Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

*feeling the sudden weight of a vigorously pumping yoda on my shoulders* AAah-hah.. chill guys, just joking around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

*feeling the sudden weight of a vigorously pumping yoda on my shoulders* AAah-hah.. chill guys, just joking around!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

On the next Smash Direct: Yoda loving Luke Joins the Dagobattle

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Uncle at Nintendo
Dec 31, 2000

Never charge your console.

Aug 14, 2018 11:35

Looks like he was right all along

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlb-dr84nrQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The New Donk City Festival made me really happy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lmao when the vocals come in

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oy guv, ‘aving a laugh at me chargies

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Lmao when the vocals come in
it was done by the people who did parts of the xenoblade x OST lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I got a 3rd party switch power cable on Amazon prime day and it is working nice. I use it for charging handheld mode and when I bring it to work. otherwise my normal charger is hooked to my tv

Neurotic Roleplay fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 15, 2018

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

also, lol at the spreadsheet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tested .. can confirm "anker" brand cables work just fine and the switch charges pretty fast from the wall, should be easy 2 travel with. add it to the spreadsheet ftw ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Starting a GoFundMe for the funeral expenses of Neurotic Roleplay and I.N.R.I.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

I.N.R.I posted:

tested .. can confirm "anker" brand cables work just fine and the switch charges pretty fast from the wall, should be easy 2 travel with. add it to the spreadsheet ftw ftw.

i use that one and also charge my laptop with it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I just ordered a super nt and now im going to start workshoppong a posting persona where I find the feels guy popping snes classics like plok, Alfred chicken, zool, and the euro only dizzy egg snes games into pepe frog dressed like sonics mouth

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

mysterious loyall X posted:

I just ordered a super nt and now im going to start workshoppong a posting persona where I find the feels guy popping snes classics like plok, Alfred chicken, zool, and the euro only dizzy egg snes games into pepe frog dressed like sonics mouth

Lmgao

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I don’t trust anything not specifically made for my switch to not fry my switch

e a little late

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

nice

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can’t quite parse this one dude. Sorry.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

net cafe scandal posted:

Can’t quite parse this one dude. Sorry.

Some Manchurian candidate lurking this thread was just activated

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo unboxing his rifle.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

FactsAreUseless posted:

Uncle at Nintendo unboxing his rifle.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oh my god lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

One by one, Uncle at Nintendo (disguised as a bellhop) replaces the charging cable of every electronic device in the Prime Minister's hotel room with a $0.30 cheaper Chinese knock-off, with the wrong kind of voltage. He then flashes each device to its factory default firmware, thus removing the patches that prevent each piece of hardware from overheating and exploding when charging. The trap is set.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Chill Penguin posted:

One by one, Uncle at Nintendo (disguised as a bellhop) replaces the charging cable of every electronic device in the Prime Minister's hotel room with a $0.30 cheaper Chinese knock-off, with the wrong kind of voltage. He then flashes each device to its factory default firmware, thus removing the patches that prevent each piece of hardware from overheating and exploding when charging. The trap is set.

Crusader Kings 2 dlc is gettin wild

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao at the last 3 pages

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Wow the Nintendo switch has amazing games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st_HfM8waig

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
woah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Its just pinball

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
youve let your anti nintendo bias cloud your mind so much that youve started laughing at spreadsheets and saying that pinball is bad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im glad he posted it cuz i want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Xbox Ambassador posted:

rejoice! senran kagura is also on the xbox one so ALL gamers can enjoy senran kagura