Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guaranteed she had some legal teems hit her up and say "hey you can make big bucks later if you wear a wire and then publish tapes" and this is all gonna get washed because she's got some milquetoast legal team or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jeza posted:

Unless she was born evil (possible), she was predestined to look like that because holy moly that's one uggo baby.

born on friday the 13th dude

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Jose posted:

i'm in awe that she started while on his campaign. the grift is insanely strong in her. guess its why she was on the apprentice multiple times lol

She is like the Iron Shiek where in the early days he was getting sweet bank because he lived his gimmick but in more recent years he just goes onto outdsted shock jock radio shows and yells about how Hulk Hogan stole his cocaine while everybody in the room laughs at him for being a broken brained old man who acts like wrestling is real still.

Her grift was cool in the 00s when she was the bad guy in a fairly new format for a TV show. Now it's just sad to me. But I hope she releases the n-word tape so that we can all act super surprised when it doesn't matter at all.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

why listen to this dog? it is a nothing burger, deep state shills. we

the president called a lady a dog, but nobody cares lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Have a feeling Trupm been saying the Nword a ton more in the last few days, so expect more tapes.

e: To the dude saying it's sad that Omarosa taped dude after getting into the white house, remember when the white house had Michael Wolff just hang out on the couch while poo poo went down around him all the time? She probably had a giant reel to reel tape recorder machine and noone noticed or gave a poo poo.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Aug 14, 2018

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Oscar Wild posted:

Omarosa is feckless attention whore that would sell her own mother for publicity. She's human garbage and deserves her job back in the tire fire that is the executive branch of the US government.

a new study bible! posted:

Omarosa is the champion we deserve.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Never forget that Omarosa was fired the morning after Roy Moore lost. He fired the only black person he knew by name.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I can't get over how everyone involved in this administration is so craven and corrupt and blindly selfish that they can't help but gently caress each other over at every turn.

It's like a heist movie with a double cross twist, except they're so stupid that the double cross happens before the heist even takes place. Like Reservoir Dogs but they start shooting each other during the opening credits.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The Trump admin are quite literally 80s cartoon villains.

Constantly backstabbing each other? Check.
Hate the environment? Check.
Hate children? Check. I don't even remember Cobra locking kids in cages.
Several of them have physical deformities making them actual monsters? That's a big check right there.
Want to turn space into a warzone? Check.
The Number 2 guy follows a weird doomsday cult and wants to bring about Armageddon? That's a huge check and a lol.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

vyst posted:

Literally nobody is going to care that he just referred to a woman as a dog and that makes me sad

hmmmm yes, how wildly out of character for Doland Tormp. I'm sure the media will be picking up on this highly unusual phrasing and it will be the thing that does him in.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Guys, Trump is not racist

https://mobile.twitter.com/calvinstowell/status/1029370260040949760

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

tote up a bags posted:

This will be a small serving of lols unfortunately smothered in nothing matters sauce

But they use the word all the time when talking about themselves...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Well thank goodness for that. I was starting to get a little uneasy there for a sec.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1029157958029066240

quote:

“I would like to apologize to my family and my supporters for this situation,” Howard said in a statement. “It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone. I made a mistake in saying that I completed my degree. What I did was wrong and set a bad example for someone seeking public service. I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.”

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I did a delete hahaha memes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

I mean he's definitely a racist piece of poo poo but not for using an insult(?) he has been using repeatedly for years

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

TotalLossBrain posted:

hmmmm yes, how wildly out of character for Doland Tormp. I'm sure the media will be picking up on this highly unusual phrasing and it will be the thing that does him in.

Yeah, are you telling me that Donald Trump, who wow... not a racist at all, least racist person I've ever met. I have people calling me, saying "Sir, He's not a racist! Not a racist at all! No collusion with racists, or the racism, either!". Loves women too, all of 'em. The blondes, the daughters, the bodies of them. Be they blonde, or thin, or with a great body, the whole variety. LOVE EM!

Oh me? Yeah my name is uh.... Ronald.... Ronald Reagump. Yeah. Great name for a great guy, that's what they say. That's what I say, too. Enjoy!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

i am sorry you caught me lyin and cheatin

I will do my best so this doesn’t happen again, vote for me!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

you wanna know how i got these grades

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone." - that's almost as good as the person caught on camera dropping N-bombs saying "that's not who I am" when confronted afterwards.

Sure I went to great lengths to forge a phony diploma, but it wasn't because I was trying to deceive anybody!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/NomikiKonst/status/1029366982821511169

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
It's been too long since we've had a real quality hmbol situation here, but

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

Can't wait to see how this plays out :allears:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

jack Nicholson joker smile dot jpeg

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

crazy cloud posted:

you wanna know how i got these grades

gently caress

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Here’s why.

Because calling women dogs has typically been used in a sexist manner, not racist. Glad we cleared that up.

Also

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1029355952414371841?s=21

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lmao but no you actually did try to deceive everyone that was the entire point

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
if he calls omorosa a dog , what are the odds that is a freudian slip confession that he 'moved on her like a bitch'

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Political speech at McD getting out of hand, imho.
BOYCOTT MCD!!!!

https://twitter.com/maddc8/status/1029184821329833986

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/585281558816370690?s=21

Classic lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I mean, the president does it

imma just start calling women dogs, why not? #KAGA2020

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The president really doesn't like dogs.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
All y'all complaining about calling a black woman a dog are just weenie liberal snowflakes. Stop being such human being pussies.

@therealistdonaldtrump

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I for one would like to thank friend Omarosa for bringing Katrina (Bullet Farmer) Pierson back into our lives.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Political speech at McD getting out of hand, imho.
BOYCOTT MCD!!!!

https://twitter.com/maddc8/status/1029184821329833986

Noice.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
whoa, did you guys here the news?

trump is a racist

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dissapointed he didn't call her a monkey.

That said the current thing among several political cartoonists is to portray that "racist" journalist lady as a dog. It's pretty bad since she's Asian and you know those people eat dogs. On par with calling a Frenchman a frog.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Here’s why.

Because calling women dogs has typically been used in a sexist manner, not racist. Glad we cleared that up.

Also

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1029355952414371841?s=21

why hasn't an investigation immediately revealed everything in public as soon as possible. this is confusing to me, an idiot.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/1029384237366038528

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lazy eye is completely treatable in kids

Take your kids to the eye doctor