Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
charlie kirk looks like someone put ben shapiro in photoshop and scaled him up to 150%

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is Charlie just loving huge or is there some kind of optical illusion going on there?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

charlie kirk looks like someone put ben shapiro in photoshop and scaled him up to 150%

But somehow forgot to do the face, and hurriedly copy pasted his face over at 100%.

e: https://twitter.com/RidgeCresswell/status/1028317556959064064

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Tetracube posted:

This is surprisingly accurate

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

my lady here got that mongoloid twenty twenty vision going on

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Heath posted:

Is Charlie just loving huge or is there some kind of optical illusion going on there?

He's normal sized, Candice is a girl, and Ben Shapiro is approximately 3 apples tall

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

You ever seen these people called average height women before? Average height dudes tend to be taller than them.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

mlmp08 posted:

You ever seen these people called average height women before? Average height dudes tend to be taller than them.

yeah but by approximately six inches not "her eyes are at nipple height if he doesn't lean way the gently caress over to fit in the same frame"

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

redgubbinz posted:

The fall of Anthony Cumia is a long and hilarious complete self own, if I wasn't on my phone I'd post some good excerpts. He's the embodiment of rich long island chud trash in every way. Did he ever lose his precious guns after being arrested for beating his teenage girlfriend?

Its a loving shame. I used to like the O and A show till the racism went past just hey racist jokes with no malice to me wanting to beat anthony cumia within a inch of his miserable long island gently caress boy life. I felt weird enough about liking that show as a black dude because there werent many of us who hosed with o and a like that.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

AkumaHokoru posted:

Its a loving shame. I used to like the O and A show till the racism went past just hey racist jokes with no malice to me wanting to beat anthony cumia within a inch of his miserable long island gently caress boy life. I felt weird enough about liking that show as a black dude because there werent many of us who hosed with o and a like that.

cum town is to me the closest thing to O&A as far as like humor that skirts the line of being about race without being actually hateful racism

except that when nick isn't like in character he is like a pretty chill woke guy or whatever and when ant wasn't in radio mode he was ranting about black people and beating 14 year old girls

but i mean if someone said they were offended by cum town i would also find that totally valid, haha

Stefan Prodan has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Aug 11, 2018

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://twitter.com/bonerhitler/status/1028033349326135297?s=21

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Charlie Kirk just straight up repulses me in the same way as Ted Cruz. There's just something not right with his face.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Picnic Princess posted:

Charlie Kirk just straight up repulses me in the same way as Ted Cruz. There's just something not right with his face.
The Innsmouth Look, but instead of being from consensual sex with fish men, it's from something... something worse. College Republicanism.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nessus posted:

The Innsmouth Look, but instead of being from consensual sex with fish men, it's from something... something worse. College Republicanism.

So, nonconsensual sex with fish men.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1027209523151417344/video/1

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

:hai:

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

People who say all country music is stupid, need to give this a listen. It's beautiful.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

redgubbinz posted:

The fall of Anthony Cumia is a long and hilarious complete self own, if I wasn't on my phone I'd post some good excerpts. He's the embodiment of rich long island chud trash in every way. Did he ever lose his precious guns after being arrested for beating his teenage girlfriend?

I don't know what this is about but would love to read some good excerpts if you get a chance

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/notabonergarage/status/1028255334069092352?s=21

A happy ending to be sure

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

In news that will surprise no one, Charlie Kirk is a thin skinned little bitch.

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1028364054241443840

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nessus posted:

Except he never went to college.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

This is loving hilarious. His sister is very pretty and apparently was harassed in real life by members of the alt right because they found out Ben is Jewish or something??

Picnic Princess posted:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Idk why, if you look like Charlie Kirk, you insist on making all of your TPUSA stuff with your face on it.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bobby Digital posted:

Idk why, if you look like Charlie Kirk, you insist on making all of your TPUSA stuff with your face on it.

charlie kirk is the professional quote maker aalewis aspired to be

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Except he never went to college.

Then where does he wear his diapers?

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

His sister is very pretty and apparently was harassed in real life by members of the alt right because they found out Ben is Jewish or something??

thanks to known online racist and dsa president nicholas mullen, I learned that she's got big rear end tittays and they have in fact been leaked all over the internet

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

:woop:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Bobby Digital posted:

what better way to own the libs who will look at it

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Googling Ben Shapiros sister lead me to milliondollarextreme, a literal white supremacist subreddit that somehow manages to stay up

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Isnt that for the adult swim show of the same name that was canceled because its creator and Star was a white supremacist?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yes. He was popular around SA for a time, too.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i recall an mde fan thread on gbs many years ago, i cant help but wonder how many of those regulars have since been banned for racism

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL like what the gently caress is even so great about being white, like how could ever argue for being white as being supreme to any other skin tone, like what? Like getting burnt by the sun someone is indicative of our what exactly? Its so loving stupid I could die

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL like what the gently caress is even so great about being white, like how could ever argue for being white as being supreme to any other skin tone, like what? Like getting burnt by the sun someone is indicative of our what exactly? Its so loving stupid I could die

when you're inferior to most other humans in every respect you have to invent something to be superior about

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

It's like a dollar store aristocracy where you get to feel superior without actually doing anything. Which is why the neo-reactionaries further down the abyss have to come with elaborate reasons for why they're better than regular whites.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Tetracube posted:

when you're inferior to most other humans in every respect you have to invent something to be superior about

wow this is some brainpan of a stagecoach tilter poo poo right here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

wow this is some brainpan of a stagecoach tilter poo poo right here

Its solidarity for dumb people.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
MDE did some p funny stuff back when they were randos on youtube but the problem is that Sam Hyde has always been a bitter retard due to not being handed a job after graduating from art school. it's gotten worse with time especially after he caught the alt-right brain plague and started letting it leak into his material. hilariously they had been gunning for a show on Adult Swim or something for years but when they finally got it Sam threw it all away by shoehorning in a bunch of preachy brokebrain politics and then acting like he was being martyred by triggered libs when the network immediately booted his dumb rear end out. now he's enjoying his status as an Internet Cultural Phenomenon but the problem is that his politics are what catalyzed this and due to catering to this aspect of his fandom he's become pretty much unwatchable ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
tbh he was pretty unwatchable before too. so in retrospect I guess not much has changed except the political poo poo.