Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

amethystbliss posted:

In the market for a Sekonic L-358 if dakana's has already sold.

I posted one a few pages back. I'd find my own post but I'm on mobile about to get on a plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

amethystbliss posted:

Is this still available?

Hey there -- yes, it's still available.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

dakana posted:

Hey there -- yes, it's still available.

Paypal sent, settled on $175 shipped.

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Any interest in any of these Canon lenses?

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

The 40, 10-18, and 75-300 were probably mounted ~3 times each. They've all been sitting in my camera bag for the past couple years.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

FireTora posted:

Any interest in any of these Canon lenses?

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

The 40, 10-18, and 75-300 were probably mounted ~3 times each. They've all been sitting in my camera bag for the past couple years.

Maybe. What did you want for them?

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Drunk Badger posted:

Maybe. What did you want for them?

Not sure what market value is. If They seem unreasonable I'm open to offers. Just trying to fund a good point and shoot for traveling.

10-18 $180
40 $100
28-135 $130
75-300 $90

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!
Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS STM
This lens came with a camera; I don't need it and it has never been used. Make an offer.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
2 available for $200 each shipped within lower 48. Lightly used should be plenty of life left on the bulbs.

Upside Potential fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 2, 2018

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Upside Potential posted:

2 available for $200 each shipped within lower 48. Lightly used should be plenty of life left on the bulbs.

Ugh drat. Why did I have to buy tires last week. Thanks commuting.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
gonna sell some poo poo because i have too much poo poo

does anyone want any of this poo poo before i effortpost it

- ricohmatic 225 TLR - fresh from service.
- nikon fe - it works
- hasselblad bellows - the old one. it also works.
- blackrapid regular or something - it's good
- nikon 50mm f2 hc - non-ai
- olympus pen ee2 - working lightmeter. for those times you just need to squeeze 76 shots into a single roll of film

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

how much for the pen ee2

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
40 bucks

I’ll make a real post later

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

I've decided to sell my A7iii; it's in like new shape; but the purpose I had set out to use this for fell apart.

Tying to not take a huge bath on this, but strongly prefer to sell here to avoid the hassles of Ebay and Craigslist.

STUFF AVAILABLE

A7iii; purchased from Adorama 4/6/18
- Original receipt and box included

Sigma MC-11 Adapter
- Bought from Ebay; great shape, works perfectly.

Sigma Art 18-35 f/1.8
- Bought used from B&H; definitely seen use - perfect function and image

Sony 50mm f/1.8
- Bought new from either B&H or Adorama

MeVIDEO Globetrotter Carbon Fiber Tripod / Video Head
https://www.adorama.com/mvgtvcblk.html

Open to offers and discussion depending on what you want to grab. Otherwise getting ready to move to Ebay.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Looking for a Fuji GW670. I guess any version is fine. The closer to flawless the better. I'm located in California.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EDIT: No longer LTB

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 18, 2019

java
May 7, 2005

Not really using my camera much these days, so I thought I'd throw it up here and see if anyone's interested in taking it off my hands. Here's what I've got:

Canon Rebel t6i with kit EF-S 18 - 55mm IS STM lens - $500 shipped to CONTUS. Bought this relatively recently, and used it for maybe two sessions. Comes with everything pictured plus original box.

Canon ef 50mm f/1.8 stm lens - AS IS - $45 shipped to CONTUS. (Or willing to throw this in with the kit above for $30). Got this guy in a trade on here, and unfortunately, it's developed a fungus spot. Still takes pictures fine (at least on the t6i) but isn't too pretty.

MC tele celtric-qd 135mm lens - $25 shipped to CONTUS. From a million years ago when I used to shoot on a Minolta film camera. It's a tank, but is missing the original lens caps and back cap.

Sunpak auto 2000 dz thyristor Flash - willing to throw in on any purchase for $10. A nice flash, if you are from the early 1980's.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Anybody here hate money? Have I got a deal for you!

Phase One P25+ Kit - $4500 shipped

This is a full Phase One P25+ Kit. It works as well as a 5-10 year old phase one should; much like a vintage Ducati motorcycle, it's finicky and quirky but when you see the finished result it's 100% worth the trouble. The whole kit has an expected amount of wear & tear but it's excellent overall. I've had it for about a year and used it 5 times, it doesn't deserve to sit on the shelf like it does now.
The guts of the kit is the P25+ back. It has 3100+ actuations. This is not a typo, the back was refurbished at P1 by a previous owner about 3 years ago, I have the paperwork in the box. No scratches on the sensor or anything like that. I have 3 batteries plus the dual slot charger for it. It has 2 caps for the sensor cover.
The body is a Phase One DF+, it has one AF point and runs on 6x AA batteries. I will include a set of 12 AA batteries. Has front and back caps. The custom setting menu is a nightmare so be sure to save a copy of the owners manual PDF to your phone.
The lens is an 80mm LS by Schneider. It has a built-in leaf shutter for sync speeds of 1/500 or faster depending on the sync system. Front and back caps included, but they're by Mamiya and somehow the rear cap doesn't lock despite the phase one bayonet mount being a Mamiya clone. I just use a rubber band to keep it in place.
Other things included in the kit: 15' firewire for tethering, 32 GB CF Card for the back, 16' PC Sync flash cable, and a backpack that will fit everything. Also have the boxes and paperwork for the back and body.
All you'll need is a laptop running capture one for tethering, or a CF card reader. But I'd recommend Capture One tethering because the DOF is insanely thin even at f/8. It shoots at approximately 1 frame every 2 seconds, and so is much better suited to a studio setting, like still life or portraits.
Asking price is $4500. I'd prefer to sell in person, in NJ, with a bank check or cash in my bank lobby, etc, but I guess PayPal & shipping can work too, with signature, insurance, etc.

Example from last week:

E: added more recent pics.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 30, 2019

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
For Sale -- Some good Fuji X glass

10-24 F4 OIS lens: in near perfect condition. I used it a handful of times. Comes with everything that was in the box plus a polarizer I kept on to protect the front element.

23mm F2 WR: This one is also in near perfect condition.

10-24mm F4: $875 shipped within the US
23mm F2: $380 shipped within the US

I'm in Chicago, so if you're local and can meet me, I'll knock off 20 bucks for shipping.

bloops fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jul 22, 2018

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

La Brea Carpet posted:

OLD FART FILM CAMERA MINOLTA XG-M

I have a Minolta XG-M that my dad used to use and I have never used. It is over 30 years old.

It comes with battery powered flash and lenses as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/pB46tBi

It also comes with a funky 80s carrying bag in beige and brown.

I'd love to send this off as a package deal, but if you want me to piece it out I will. All items as is.

Price is the cost of shipping + an optional donation of any amount to a charity of your choice in my dad's name

Hit me up via PM or nej308 @ gmail.com

Will take other pictures of the stuff as requested.

Hey, I'm interested in whatever you have left. I shoot an xd-11 now, and lately the shutter only works at one speed. Thanks!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

majour333 posted:

Hey, I'm interested in whatever you have left. I shoot an xd-11 now, and lately the shutter only works at one speed. Thanks!

I actually grabbed everything there. However, I don't really need the camera itself that much - shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

majour333 posted:

This sounds like the most hipster camera ever.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

BetterLekNextTime posted:

This sounds like the most hipster camera ever.

It is, hahaha! Also since I got it at salvation army. But oh god it takes good pictures.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

CodfishCartographer posted:

I actually grabbed everything there. However, I don't really need the camera itself that much - shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

PayPal sent, donation also!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
edit: sold locally, sorry y'all

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 4, 2018

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
edit

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Sep 9, 2018

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Price drops:

Cool Minox Tripod $50 https://imgur.com/a/8PGeL
This thing is small but sturdy, made of all metal, it worked perfectly with my X100 for many hikes and it still looks beautiful. Sadly my X-T1 is too heavy for the small ball head, so off it goes. It's compact and all the legs store inside one another, and it even has a cable release inside one of the legs too! (I just discovered this yesterday). They sell new for $108 at B&H so I'm asking $75.

Fuji X100/100s/100t TCL-X100 $200 https://imgur.com/a/FFreb
I bought this thinking I would extend the usefulness of my X100 by giving me some focal length variety and it helped me discover I don't care for the 50mm equivalent. I took it on one weekend camping trip and it's sat in the box ever since. Utterly flawless. Comes with front and rear caps, box, all paperwork, and nifty pouch.

Fuji 50-230 $200 https://imgur.com/a/S3gLJ
This lens is a great budget zoom lens for Fuji. It's super light and has great optics. I want to keep it but since I bought Rio's 100-400 last summer, I haven't even touched it. The lens is in fantastic shape and comes with box, all paperwork, and hood.

Sekonic L-358 $215 https://imgur.com/a/nmUPN
I bought this light meter back when I was in photo classes in college. It has been used outside literally twice, used in the studio a few times, and always with the case and strap on. It looks brand new and functions like new. The faux leather on the edges of the case has a few small cracks, but is otherwise perfect.

Let's say $5 shipping. I prefer google wallet but will take paypal+fees if you insist. I, if you want to buy multiple things we can work shipping out.

PM or email me at rontalvos @ gmail

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I think there were two listed in the past month or so, but would anyone be interested in yet another fuji X100f? black, great condition, low shutter count, hood, couple of accessories.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Is anyone interested in a m43 kit? OM-D EM-5 Mkii, 12-40 PRO M.ZUIKO buzzword lens, battery grips, some adapters, etc? Thinking about upgrading to something less good for birds and more good for low light, but if there isn't a ton of interest I'll deal with pricing and pics _after_ I move in a few weeks instead of digging out my boxes that are already packed away.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!
I'm selling some stuff to fund the Leica bug.

Olympus Stylus Epic Case is still a little rough, and door slides a little rough. $150 Sold

Nikon L35 35mm f2.8 still testing this. Crack on the viewfinder/af screen, doesnt look like it affects operations $40

Canon Sureshot 38mm f2.8 still testing. Great condition, pleasant to shoot $40

Nikkormat FT with 50mm 1.8 and Case Shoots great, heavy camera Make Offer
also including Nikkor-H f2.8 35mm with free Nikon EM Bodycap!

That's right! TWO Cameras! I haven't tested the, it looks like it works.

Watson Model 100 film loader Works good, just dont use it anymore. $30

Llyod Daylight Film Loaders Good Condition, no leaks, never had a problem with them $30 each

PM me or email thejoegomez @ gmail.com with your forum name. All prices will include shipping.

The Modern Sky fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 30, 2018

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Speaking of film cameras, would anyone be interested in a Minolta X-700 with some lenses? A friend asked me if I knew any good places to post it, I would of course give it a complete inspection.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
Gauging interest/trying to get an idea of price on my 35mm junk lying around.

I realize I've moved my 35mm camera to three or four apartments over the course of 15 years with zero use and I'm thinking its time to clean house. Its a Ricoh K mount KR-5iii plastic body. I've also got a Rikenon XR 45mm f2.8, a Rikenon XR 50mm f2, and a Soligor C/D 80-200mm f4.5. I've been looking on fleabay and it seems like its nothing of any significant value but I'm tired of it sitting around. Is it better to try and sell it as a combo or part it out? If its nothing of any real value, I could always donate to the local goodwill but I feel like someone somewhere could use it.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I'd try and sell it as a group, so you dont have anything lying around.

Also the new semester's starting up, probably the best time to be selling film equipment.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Anyone want a cheap HD60 Capture card?

ELGCHD60PRO

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1251516-REG/elgato_systems_10025025_game_capture_hd60_pro.html

Literally never opened. $100 shipped?

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Anyone selling a Godox Xpro-N TTL wireless flash trigger for Nikon?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Walked posted:

Anyone want a cheap HD60 Capture card?

ELGCHD60PRO

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1251516-REG/elgato_systems_10025025_game_capture_hd60_pro.html

Literally never opened. $100 shipped?

Good job not reading the thread title or op

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

People are too lazy to actually make a post.

Pro tip: To find out if anyone is interested in your offer, instead of asking "is anyone interested?" you can just post the offer along with photos and if someone is interested they will reply to the post.

I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but y'all can do it I believe in you.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I sold my Olympus Stylus Epic, so I updated my listing

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright jerks here we go: Profoto B2 kit. One head, one pack, two batteries, charger, and a speedring & 2' OCF octabox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7b3nb237xwtot3/IMG_4172.JPG?dl=0
Imgur isn't working for some reason.

$1400 shipped? let me know broskis, I also have a bunch of OCF grids and gels and such to sell separately if anyone's interested. EDIT: And an OCF Magnum reflector. Willing to package this up for the right goon.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 25, 2018

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Edit: see next post

rio fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Sep 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Someone expressed interest so I had this long post with all of the photos but the app crashed and I lost all of my work. Very frustrating because adding photos one by one is a pain. So, what I’m going to do here is put them all on imgur since I don’t want to lose another 20 minutes of inserting a single image at a time only to have it crash. Here is the group shot, below is a link to the rest of the photos. Text descriptions and prices are below.

Gallery with all individual photos
https://imgur.com/a/xLhdmUJ

XT2 and Power Grip w/ free Bower 8mm 2.8 - $875

Well taken care of, no dings, dents or marks. The Power Grip is totally clean. Sensor and EVF are clean, screen is clean except a few very light superficial marks that are essentially not visible. The lens mount of course shows that lenses have been changed over time. Camera is a year and a half old and has no issues, nor has it ever had any. Included with the camera and grip which I would like to sell together are two official chargers, one official charger for the grip and 5 batteries (3 off brand Watson, one official battery from an XT1 and one official battery that came with the XT2). The bundled flash is also included. Edit: I figured I’d also include a Bower 8mm 2.8, not that expensive if a lens but a decent performer and fun to use.
Sold below

23 1.4 - $525
I discovered while photographing this lens that there is something stuck under the rear element. I never noticed it because it is all of the way to the side and not in the path of the lens so it hasn’t impacted photo quality for me. There is also a ding in the finish that is cosmetic and not structural. I’m not sure when this happened since I only noticed it a few months ago. I am still looking for the lens hood which should be around here somewhere but the price reflects these issues and makes it a very good deal considering the lens still works as it should. Box and caps included

35 f2 - $290
Hood and caps included. This is a great little lens and it’s in great condition. Not much to mention about it. Would like to post photos but had to use the 5 photos allowed for the items with wear and the camera/grip being the big item - I am happy to send photos if you are interested of course. Caps and hood included.

56 1.2 - $700
My favorite lens and definitely the one I used most. As such there is some faint wear on the paint but it is light and superficial wear that is only paint. It is actually hardly noticeable in real life and I can send a photo of it without a bright light on it highlighting the wear if you would like to see what it looks like in more normal lighting conditions if you’d like (again I would post more photos here if I could but 8 is the max). The wear is typical of these Fuji lenses on the ring where your fingers turn for focus at the top of the little ridges and is inevitable with regular use

18-55 2.8-4 - $290
To call this a kit lens is a disservice because it performs much better than most of all kit lenses. It was bundled with my old XT1 and I kept it when I sold that camera because it is a great zoom. Minor paint wear similar, if not slightly heavier than the 56 as it is older

1.4x teleconverter - $275
I used this when I had my 100-400 and it is a great teleconverter. I have not liked other teleconverters I used when shooting Canon so I was reluctant to get this but they did a great job engineering this. I didn’t use it much and it has no issues. Couldn’t fit photos in of it due to only being allowed 5 photos but can send upon request (let me know what you’d like to see). Caps included

Edit: realized a few photos weren’t there, of the ding on the 23 and no photos of the 35 so here are the extras.

rio fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 2, 2018