Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDl4AO4ancI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93opbCKR0U4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've always wanted a freaky gothic mansion.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Say Nothing posted:

Isn't this Hank Pym's house from Ant-Man?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I keep forgetting how big moose get. They're goddamn massive :stare:

https://i.imgur.com/Kot8s4r.gifv

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

Isn't this Hank Pym's house from Ant-Man?

Not even close

Goon face house blindness strikes again

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Say Nothing posted:

Isn't this PeeWee's playhouse?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I think it’s Elvira’s place.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/Lo60Li8.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Can't even wrap my mind around that. Portugal?

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Re: Insane Surfboarder

Holy poo poo!

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I keep forgetting how big moose get. They're goddamn massive :stare:

https://i.imgur.com/Kot8s4r.gifv

Moose are freaky big. If you hit a moose when driving, you will be killed and the moose will be grumpy. My mom had a moose cross in front of her once back in the 80's and all she could see was legs in the headlights. She was able to dodge it.

You never realize how big they are unless they're in front of you. They're way more dangerous than a bear or a wolf. See a moose, run away. They get ornery.

Lead Psychiatry
Dec 22, 2004

I wonder if a soldier ever does mend a bullet hole in his coat?
Never considered just how bonkers Franz Liszt's La Campanella can be until I saw this.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lead Psychiatry posted:

Never considered just how bonkers Franz Liszt's La Campanella can be until I saw this.

:chanpop:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

and that man was Albert Einstein

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Lead Psychiatry posted:

Piano Hero looking pretty great.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Icedude posted:

and that man was paid the 18$ an hour

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

mostlygray posted:

Moose are freaky big. If you hit a moose when driving, you will be killed and the moose will be grumpy. My mom had a moose cross in front of her once back in the 80's and all she could see was legs in the headlights. She was able to dodge it.

You never realize how big they are unless they're in front of you. They're way more dangerous than a bear or a wolf. See a moose, run away. They get ornery.

yea theyre pretty much nature's freight trains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GEhM2Byk7w

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ain't no moose gonna pull a goddamned thing tho

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

yea theyre pretty much nature's freight trains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GEhM2Byk7w

I literally want to slap the person who edited this - or rather didn't edit the first 1½ minutes out. There's nothing bad-rear end about a dude eating a sandwich while watching a moose that's 100 m away doing fuckall.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Jerry Cotton posted:

I literally want to slap the person who edited this - or rather didn't edit the first 1½ minutes out. There's nothing bad-rear end about a dude eating a sandwich while watching a moose that's 100 m away doing fuckall.

I'm the guy getting mad that people don't edit their vacation videos.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

mostlygray posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJxupNR5GM

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Lead Psychiatry posted:

Man, gently caress this song. My hands cramp just thinking about trying to play this (terribly).

I really want that piano now, though. I think I'd enjoy fiddling around a lot more if I had one.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Lead Psychiatry posted:

Piano Hero nightmare mode looking good.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Jerry Cotton posted:

its called building tension ya dork

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

KB put this in the wrong thread

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sorry bout that. It keeps happening don't it?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

mostlygray posted:

The only thing more scary than a bear with her cubs is an attacking moose. The bear might just get bored and GTFO with her cubs, but the moose just does not give a gently caress. And runs at 25 mph / 40 kmh at knee-deep snow. If you cannot reach a tree or large stone, you will have an appointment with the Grim Reaper in a short notice.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
This will never wor--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nBaQhH6scw

:catstare:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

But this looks nothing like fried chicken!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Even has a flared base :wink:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: Moose talk.

Who would win a fight, a Moose or a Cassowary?

Sure, the Moose is bigger and has antlers, but the Cassowary has talons, a bone mohawk and is 1,000 times angrier. (Also the Moose is Canadian so is polite and well mannered, but the Cassowary deals not only with Australians, but Queenslanders every loving day.)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sure, the Moose is bigger and has antlers, but the Cassowary has talons, a bone mohawk and is 1,000 times angrier. (Also the Moose is Canadian so is polite and well mannered, but the Cassowary deals not only with Australians, but Queenslanders every loving day.)

Cassowaries are mostly fluff under their outer layer, they only weigh around 50kg at the most. A moose weighs 400kg+, and that's a very big + on that one. Moose all day every day.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Moose are not polite, they police politeness. If you are impolite enough to get near one, it will remind you not to invade its personal bubble by killing you.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

All hail the mighty Canadian Swamp Donkey.

Les Stroud hosted a TV show, where he would spend 7 days alone, living in various environments. He travelled to spots around the world, from the Arctic tundra, to Australian outback, to South American jungles.
During an interview about his adventures, he said that of all the places he'd been, and all the dangers he's encountered, the one sound that scares the hell out of him is the call of a bull moose during mating season.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

the moose would have kicked the bird to death before it got close enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Lol at moose are polite. They're the cassowary of the deer family actually. They will attack anything.