Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wasn't Seth dating a literal nazi at one point though

So many hosed up things happen in wrestling it's hard to keep track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Wasn't Seth dating a literal nazi at one point though

So many hosed up things happen in wrestling it's hard to keep track

Cheating on his fiancee with a literal nazi.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ah, good that he went ahead and doubled up on being terrible then

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Aphrodite posted:

It sure was, but it wasn't Seth Rollins and especially not Renee Young who got paid.

That distinction is irrelevant but I’m not going to argue it further. Even thinking this much about WWE puts me at risk of catching brainworms.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

seth rollins clogged up his toilet real bad using baby wipes So he switched to wet paper towels. he uses at least two and flushes them individually, wasting water.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I don't know how over 20 years after kayfabe legally died, people in the wrestling business are still insecure about Dave Meltzer

It's like Tom Brady going on Twitter and telling everyone what a geek Adam schefter is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

athletes call out lovely sports writers all the time and it's really cool and funny. People holler about it, when it happens, saying "that's good!"

It's usually about writing bullshit about them, though, and that's the good part. i didn't have a reason to Come say this

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

which profession breaks your brain faster: pro-wrestling or politics

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Low Desert Punk posted:

which profession breaks your brain faster: pro-wrestling or politics

To get into either of those, a broken brain is more of a prerequisite.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Literally everyone other than Peyton is varying degrees of cringe worthy on this one.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Literally everyone other than Peyton is varying degrees of cringe worthy on this one.

I'm fairly confident I found the bottom of the barrel.

https://twitter.com/EBischoff/status/1029800207872012288

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

VJeff posted:

I'm fairly confident I found the bottom of the barrel.

https://twitter.com/EBischoff/status/1029800207872012288

drat. Eric's still bitter about sucking huh?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's incredibly pathetic, like every other time wrestling twitter jumps on someone

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Low Desert Punk posted:

It's incredibly pathetic, like every other time wrestling twitter jumps on someone

Dave is cringe worthy on this one too though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm sure half the locker room is rallying up against Big Dave right now in the WWE are the same guys that would have killed for a 5* match before they were hired. Especially Seth

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dave is cringe worthy on this one too though.

Yeah, but I'm not sure it's worse than 60 year old boomers who were tangentially related to the wrestling business still mad because Meltzer said something mean about them one time

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Low Desert Punk posted:

Yeah, but I'm not sure it's worse than 60 year old boomers who were tangentially related to the wrestling business still mad because Meltzer said something mean about them one time

Oh it's not. I'm jussayin' people can cool it on defending Dave. They don't need to jump down his throat but he also done hosed up.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
It’s really wild seeing the entire WWE roster taking shots at Dave. This weeks WOR should be interesting.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Meltzer's comment is so tame and his apology sounds weird because he's a weird guy. Doesn't mean it isn't genuine.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Good to see that WWE will literally never stop pressuring young women into getting plastic surgery for pushes though

it's not really good

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

Good to see that WWE will literally never stop pressuring young women into getting plastic surgery for pushes though

it's not really good

But they have their own ppv now so it's ok.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

Meltzer's comment is so tame and his apology sounds weird because he's a weird guy. Doesn't mean it isn't genuine.

I'm sure it is! Still made me cringe. That's all I'm saying. And I don't blame Peyton for responding. Everyone else though...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

lmao if you think the actual wrestlers are typing those tweets. its the social media flunky.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

lmao if you think the actual wrestlers are typing those tweets. its the social media flunky.

I think some do some don't. I'd believe Peyton does.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

coconono posted:

lmao if you don't think actual wrestlers are dumb and insecure enough to make those tweets

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Meanwhile, Bryan Alvarez is like, "whew! :haw:"

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

triplexpac posted:

It’s really wild seeing the entire WWE roster taking shots at Dave. This weeks WOR should be interesting.

Meltzer finally inspired the locker room to unionize

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How long before WWE brings Meltzer in for Roman to spear in a desperate attempt to try and get him cheered at SummerSlam?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Phenix Rising posted:

How long before WWE brings Meltzer in for Roman to spear in a desperate attempt to try and get him cheered at SummerSlam?

Please, he'd bounce off of those abs.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

lol i just want you all to know that lmao i think this is very funny haha and i'm not actually really angry that people on twitter rofl are reacting differently than i'd like them too laughter.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's not really good

has she even won a match since getting called up?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

I look forward to her SD women's title reign next year

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Explosions posted:

lol i just want you all to know that lmao i think this is very funny haha and i'm not actually really angry that people on twitter rofl are reacting differently than i'd like them too laughter.

dork

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Lone Goat posted:

Didn’t her and Billie beat asuka and Becky in their debut via distraction rollup?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

Entirety of the televised main roster run:

I like the Iiiiiconics.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Entirety of the televised main roster run:

I like the Iiiiiconics.

lmao

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Billie's is very similar, albeit with one particular unique indignity. See if you can spot it!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

smh, can't believe they let Asuka get a win over her. they must really not like her

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That Lana/Billie match was for a spot in WMITB, and I dare say some Iiiiiiconics hijinks would've improved the match. I only remember Lana from it from Alexa telling her I DON'T CARE WHAT DAY IT IS before STOing her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
It's time
It's time
It's Rovert time

Shoot your shot, scoopsman