Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

mods changed my name posted:

This is pretty pro click, haven't ever really seen these ubermensch in action and Holy gently caress

Edit: like I've never heard anyone refer to the lovely rear end ancient loving aliens History Channel to be "anti German" or whatever
These guys are so pathetic it’s amazing they chose to share this poo poo online. My dad yelling at me about my messy room is totally because of the anti German propaganda on the history channel lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
My Cuck Dad

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Hellsau posted:

I've heard it called the "Hitler Channel" because of the many, many programs where they claim that Nazi tanks are unkillable monsters that are undefeated in combat and couldn't be stopped except for the timely intervention of the brave American forces and their big strong bombers.
It was called the Hitler Channel because apparently history started and ended with WW2, so that's all they showed. Glad to hear they've moved on to include... ancient aliens :crossarms:

Dmitri-9 posted:

I didn't know there was a whole genre of "-anons". That was a very informative article.

I'm Ganon

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029716105420595200?s=19

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Trashman posted:

These guys are so pathetic it’s amazing they chose to share this poo poo online. My dad yelling at me about my messy room is totally because of the anti German propaganda on the history channel lmao.

I was seriously expecting a "NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD!"

Phobophilia posted:

My Cuck Dad

But that was better.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

What is the success rate of trump endorsed candidates

Its gotta be sub 50% so far right?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

Some kind of weird plastic. The plasic taste never goes away.

That's really weird considering plastic canteens (and food/drink vessels in general) are the most solved solved problem in existence.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1029747331325935616

I live in constant fear that if I don't stop being racist online I'll lose my only source of income...

...but it's the only way I know how to make money!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol it's b/c ilhan omar won this owns owns owns

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

SJW's ruined my Spagetti-O's!!!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I'm really glad that I discovered Stefan Molyneux because now I can always have someone to look to when I need someone to be the most wrong about a thing that they possibly can.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Knight posted:

I live in constant fear that if I don't stop being racist online I'll lose my only source of income...

lol this CHUD doesn't realize that both parties want complete and full censorship of the lower class (everyone but the 1%)

only war is class war

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Also, I was going through some of Loomer's posts to see what she was talking about, and it seems like she think a Somali man can't represent his constituents because he doesn't speak only English, and that someone who is against the policies of Isreal is an anti-semite. What is wrong with her head?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

SpacePig posted:

Also, I was going through some of Loomer's posts to see what she was talking about, and it seems like she think a Somali man can't represent his constituents because he doesn't speak only English, and that someone who is against the policies of Isreal is an anti-semite. What is wrong with her head?

it used to be there wasn't such stiff competition for those trying to make a career of being publicly unhinged

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SpacePig posted:

lol you ignorant baby

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/992837415063707650

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/930934808447942658

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/930937040350466049

quote:

A woman who later identified herself on social media as Laura Loomer, a right-wing activist, stormed the stage following the production's assassination scene shouting, "Stop the normalization of political violence against the right! This is unacceptable! You cannot promote this type of violence against Donald Trump!"

She seems stable as all hell.

But yeah black/muslims really gets her goat, for some reason...

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

SpacePig posted:

She's retweeting the totally insane Amy Mek which I think is pretty funny.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*store doesn't have brand of beer I like*

Translation: I'm a conservative

*realize you're wearing two different colored socks*

*pushes woman down stairs and goes to jail for it*

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1029773407771090944

i mean clearly she is taking omar's win well.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Imagine being so toxic that you can't take a loving Uber anymore.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Why don't you just pour gasolene over yourself at this point :stonk:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Well alright, this is much clearer. Pretty cool, Laura.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

mng posted:

Imagine being so toxic that you can't take a loving Uber anymore.

Doesn’t she live in nyc

She must be in meltdown mode 24/7

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Twitter finally came down hard on Jones with a *checks notes* one week probation

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Romes128 posted:

Doesn’t she live in nyc

eww. don't push her on us.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

AkumaHokoru posted:

eww. don't push her on us.

I live in nyc

I don’t want her either

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

Knight posted:

lol then be sad bitch idgaf

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1029757216587501568
enhance
https://www.gofundme.com/fund-journalist-laura-loomer
enhance
https://www.google.com/amp/s/broadly.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/d3ek9y/ilhan-omar-laura-loomer-minnesota-primaries
enhance

quote:

Loomer told the star Tribune her demonstration at Omar and Tlaib's joint campaign event was part of her ongoing mission to "investigate" Muslim candidates running this cycle, and later she tweeted that she refused to "sit back" and watch the two women "spew Jew hatred."
enhance

quote:

"Rashida, are you willing to admit as a congresswoman that Hamas is a terrorist organization?" Loomer's heard asking in what Newsweek termed a "heavily edited" video she posted from the event. "What about your Jewish constituents?" she continues. "Why is she so hateful against Israel? Ilhan, why did you marry your brother?"

What do you think requires more delusional power. Inventing reasons to fear Muslims. Or walking away from events like these thinking you came away looking good or rational or smart.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Romes128 posted:

Doesn’t she live in nyc

i thought she moved because nyc was too jewy or something

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's like she saw what happened to Roseanne and was like "hold my beer flaming cross"

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Are we going to see a bunch of articles in newspapers suggesting the government provide sexual partners for people in Laura Loomer's situation to prevent them from harming themselves or others, like was suggested for the incels a while back? Because it seems like she's getting worse.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I only just realized that I've been confusing Laura Loomer for Lauren Southern, not that it makes any more sense for someone from New York to be mad about elections in Minnesota.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

“This lady is insane”

- Random Stranger, minutes after speaking with Laura Loomer for the first time

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1029725156040761346

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

SpacePig posted:

I only just realized that I've been confusing Laura Loomer for Lauren Southern, not that it makes any more sense for someone from New York to be mad about elections in Minnesota.

Im sure they all budded from the previous Fox news anchor.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SpacePig posted:

As I said, I have completely lost track of which crazy white woman is which

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
She should just permanently append "owned" to her name, like a formal title

Laura Loomer, Owned

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine melting down permanently all the time. Amazing

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Hellsau posted:

Are we going to see a bunch of articles in newspapers suggesting the government provide sexual partners for people in Laura Loomer's situation to prevent them from harming themselves or others, like was suggested for the incels a while back? Because it seems like she's getting worse.

we need a tinder-esque service that matches incels with conservative faildaughters (lady failsons?)

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Son of Man posted:

we need a tinder-esque service that matches incels with conservative faildaughters (lady failsons?)

College Republicans is a thing that exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider

Bath Tubs posted:

SJW's ruined my Spagetti-O's!!!