Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BillRatchet/status/1029207456008871936?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Doesn't matter if it's upside down or not. Every cup in film and television is loving empty. Lifting it up like I wouldn't notice, I'm on to you!

That's actually what the dude in the photo was making fun of, apparently

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/10/06/meteorologist-barry-burbank-explains-coffee-cup-incident/

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/aloria/status/1028678817563504640?s=19

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Oh cool a bus promoting something the tech world doesn't understand and can't implement.

And don't even get me started on blockchain.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Coq au Nandos posted:

Oh cool a bus promoting something the tech world doesn't understand and can't implement.

Lol

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Coq au Nandos posted:

:lol:

Edit for content:

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 09:12 on Aug 14, 2018

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

not likely, that's halo 2

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Jerry Cotton posted:

I wonder what went into the assortment of Timo.

I want you to know this did not get missed and I appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iklEkUU9Slo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Brewmaster posted:

I had to look this up because I was like "no god drat way is that true" but drat you were right. It was technically 2006 but whatever. Holy poo poo tortoises live for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_(tortoise)

The pet turtles that Rocky is going to have in Creed 2 are the exact same turtles that appeared in the original film way back in 1976. It turns out the guy they originally borrowed them from still had them.

Not quite as impressive as those other turtles but still pretty cute. :)

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 13:02 on Aug 14, 2018

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
That's the lie I'd use too. "Oh, yeah? Stallone is back on board? Hell yeah the turtles are still alive, brother! I'll be there tomorrow. I just gotta...pick the turtles up from...uh, daycare, that's it."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I never watched Creed. Was it any good? I'm a big Rocky fan. Even the bad one.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yes it was. Michael B. Jordan is a hell of an actor.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

It didn't have a talking robot but it is one of the better Rocky movies despite that

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The turtles made it longer than the immortal robot servant. Like the opposite of "There Will Come Soft Rains."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ak Gara posted:

Doesn't matter if it's upside down or not. Every cup in film and television is loving empty. Lifting it up like I wouldn't notice, I'm on to you!

Actually it's pretty common for the cups to be filled with something by more attentive prop departments because otherwise the actors will move them around like they're empty. If you don't want an actor really drinking out of it, you put something like a little length of chain in the bottom to add weight.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DandyLion posted:

Yes it was. Michael B. Jordan is a hell of an actor.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

That's the lie I'd use too. "Oh, yeah? Stallone is back on board? Hell yeah the turtles are still alive, brother! I'll be there tomorrow. I just gotta...pick the turtles up from...uh, daycare, that's it."

My parents have a turtle they got maybe 25 years ago. They've been talking about how my brother or I are going to have to take care of her since we're pretty certain she'll outlast both of them.

The Flour Moth
May 22, 2001

WHAT HATH PONIES WROUGHT

Garrand posted:

My parents have a turtle they got maybe 25 years ago. They've been talking about how my brother or I are going to have to take care of her since we're pretty certain she'll outlast both of them.

Hope one of you has kids because that Turt is going to do a lot of outlasting, just saying.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah it was good.

Watch it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Okay, since it's on topic, when the gently caress does Bullwinkle show up? I've seen three movies so far and no moose or squirrel.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Coq au Nandos posted:

This is really good

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Okay, since it's on topic, when the gently caress does Bullwinkle show up? I've seen three movies so far and no moose or squirrel.

Ease up there Boris.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

are they not turtley enough for the turtle movie?

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

I'm rather intrigued as to what the asterisk by Women signifies in this case.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1029323282691043329

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Tempest_56 posted:

I'm rather intrigued as to what the asterisk by Women signifies in this case.

It’s Women+, which includes trans people.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Garrand posted:

Parrots also live a ridiculously long time (some can live to be 80 or older) and sometimes get inherited by relatives when the owner dies which can be a real problem because parrots can be absolute cunts who scream like a banshee at all hours of the day, destroy everything they can reach with their beaks (which is everything in your house) and curse up a blue streak.

At least a turtle won't wake up all the neighbours at 4am screaming about how you're an idiot cocksucker. :ocelot::parrot:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Parrots also live a ridiculously long time (some can live to be 80 or older) and sometimes get inherited by relatives when the owner dies which can be a real problem because parrots can be absolute cunts who scream like a banshee at all hours of the day, destroy everything they can reach with their beaks (which is everything in your house) and curse up a blue streak.

At least a turtle won't wake up all the neighbours at 4am screaming about how you're an idiot cocksucker. :ocelot::parrot:

Thats why I went with parakeets. They will die and then I will die. or vice versa.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

So loving cursed

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/johnchiment/status/1028682115569934341

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Twins/status/1029109410373816324

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that an anthropomorphic version of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjup5sitTQ

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

On the one hand, I really like the mascot that's just a corningware dish full of tater tots. There's something very comforting about that to me.

On the other hand, Bobert is an excellent name.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Bobert feasts on the hearts of his enemies!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Lucy doing a pretty good Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail impression.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I think D.D. Grayduck would have been better as a duck cerberus, instead of one duck holding two others.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bobert has some killer lashes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

The Four Horsemen