Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

STAC Goat posted:

It doesn't sound like she "helped him" intentionally. She was at top with her answer and saw his that was different. She then said "Wait, do I have the right answer?" and voiced it all out. That let Tyler realize he had the wrong one, go back down, and get the right one.

It wasn't Rock aiding Tyler, it was just Rockstar being an idiot and Tyler being bailed out by it.

So BB20.

Oh for gently caress's sake. That really is this season in a nutshell. Tyler failing upward, continuing to win because everyone around him is completely incompetent.

JC being Team Tyler really makes no sense, as Tyler doesn't seem to be close with him at all compared to Fessy or even Rachel, and can't really offer him much, and considering JC has zero chance of beating Tyler at almost anything. Like it makes zero sense to let him keep his numbers for JC. He gains nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It would all just be more enjoyable if Tyler was half the player the results show instead of him just constantly being bailed out by idiots.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Haleigh and Fessy commiserating over Rockstar's idiocy. Haleigh trying to figure out who to put up next to Rock who she can stay with. Fessy saying its not worth losing JC to save Rock because while JC may be "all over the place" Rock is "a liability." Haleigh says she should just put Kaycee back up but she's worried she might have some power to take her down for some reason. Fessy argues you can't not do it out of fear of that and she's already nominated her once already. Haleigh saying Scottie and Brett were in her HOH all week. Fessy doesn't trust Brett and thinks he's just playing game. Haleigh trusts that Brett wouldn't put her up and will vote her way.

The LvT idiots (Brett, Angela, and Kaycee) debate what to do with their luck. Brett thinks Tyler might take Rockstar down? They're debating keeping Rockstar and trying to convince Haleigh to put Scottie up? Eventually the braintrust settles on getting Rockstar out because they all hate her. Brett is excited to vote her out and blindside them since they trust him enough. Then they just get smug about one of Haleigh's people going home.

Ok, I'm done.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I could put up one of theirs and I have two options to do so, or I could put up a potential ally but perhaps it isn't worth saving our actual ally at all, even though our numbers are dwindling and we keep losing comps. This game is so hard.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In fairness they just know they're hosed because of the Hacker and are just throwing poo poo at the wall hoping to find a way out of it. They know Rockstar's going and are just in the bargaining stage.

On the other hand...

In Haleigh's depression she tells Fessy "sometimes I don't trust you" which hurts him enough that he storms out of HOH. Which then leads Haleigh to cry in bed. They're a mess, if you haven't gotten the memo.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm so angry. I would have died for a Rockstar OTEV.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not watching feeds today really but the main story of the day seems to be that Sam has a crush on Brett and is worried about him playing her for a fool (although some fans seem to think she's using "Brett" as code for Tyler) and that Haleigh and Fessy seem to have taken their relationship to the next level camped out in HOH.

Haleigh got wasted last night and gamed really badly and Rockstar and Scottie had lots of bad reads and ideas but none of that matters. Tyler's gonna use POV and then Brett and JC are gonna blindside Rockstar and then its back to the default state of the house of FOUTTE shocked and needing HOH to survive. But by then its probably just Fessy and Haleigh. Maybe Scottie and Sam.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 13, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House update...

POV used. Angela down, Kaycee up. Tyler blindsided Haleigh and Rockstar because that's what he does. He also gave a speech saying Rockstar should blame Haleigh for doing this to her just like Bayleigh. As you can imagine Haleigh doesn't like Tyler very much at the moment.

As far as the vote Haleigh, Rockstar, and Co are once again being set up to be blindsided by Brett, JC, and possibly Sam and Scottie. They're definitely not 100% sure because how can you be when you get hosed every week? But they're retaining that bizarrre FOUTTE hopefulness/idiocy and seem to be leaning towards having the votes. So if you're still enjoying the blindsides you can look forward to that.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

It just doesn't make any sense to me, unless we are all missing something and the broadcast show isn't showing it. Has anyone in Level X made any kind of endgame deals with Scottie/JC? Why would they continuously screw over one side of the house to help an alliance they seem somewhat aware of that contains no one they have any deal to work with? JC especially, since he seems to try to work Fessy pretty hard. Like why screw him over again and again? Sam might have made sense before last week, because she basically did had a deal with Tyler from very early on, but he already burned her so even that doesn't seem to make sense at this point. Like, Tyler is clearly one of the strongest players in the game by virtue of winning things and clearly has chosen a side of the house, so why would you, someone in the middle, choose to side with him, knowing you are going to be on the bottom of that group since he never made a deal with you before?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In Scottie's case I think he'd probably vote to keep Rockstar if he knew the votes were there. Hell he might get blindsided and vote to keep her anyway. But Scottie's a weird guy who obviously came into the house wanting to play a rat game but when teh sides hardened so hard and he got caught in the middle of it he realized he needed to be with FOUTTE. And he's gone back and forth with that all game, especially with them trying to throw him under the bus to Angela last week. And he did cut some kind of deal with Angela and Tyler last week and seemed to at least be trying to protect that, even if not keep to it. But I don't think he wants to keep Kaycee, he just doesn't want to go out on a limb for no reason.

In JC's case I don't know when he's gonna break. It's been obvious all game that he intended to play the middle with Tyler and sees himself as Tyler's #1 (and to JC's credit he's been Tyler's most valuable ally, possibly only beat by Kaitlyn). Its becoming very obvious that Tyler isn't playing the middle but I think JC's a little deluded about it. I also think JC might just feel a little trapped because he knows Fessy is the only person on teh other side who trusts him so a full on flip would put him in pretty much the same spot he's in with Tyler's side. My guess is JC will make up a last minute excuse on Thursday so as not to technically "blindside" them. That's what he did W1 and last week, and what he advised Tyler to do 2 weeks ago.

Sam is just Sam. She's angry at Tyler and Angela but she's less angry at Kaycee and she's always liked her. She also likes Rockstar a lot. I genuinely don't know what she's going to do. Tyler's learned from his mistake of last week and knows he doesn't need her vote so he's saying "You know what I want you to do, but do what you want." So I don't know what Sam will do.

As I've said before, if they all trusted each other and could get on the same page I think they might vote out Kaycee. But they don't so it probably won't happen. And as usual Level X are complicated it with Brett's unnecessary blindside that just creates an air of paranoia and doubt.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I guess I feel like we are at the point where if someone hasn't made an explicit finale deal, you shouldn't be protecting them. I don't know why JC would at this point think he is Tyler's #1 if they haven't had the final 2 talk. Maybe they have, but I feel like that is the kind of thing that bubbles to the surface even in broadcast. The producers love to ensure that the players state their assumed alliance status so that people can follow along "I'm working with X, I have a deal with Y, etc" whenever they are in the DR and talking about something relevant.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not sure if Tyler and JC have a formal F2 but JC's definitely seen Tyler as his #1 all season and fir the first few weeks at least Tyler was really playing along with that. Tyler's become more neglectful and bullying of JC as the game has gone on, as many of his relationships have gone, but like I think from JC's perspective he voted out Rachel because he felt he owed Tyler for voting out Kaitlyn because he thinks they're a team.

And to play devil's advocate JC's never really been aware of Level X either and he might be buying into the idea that Brett is playing the middle like him instead of actually just being a double agent for Tyler. So maybe he thinks the sides are more even then they are? JC might think Scottie and maybe Sam are with the FOUTTE side and he needs to work that down.

That's a bad read but its pretty consistent with the bad reads of the rest of the house. And its probably the easiest way to justify JC keeping Kaycee. And you'd think JC would want to get rid of Kaycee because of how close she is to Tyler, to make himself more invaluable to Tyler.

But really I just think JC hasn't played as good a game as he thinks. He really only has Tyler and Fessy. If he burns Tyler he's reliant on Fessy, and he doesn't actually respect Fessy or think he has any idea what he's doing. So I think for the most part Tyler's threatening JC to not go against him and JC's genuinely scared to.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 13, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House Update... still not actually watching but just keeping tabs to see if anything happens...

Rockstar definitely, for sure, 100% getting evicted. Sam's promised both sides her vote but seems to be leaning back Tyler way. Brett is giddy about blindsiding FOUTTE after gaining their trust the last 2 weeks. JC is just avoiding talking game with them and will probably just spring it on them that they don't have the votes last minute Thursday as he usually does. Scottie might still vote out Kaycee but I kind of doubt it. I think he knows enough not to trust JC and Sam, but he might be getting fooled by Brett. He also seems to trying to keep those Tyler/Angela connections alive and is talking about targeting JC next week.

Brett's working overtime to make Rockstar's eviction as embarrassing as possible. He formed a secret alliance with her called "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" (I doubt either recall its BB relevance) solely so he could go laugh about it and make fun of her to Lv4. He's also helping her work on a "Brett Speech" for Thursday calling out a Tyler/Angela showmance and other random, not really real stuff. Haleigh and Rockstar are totally misted by him and Scottie might be too while Fessy helplessly tries to point out he's sketchy while also kind of being jealous of his overt flirting with Haleigh to make him jealous (yes, Brett is going out of his way to make himself the target of a guy who is good at comps).

So Lv4 just seems to be working hard to make for another blindside Thursday and a very, very bitter jury.

edit: Off feeds Kaitlyn, Winston, and Rachel appear to be really embracing being D Level Celebrities and partying with other D Level Celebrities like Josh and Johnny Fairplay. Kaitlyn also seems to be both embracing her role as a secret member of Level Six who screwed everything up for the rest of the house while also trying to play the "force of light" thing. The three of them are apparently renting an apartment in LA together.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 14, 2018

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

edit: Off feeds Kaitlyn, Winston, and Rachel appear to be really embracing being D Level Celebrities and partying with other D Level Celebrities like Josh and Johnny Fairplay. Kaitlyn also seems to be both embracing her role as a secret member of Level Six who screwed everything up for the rest of the house while also trying to play the "force of light" thing. The three of them are apparently renting an apartment in LA together.

This is really embarrassing

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
This insanity is why I watch this show. I’m not sure how Brett thinks he can ever win though

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Pillowpants posted:

This insanity is why I watch this show. I’m not sure how Brett thinks he can ever win though

Hot take: Brett is the best thing about this season

If you had told me 2 months ago that I'd say that I would call you crazy, but I'm all in on Brett if he keeps leaning into this villain thing. He doesn't have the cachet to be a Will or Dan, but he's done a good job of really embracing the heel role (probably at the behest of the DR) but it's funny to watch.

The Rockstar bullying is a little too much but I can forgive it if it keeps him in this WWE villain type mindset.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I’m fine if Brett makes it to f2 just to watch him eat poo poo because he’s been such a dick to the jury.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Brett's been having the trajectory of Will in BB2 and I'm loving it. He started as one half of a douchey bromance, gives good DR, doesn't give a poo poo about comps, handles being nominated well, great speeches at ceremonies, winds people up just to see if he can get away with it. Maybe he's trying to make Hayleigh his Nicole.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
I hope he keeps calling people stupid in exit interviews and somehow makes F2

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't really think Brett's even playing the game anymore. I mean he is but he's the latest person to get confused and thing Big Brother is "Lying The Game". He's having so much fun mocking and embarrassing people that I don't thing "How do I win?" has even occurred to him.

Like he's graduated from acting like the bully from every teen movie to reenacting the plots. He basically became friends with the weird girl so he could bang her hot friend and is now setting her up to make a big speech in front of the school so he can pants her.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

He basically became friends with the weird girl so he could bang her hot friend and is now setting her up to make a big speech in front of the school so he can pants her.

This is extremely my poo poo. C'mon BB20.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fessy Smash!

https://twitter.com/gallymero/statu...609045303468032

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/FeedWatcher/status/1029534174225620992
This needs to happen.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm just resigning myself to the fact that Brett is another Jody who BB fans are going to love and I'll just have to swallow my deep seeded hatred for him and every act of his douchebaggery.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I'm just resigning myself to the fact that Brett is another Jody who BB fans are going to love and I'll just have to swallow my deep seeded hatred for him and every act of his douchebaggery.

Yeah, I am starting to get that perhaps I have moved past the point in my life where BB is what I want to watch. I don't find Brett interesting or funny. I don't mind villainous gameplay, but this is just being an rear end for attention. I also kind of realize that I probably only still watch this show because my mom does and it is something we bond over. If we had any other show during the same time frame, I probably would have dropped it like I did Survivor and TAR. I hate that summer TV scheduling is still a thing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, I'm not saying I'm down on BB. This has been a pretty fun season and things often die down at this point. Alliances are secure, the house is dwindling down, its just not as much gaming. Its why my favorite time is always the first month of the game when there's so much crazy. I enjoy watching the game unfold.

But like Brett's gonna win America's Favorite even though he's a bully and an rear end in a top hat who purposely tries to embarrass and hurt people. But that's BB's audience/America/whatever, I guess. At least he's not Cody.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I dunno, I love the gaming and scrambling aspect of BB, but this season has had some seriously weak game play, and we have a strong alliance in the house that is pretty much only strong because most of the house is just incapable of making basic level game decisions. I feel like sprinkled into different seasons, a lot of this cast would be great, but all together it just feels like a mess where everyone is bumbling around but one side usually comes out on top somehow. Level 6 wouldn't even be hard to cheer for if every single one of them didn't seem enamored with the idea of being dicks for no reason. Maybe things will pick up when everyone else is gone and they have to turn on each other, but my hope is dim.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, I'm 50/50 on whether this season is gonna end well or if I'm gonna reup my feeds. But like all the Kaitlyn and Bayleigh madness of the first 4-6 weeks was good TV and chaotic game. Not really GOOD game but interesting game. And there was enough "good" play from the likes of Tyler and JC. The first half of the game is always my big interest and it was everything but "boring."

Like, if this ends up with a Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, Brett, JC, and Sam F6 I'm going to be bummed and disinterested. But I got blindsides and craziness and scrambling a plenty this summer. Now that summer is winding up I wish it was a better end game and I'm not optimistic about the characters or gameplay, but what can you do? It breaks how it breaks.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Oh god if that's the final six I'm probably out for the summer. Though if someone cuts Tyler I would probably watch that episode.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tomorrow is probably gonna suck because Fessy's the only reliable HOH to take a shot at Tyler's side and keep LvT from steamrolling. Scottie MAYBE but he's been saying he'll target JC. I assume JC will target Scottie. MAYBE Sam because it seems unlikely she'd nominate Fessy or Scottie and she cut a deal with Haleigh this week. But she might just throw JC up there too.

Now that I think about it JC might be in trouble next week. That COULD be interesting if he was set against Tyler. but there's real good odds we just get Haleigh/Fessy/Scottie noms.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
It's amazing how much the dumb hacker twist may have killed the season. We could be going into this week with Fessy/Scottie/Rockstar/Haleigh vs. Brett/Kaycee/Tyler/JC with Sam legitimately in the middle. If Level 6 really does steamroll from here, I can't think of another twist that may have stopped a good season so dead in its tracks.

(I know it's a little results oriented since if Haleigh had lost this HoH then the Hacker comp would have been the only exciting stuff from the past 2 weeks, but still!! I'm angry!!)

I'm still holding out hope JC and Sam might flip on Kaycee at the last second. JC in particular strikes me as someone who, if he was planning on flipping, would be keep it to himself since he'd probably try to (unsuccessfully) lie about his vote and go back to the other side. I guess the problem with this theory is that he would probably at least be checking to make sure Sam is voting out Kaycee too, and I don't think he's done that yet? :smith:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah the hacker has effectively just given the dominant side 2 chances to save themselves. I'd prefer if it was just a 3rd nom that couldn't be taken down.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I never really complain about twists because it always feels a little selective. They've been a part of BB forever and when they make the game more subjectively interesting we love them and when they make it less we hate them. So I haven't gotten too worked up about the Hacker screwing over Haleigh's HOH and stacking the deck.

But its just the same thing we always say. BB tampers too much. They're always hoping the powers upset the flow and shake stuff up but there's just no way to assure that they don't just get weaponized by the majority or smartest players to keep more power and avoid real shakeups. BB's strength as a game is that a player like Haleigh can go from screwed to HOH and shake things up. Super powers are fun but they also upset that natural flow.

But what can you do? Bayleigh's power should have been used and helped screw Angela's HOH with Haleigh's Hacker. You can't control how this stuff goes.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
It's just weird that they keep repeating the same mistakes of introducing twists that favor the majority over the minority and not really learning from their mistakes (Battle of the Block (twice), all of the Powers, Roadkill, Hacker). I get that they want to shake things up a bit and play with the mechanics of the game, but there are ways to do that that wouldn't actively ruin the season. The twists / Sunday comps should probably primarily revolve around giving immunity to players, like the Temptation comp last year (even though the players eventually figured out how to game that one too). The wrong person being immune from nominations can still shake up the game, but doesn't fundamentally alter the power structure or favor an entire minority alliance.

If I had to suggest something more specific, I would say bring back the Temptation comp but change the mechanics a bit so it's more than just "winner is safe, loser is a third nominee." Keep the comp optional and maybe a larger number of people can win immunity from noms, and everyone else gets the punishment (maybe Have Not or something not directly game related). The Sunday episode producers still get their comp, there's a nonzero probability a target can save themselves, but the fundamental power structure of the week's HoH is unchanged (unless a small enough minority alliance can all save themselves, which would be exciting!).

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So this is random but I think this came up earlier but the guy who played Granny and the Yeller is apparently Chris DeJoseph, a former producer for Big Brother. DeJoseph is actually a bit if a small celebrity in some circles because he was a long timer producer for WWE and is now one of the creative minds behind Lucha Underground (a wrestling promotion that features BB10 alum "Mr. Pectacular" Jessie, BB17 alum "Vibora" Austin, AND BB05 alum "Beautiful Brenda" Holly). But he became known to wrestling fans as "Big Dick Johnson".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSIYrnKjQc&t=208s

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB20.

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/stat...877541987909633

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House Update...

JC seems to be planning to pull the same trick he has a couple of times and just tell Fessy last minute that they don't have the votes and they have to vote out Rockstar and stay with the numbers. He wants Brett to lie and say he voted out Kaycee and pin his vote on Scottie to try and set Scottie vs Fessy/Haleigh. Brett's not keen on that as he's not 100% sure Haleigh would trust him over Scottie so he is planning to just say he heard from someone last minute that Rockstar was planning to nominate him. He may also suspect (as I do) that JC wants to set Brett up. What Sam and Scottie do is still in question but I'd guess Fessy/Haleigh will give him a heads up after JC makes his move and JC will tell Sam to vote out Rockstar if she isn't planning to already.

Rockstar and Haleigh still think they have the votes because they assume it would be pointless for JC and Brett to be doing all this work just to blindside them. There is valid logic in that, but also a sad lack of learning from history. Everyone rightfully believes Fessy's vote will be cancelled out, which Kaycee has confirmed with Angela.

As shown in that tweet LvT have been debating the pros and cons of leaving Rockstar nasty goodbye messages.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Aren't there only 6 votes? JC saying they don't have the votes is admitting he got info from Brett or Scottie or Sam that they are flipping, and throwing them under the bus before they even vote. Literally all Fessy would have to do right after he tells him that is walk to any of the 3 of them and say "JC just told me y'all are flipping votes?" To which at least Scottie and Sam should be like, "buh? we didn't talk to him about that." They don't even need Brett on board. If the three of them agreed to vote together, then Haleigh breaks the tie. They cannot NOT have the votes unless they admit they are flipping. There is no "house vote". They are the votes.

It's a unbelievably dumb plan but this is BB20 so it will work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's how JC operates and its what he did last week. He just went up to to them 10 minutes before the live show and said "we don't have the votes, we have to flip" and counted on the chaos and lack of time to cover him. Scottie pretty much spelled it out after the fact that he was just playing them against each other but by then it didn't matter because they were targeting the LvT trio. Its JC taking advantage of the fact that they're not an actual alliance that are on the same page or talk as a group so he just points some fingers, mumbles some names, and then goes and votes and says "I don't know what happened" when its over.

He actually did the same think with Tyler and LvT with the Knockout and him picking Tyler to play. Just "I don't know, it happened fast and names names names" and then everyone's like "Ok, JC, whatever." "Ask for forgiveness, not permission." Its basically his game approach.

So he'll go to Fessy RIGHT before the live show and say "I was talking to Brett and he saw Scottie and Sam talking to Kaycee and I don't think we have the votes" and Fessy will say "wait, who don't we have? Just vote how you said you will!" and JC will be gone and then he'll say something to Haleigh and Scottie and Brett and Brett will be all "I don't know" and Scottie will be all "we don't have JC, we don't have the votes" and Haleigh will freak out and then they'll call them all to the couches for Julie Chen and then Rockstar will go home unanimously or with 1 vote from Sam. And it will all happen off feeds minutes before the live show so we'll have no idea what happened except what they try and piece together after the fact.

• Locked thread