Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
If I liked drawing a lot of pictures of a very sexy woman and my hypothetical wife asked about it I'd say, "oh, i'm drawing you of course."

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Aug 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Murata: "I was thinking of you the whole time, honey"

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Skippy McPants posted:

I wonder if they plan to fit the entire Garou arc, Monster Assc. and all into a single season. Even the leaner Web Comic version is pretty dang long.

I'd imagine they'd find some kind of mid-point.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

MiddleOne posted:

I'd imagine they'd find some kind of mid-point.

Generally you want to end on a big climatic moment, and there really isn't one before the end.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Mulva posted:

Generally you want to end on a big climatic moment, and there really isn't one before the end.

Last couple episode being Garou against A_Class, Bang and then Killing the Giant Centipede while leaving a cliffhanger with Garou meeting the MA could work.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

JamMasterJim posted:

Last couple episode being Garou against A_Class, Bang and then Killing the Giant Centipede while leaving a cliffhanger with Garou meeting the MA could work.

The giant centipede fight was impactful and exciting and cool, but it wasn't really climatic in any sense.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
It's the biggest punch in a little while, and also is a King joke, so I think it could work.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

The giant centipede fight was impactful and exciting and cool, but it wasn't really climatic in any sense.

You have to make do with what you can sometimes. There's no way they adapt the entire thing.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I think they could compress the incredibly long martial arts tournament into two episodes without losing a lot. In fact, I hope they do.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i hope

they dont

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I really liked the tournament arc, even if most of it could be qualified as somewhat filler, it still had some great moments.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Given the somewhat non-sequitur nature of One Punch Man I'm fairly certain they could cut out a lot of the cruft in all of the arcs and fit it into a single cour.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Calaveron posted:

Genndy Tartakovsky likes short black haired pale women in black now go back and look at his body of work

to be fair, who doesn't

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
In the season 2 poster, Genos is wearing his outfit from the Elder Centipede fight. It's likely going to end there.

It's good stopping point because it ends the season with another Serious Punch, shows King's growth in the audience's eyes from a dude who's stealing Saitama's credit to a hero who uses his reputation to help out, shows Genos doing his all (even if it's not enough), marks a turning point for Garou (getting further into the clutches of the MA), and ends with a cliff hanger for the next season. A lot stronger ending than the tournament.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Does that mean that a hypothetical season 3 opens with Garou vs Orochi?

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Mraagvpeine posted:

hosed up that you forgot rover, op

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I do not remember a single thing that happens between like.....learning what Kings secret is and when the tournament starts

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Expect My Mom posted:

I do not remember a single thing that happens between like.....learning what Kings secret is and when the tournament starts

Sounds like you need to reread.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
there's some centipedes, metal bat is there, genos and sonic keep teleporting behind each other, 50 chapters have just evaporated from my memory

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Oh yeah I forgot about that part, among other ones. I tend to forget the sequence of events when it comes to monthly (and longer) chapters.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
But it's all drawn :discourse:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

JamMasterJim posted:

Murata: "I was thinking of you the whole time, honey"

:drat:

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Mraagvpeine posted:

No, it opens with Dine and Dashing.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Murata's horniness cannot be stopped

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029966572008296448

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Not even by himself

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029991601987178496?s=19

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Wow, he actually responds to fans. That's really cool.

It also seems a few arabic posters love his work. Here's some translated tweets:

quote:

And I would do that but I am afraid a boy

quote:

[English] It's a girl don't worry ✨

quote:

Ok I can do it in confidence thank you my teacher

:stare:

Maruta is also doing other non-erotic fixes:
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029998294590611457?s=19
maybe... that's one sexy dude.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The thigh fix is good but make them shorts again

Suspicious Lump posted:

Maruta is also doing other non-erotic fixes:
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029998294590611457?s=19
maybe... that's one sexy dude.

Oh good, much less intense.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/TheGoldenSmurf/status/1029525009956577280

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029980819765391360

some more fixes

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Homeless emperor starting to look good and proper.

I actually work part time at a non-profit that aids the homeless, second image is about the right level for someone who is homeless but able to take care of themselves reasonably well.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
is everyone trolling whats different in that panel?? hes still wearing pants

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Jerkface posted:

is everyone trolling whats different in that panel?? hes still wearing pants

His only pair of pants. Along with his only jacket, and shirt. Stained, worn every single day in rough conditions, with no replacements available and little in the way of easy repairs when there's a rip or tear.

The original image, while looking worn, are much more pristine.

Also, his beard is a little less neatly trimmed, still clearly more maintained than many homeless men might have, but not some hipster's slumming whiskers.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Also the monster with the teeth seems to have a chin now.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
And Black Sperm is perfection incarnate

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I love homeless emperor

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

:lol: if a fanartist indirectly convinced Murata to make Mizuki's shorts shorter.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I love the universal constant of opm being how goofy you look is directly proportional to how strong/terrifying you are.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i dunno, there's some incredibly goofy looking c-listers

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Monaghan posted:

I love the universal constant of opm being how goofy you look is directly proportional to how strong/terrifying you are.

Explain Garou.

The series does have plenty of unassuming types that don't exude the kind of power they hold, I will admit that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Monaghan posted:

On a scale from 1 to 10, how goofy is King?