Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Burt Sexual posted:

Shaken, not stirred.

And no, this is An American Thing. I’ve seen it before.

Famous American franchise, James Bond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

vaginite posted:

Is the outrage over James Bond and Star Wars having non-white leading roles something the Russians are stirring up?

Because I can't possibly think most of the population would give a gently caress.

Like is it that weird to be white and root for a black dude?

lol what

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1029146404294459392

The one thing I take solace in regardless of what Omarossa claims, it must be infuriating to Trump

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I wish in 2018 I could still look around my country with the naive thought that like half of them weren't horrible retarded racists

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The one thing I take solace in regardless of what Omarossa claims, it must be infuriating to Trump

you know in that broken dementia brain anything to do with the apprentice is like the crowning achievement of his life, probably even more than the presidency because he cant edit reality and its not just a tv show and all :smith:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So,she milks this out till October. At some point trump will deny saying anything racist, then play the tape. I’m good w that. Maybe release a n***** comment edited without context to show you have it. It’ll be tweet heaven.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Viruswithshoes posted:

I never want this administration to end, it’s too funny

the good news is we'll all be dead before it's over

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Junk posted:

Where did this annoying hand clap after every word bullshit originate from anyway?

In my head I always read it like the sports clap thing like "Let's go Brew-ers! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*" and people are just too dumb to type it out properly, but that doesn't actually seem to be it and I don't get it either and it's dumb.

Grape posted:

Famous American franchise, James Bond.

They aren't saying James Bond is an American franchise ya big dummy. They're saying it's an American thing to be butt-hurt that some character is being portrayed incorrectly in their minds (woman playing a man's role, black person in a traditionally white character's role, that kind of thing).

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Junk posted:

Where did this annoying hand clap after every word bullshit originate from anyway?

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-does-the-clapping-hands-emoji-mean-on-twitter-it-goes-back-much-further-than-its-internet-usage-43594

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's even more retarded than I expected.

e: and I expect very little because of how stupid and lame I am.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
James Bond shouldn't be played by a minority or a woman, because his whole thing is that he's a smarmy privileged piece of poo poo. Strip that away from him and what's left?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

James Bond shouldn't be played by a minority or a woman, because his whole thing is that he's a smarmy privileged piece of poo poo. Strip that away from him and what's left?

Who loving cares?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

vaginite posted:

Is the outrage over James Bond and Star Wars having non-white leading roles something the Russians are stirring up?

Because I can't possibly think most of the population would give a gently caress.

Like is it that weird to be white and root for a black dude?

go to tech type forums and you will find a lot of white men that are extremely angry about things like a black james bond or a woman in a strong hero role.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

In my goddamn vein

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029185314752000007

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Aug 14, 2018

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Smarmy and privileged because he murder anyone and the British government will clean it up for him?

Also, the next Bond should be Indian

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dr.Caligari posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1029126992422154241?s=20

Ah that big, beautiful, indestructible clean coal

you can’t blow up a coal power plant. that’s just physics.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

:hmbol:

“Why would people talk bad about me being a piece of poo poo like I always have been?!?”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I didn’t expect he’d deny it under two hours. Lol he said n****** on tape.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Burt Sexual posted:

I didn’t expect he’d deny it under two hours. Lol he said n****** on tape.

I think its more that he said it and is desperately hoping it isn't on tape

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

A badass spy?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

I think its more that he said it and is desperately hoping it isn't on tape

Narrator: It was on tape.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

AnoHito posted:

Narrator: It was on tape.

ah well nevertheless maybe next time

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PoPcornTG posted:

A badass spy?

You're thinking of Ethan Hunt. James Bond is generally incompetent.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

But Wintrich doesn’t seem entirely happy about his exit. In a Periscope livestream on Sunday night, Wintrich chatted with fans as he prepared to cook lobsters he had named after Alexander Soros, the son of liberal financier George Soros, and Jared Holt, the Right Wing Watch researcher who had noticed Wintrich’s appearance on Fuentes’s podcast.

Wintrich declared that the lobsters “low-energy soy boys.”

:smug:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

it is likely Robert Mueller won't make a significant move for at least some time because the scope of his investigation is that massive people seem to forget that nearly every other investigation into presidents took years.

People didn't forget; they've been duped by the drumbeat of "What's taking so long? wrap it up!!!!" BS that's been pumped out by increasingly desperate traitors hoping they can use public pressure to end the investigators spiraling into their affairs.

The pro-law enforcement, tough-on-Russians, Rah-rah flag-waviers are actually traitors attacking the cops investigating their collusion with a hostile government and now have to double back and somehow be like, "This intrusion into our civil liberties is unfair!"

I'll take bets on what it's going to be next month. I'm guessing "Mueller found evidence of all these crimes but he CANT INDICT anyone with it!!" *clutches pearls*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love that Trump is poking the Omarosa bear. Because it's just gonna scootch up that tape release

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Junk posted:

Lefty twitter I think

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1029198199737790464

Tweet your marriage is great

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Omarosa is the champion we deserve.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

a new study bible! posted:

Omarosa is the champion we deserve.

Omarosa is feckless attention whore that would sell her own mother for publicity. She's human garbage and deserves her job back in the tire fire that is the executive branch of the US government.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump's first public and presidential use of a racial slur is going to be used in reference to Omarosa right after denying he's ever used such words.

You loving know it.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

"Now that she says bad about me"

Brains as smooth as a Teflon pan

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I hope she says she has a tape of him bringing underage hookers into his room so we have official documentation of the president of the united states ranting about how he's never paid for sex.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He'll just claim they weren't paid. Not hard to believe given his track record for compensating those under his employ.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Those are some insane tweets. lol @ Trump looking up n**** in the dictionary.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

this time for sure its 4d chess and omarosa is helping trump prove that the media is fake news

nah trump dropped the n bomb lol.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

That's even more retarded than I expected.

e: and I expect very little because of how stupid and lame I am.

the 👏 clapping 👏 thing 👏 owns, 👏 actually 👏

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Shaken, not stirred.

:golfclap:

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsTK4CUzPb8

"The Last Supper: Oops! All Judases" Finally the description I've been looking for all these centuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The presidential hat trick is a tape of Ivanka pissing on Trump as he calls Obama a friend of the family.

Omarosa make the tweet