Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

[While posting on a forum run by a dying conman who owes millions in back taxes and spwnt 7 years living in an office park with a weird diaper pedophile who talked like baby huey)
Its to hard to get Homealone 2 up amd running on an emulator. I have the super wolfdrive set up but it only dumps to smc files (outdated filetype and bad headers) andt the cartridge has a lot of dusty contacts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

American McGay posted:

Amazing with 65+ characters there is not one person of color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJRBBni7J8&t=193s

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sheik is a poc

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my wife bought my son Mario pyjamas and he was very excited about putting them on tonight.

I’ve started playing OoT 3ds and it looks really great. the lighting in particular makes a huge difference. I just made it to castle town and I don’t know if it’s just nostalgia speaking but so far the game seems to have aged pretty well.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sheika is, a poc of color sheeeiika is, a poc of color

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://imgur.com/a/j8YBlBh gallery of the old stages vs the remakes for smash5

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

[While posting on a forum run by a dying conman who owes millions in back taxes and spwnt 7 years living in an office park with a weird diaper pedophile who talked like baby huey)
Its to hard to get Homealone 2 up amd running on an emulator. I have the super wolfdrive set up but it only dumps to smc files (outdated filetype and bad headers) andt the cartridge has a lot of dusty contacts

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

extremebuff posted:

https://imgur.com/a/j8YBlBh gallery of the old stages vs the remakes for smash5

Awesome, I love big blue especially. And Fourside. I love all of em really! Thanks for this link.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

fourside has an eerie quality to it, and looks like its set in a dark version of dickensian neo-london to me, but otherwise... me likey

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Fountain of dreams with 8p ice climbers is going to crash some switches

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

But what will the battlefield version look like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Super Mario Odyssey is godlike

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What are some digital-only games I should get on Switch? I'm planning on getting Blaster Master Zero and Picross

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What are some digital-only games I should get on Switch? I'm planning on getting Blaster Master Zero and Picross

Youre gonna want Neo Turf Masters for sure

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The mighty no 9/gunvolt crossover game is surprisingly really cool (and cheap), golf story is pretty cool. Handheld mode makes it my favorite thing to play indie treasures on too but I'm not sure if you just mean switch exclusives

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Youre gonna want Neo Turf Masters for sure

Neo Klurf Masters

goferchan posted:

The mighty no 9/gunvolt crossover game is surprisingly really cool (and cheap), golf story is pretty cool. Handheld mode makes it my favorite thing to play indie treasures on too but I'm not sure if you just mean switch exclusives

I’m looking for mostly Switch exclusives since I have a lot of Indie Treasures on other platforms but I’ll take any recommendations really. Thanks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
metal slugs 1-3, money puzzle exchanger, bloodstained, gungeon, wonder boy the dragons trap, mom hid my game

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

my fav <$20 games so far:
Celeste
Steamworld Dig 2
Lumines Remastered
Fast RMX
Stardew Valley
Yoku's Island Express

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Anyone see the pictures of the rumored switch revision yet?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Is Mighty Gunvolt Burst the one you're talking about goferchan?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is Mighty Gunvolt Burst the one you're talking about goferchan?

That's the one. The actual Gunvolt games are sweet too if you never played them on 3DS

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Anyone see the pictures of the rumored switch revision yet?

nope. i can think of some things they should change though, like the way it slots into the dock etc. you basically need a screen protector or a glasses cloth draped over the dock cos you can gouge the screen if youre not careful. maybe a rubber rail thing on the inside instead of just squared off plastic. plus i think the joy con sticks should be at an equal height on both sides, its fine when you have them in the grip but when theyre attached to the screen its pretty uncomfortable. and maybe the grip controller thing could be a little wider.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

I.N.R.I posted:

nope. i can think of some things they should change though, like the way it slots into the dock etc. you basically need a screen protector or a glasses cloth draped over the dock cos you can gouge the screen if youre not careful. maybe a rubber rail thing on the inside instead of just squared off plastic. plus i think the joy con sticks should be at an equal height on both sides. and maybe the grip controller thing could be a little wider.

Well here is the prototype that was leaked earlier

Looks a lot better and gets rid of the face buttons so it will be easier to game with.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Looks a lot better and gets rid of the face buttons so it will be easier to game with.

Looks great, but I can't believe I just bought a Switch and now this. Nintendo is loving us again.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

.|.. ( ´___`) ..|.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I already own Dark Souls

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kamiko is pretty good and its like 4 bux. Bye

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Its on every system but, Lumines. It has exclusice switch features..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thanks for the suggestions everyone

I just got to New Donk City :stare:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Prepare to cry tears of joy.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There's a movie theater you can walk into where you play the first state of Super Mario Bros 1 while people watch and applaud. None of my friends ever came across it so I am not sure what activates it but I found it in a random building when I went back to collect more stars. anyway it owns and make sure to look out for it

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

There's a movie theater you can walk into where you play the first state of Super Mario Bros 1 while people watch and applaud. None of my friends ever came across it so I am not sure what activates it but I found it in a random building when I went back to collect more stars. anyway it owns and make sure to look out for it

It's the building that's labeled as a theater and has people lining up outside to get in.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

aand dont forget the forlorn black overalls under the item shop

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Delete this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

posting cool secrets games style with a tiny spoiler like a censor bar on a hentai cock.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bongo Bill posted:

It's the building that's labeled as a theater and has people lining up outside to get in.

Yeah I think that's the one. I texted a photo of it to 4 of my friends and none of them came across it; I am guessing it is locked when you first get there or something but I don't really remember all that well re: how you unlock it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
any1 here charged a switch from a usb wall socket adapter. I have a usb to usb C cable. theres no reason it wouldnt work, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It will make it explode