 1057 Armok League tournament! Let's hop right into it - this one promises to be a bloodbath!

On the left side, we have Beer Batter, a nude Dwarf with naught by a Silver Flail to his name! And across from him, standing at twice his height, is On bi van kenjo bi, the Yeti clad in mostly full iron from head to massive foot!

They clash, and immediately they draw blood! On bi immediately attempts to get a grab off onto the nude Dwarf who counters viciously - and makes Armok proud in doing so - by sinking his teeth into the Yeti's arm through the mail it wears, and I swear I saw that rug flinch!

Moments later, the Dwarf's flail comes up and strikes home and draws blood - and quite a lot of it! It crushes On bi's right eye, leaving nothing but pulp and fury in the socket!

Instant replay! posted:

Beer Batter bashes On bi van kenjo bi in the right eye with her silver flail and the injured part is crushed!

Beer Batter slams his flail into the Yeti's chest, bruising it further, but that just seems to get the critter riled up! They trade blows, Beer Batter slamming his flail into the Yeti's chest while On bi lands a devastating punch to the Dwarf's leg, leaving a hefty bruise.

They dance around each other, taking pot shots but neither side gaining an advantage for a time. And then the Yeti spies its opportunity, and the gladiator pulls the ol' Face Invader!

The Face Invader! posted:

On bi van kenjo bi grabs Beer Batter by the upper right back teeth with his left upper arm!
On bi van kenjo bi takes Beer Batter down by the upper right back teeth with On bi van kenjo bi's left upper arm!
The On bi van kenjo bi releases the grip of The On bi van kenjo bi's left upper arm from The Beer Batter's upper right back teeth.

To his credit, Beer Batter stands back up again, only rattled, but that doesn't last long: the Yeti grabs the Dwarf by the head and punches him in the lip, then the hand - and bah god, they both split into two!

The damage is surface, but Armok be damned if it don't hurt!

On bi charges into Beer Batter, knocking them both to the ground, and it's too much for the Dwarf! He falls unconscious, and then it's only a matter of time...

And some revenge for On bi for the Dwarf getting first blood.

Eventually the Dwarf's grip on his flail relents.

And at last, with a final graceless punch, the Dwarf gives up. On bi is the winner in this bloody bout! Praise Armok!

And the replay, for the viewers at home!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Yeah that's about what I was expecting from the moment I saw I was up against a yeti. Those are always a tough draw in the first round.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Cythereal posted:

Yeah that's about what I was expecting from the moment I saw I was up against a yeti. Those are always a tough draw in the first round.

Honestly, what this doesn't show super well is that Beer Batter did -great- for a while. They couldn't hurt each other for around 150~ turns beyond his first couple of flail slaps.

E: poo poo, I forgot to edit the arena text file to get the names right. My bad!

Galick fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 3, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Naked dwarf dick just swinging around distracting the yeti

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

Derek Smart's new blog is just awaiting clearance from Legal. This is the ELE.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Well, poo poo. Sorry Cythereal. :shobon:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

my dad posted:

Well, poo poo. Sorry Cythereal. :shobon:

It happens. Someone had to draw the yeti, and the naked berserker build doesn't have a lot of middle ground.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

verbal enema posted:

Epsilon Moonshade and goatface you are jerks for betting against me

Cathode Raymond I appreciate the one higher over bad munki

I am totally using "betting on horse racing when you're 10" rules this time around - that is to say, I pick whichever name sounds better and pick whichever odds are better at the time. :v:

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I put all my money on the bewbs, just like it should be.

Two-day-later edit: Umm, did I scare everyone away with my boob-comment? It's OK, guys. They are a perfectly ordinary part of human anatomy. I'm sure you've at least seen a pair once or twice...

Come back... It's lonely here at the arena...

Fuubi fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Aug 7, 2018

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I'm working on a script that will auto generate somewhat readable text-only write-ups from combat logs. If I ever finish it I'll run a mini tournament to test it out

Lady Teacup
Dec 6, 2016
1057 Armok Arena League has been struck down!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

now we have two incomplete arena seasons!

Klokwurk
Sep 18, 2010

I'm completely bloody shit at this!
I reckon we can make it three if we try!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Make gallick fight spermy smurf to the death

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Or have jazz run a fight with our two gladiators.

That can be the third unfinished tourney.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Every time a tourney stalls, my fighter wins.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
gently caress it, if I find the time, I'll run a fight or two. Commish me.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

No it's better this way, I'm doing great so far.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Sorry, I actually forgot about this thread for a few days. I'll be running the fight now!

my dad posted:

Once I figure out how to do this, sure.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Hello and welcome back to the 1057 Armok League tournament - let's get to the killin'!

On your left, we have Derek Smart, a filthy Elf wearing a full set of copper - sans pants - with a copper greatsword held in his twig-like hands! And on the right, we have a marvel of Dwarven engineering and ingenuity, Stabmaster 5000 - a leather-plated beast wielding the finest of bronze pikes that has ever been forged, with a shield of wood purely to mock the Elf!

They clash immediately, and...what the hell is this?!

quote:

Derek Smart slashes Stabmaster 5000 in the right paw with his copper two-handed sword, tearing apart the muscle and bruising the bone!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The Stabmaster 5000 falls over.
Stabmaster 5000 strikes at Derek Smart but the shot is deftly parried by the copper two-handed sword!
Derek Smart stabs Stabmaster 5000 in the left lower arm with his copper two-handed sword, tearing the muscle!
An artery has been opened by the attack and a motor nerve has been severed!
The Stabmaster 5000 loses hold of the bronze pike.
The Stabmaster 5000 gives in to pain.

This shoddy mechanical beast has faltered to Elven copper - and with steadfast determination like he were using a pick, Derek Smart takes the tip of his blade and rams it into Stabmaster's skull again and again and again, and soon, the metal frame of the mechanical Tiger Man gives way to oil and magma spilling from its frame. In the end, the Elf could never punch through it entirely beyond that first blow - but the Tiger Man simply ran out of fuel.

The winner is Derek Smart, by the opponent running out of fuel!

And here's a demo on how to mine using a copper greatsword if anyone wants to learn!

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

I'll have Bordi laSord and Antipode's match up later today too!

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

my dad posted:

You have been commished.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Perform all necessary rites, present all grandest oblations.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
I figured it wouldn't be a problem to commish user my dad, since there's no harm in him being able to see everyone's builds seeing as how he's probably going to win the whole drat thing anyway.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That's a bad dude of an elf

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Jazzimus Prime posted:

I figured it wouldn't be a problem to commish user my dad, since there's no harm in him being able to see everyone's builds seeing as how he's probably going to win the whole drat thing anyway.

You didnt look at my build did you

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What the gently caress Stabmaster :mad:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

It is always a sad day when a big boy falters to a puny elf.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Welcome, one and all, to Gemclod Arena.

Today's fight is... Oh, seriously, a dark gnome? Trying to take on a werewolf? Seriously? Ugh, let's just get this fight over with.

*ehem* In the right hand corner, we have "A Vampire", legendary werewolf wrestler, showing up in his trademark iron armor, ready to tear his foe to pieces one limb at a time.

And in the left hand corner, we have "Stabbers", a disgusting little dark gnome, bringing only a... wait, is that what I think that is?

COMBAT LOG

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I'm...

Sorry, what.
What.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Steel beats iron.

It beats it soundly apparently.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

Astus posted:

Can't wait for my dumb gimmick build to get brutally eliminated in the first round by a tiny gnome named Stabbers.

Called it.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Hello and welcome to the 1057 Armok League! On the left, we have Antipode, an Antwoman wearing nothing but steel! And on the right, we have Bordi laSord, a copper wearing Dwarf with an iron blade and wooden shield! Let the battle begin!

...oh. That's a start! With heavy arms, Bordi slices through the exposed chitin of Antipode and their leg comes clean off! But miracuously, the Ant stays standing and they continue to trade blows...in a fashion.

With a one-sided fight that leaves Bordi unscathed, we have our winner!

Combat log!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
looks like our combatants are antsy for blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Some quick kills. Must be luck.