Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

So how come Alberta can't send a little bit of oil through BC underground in a pipeline but BC can light their whole poo poo on fire and make the air in Alberta unbreathable.

If you want to have a fire, keep the smoke in your own province, don't be sending it all over here and polluting our breathable air.

this post is intended as a joke, please stay safe and don't catch on fire BC goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I have been in Alberta for the last six weeks and I frankly think it's necessary to remind everyone here that we're forsaken by God so BC is doing us a service really.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
The landscape alone wasn't enough?

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/awg_allan/status/1029864922543517697?s=21

haha under the bus you go

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Now do Baird you chinless wonder!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Good trial balloon, didn't work out. We'll try it again next election, should stick then.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

managed to outshine her pop-star daughter in the end, pretty impressive for a #resistance mom tbh

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
1) One wonders if the new statutory holiday is really going to be able to avoid being relabeled and sending entirely the wrong message, a la:

Happy Genocide Day! Woo!

2) So, no Greens against Jagmeet, still awaiting others. Consider that it is in the Conservatives' interest for him to do well and leech voters from Liberals.

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
The Economist | Quantum spring https://www.economist.com/node/21748219?frsc=dg%7Ce

of note, Burnaby quantum computing Titan, dwave, not even mentioned :qq:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The smoke has drifted into Manitoba too

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

it must improve it

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fried Watermelon posted:

What is this your first Canada? Nobody's gonna care until it reaches Toronto

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Reince Penis posted:

Not Toronto. Just has to be east enough to affect GTAers heading north to their cottages for the long weekend.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Reince Penis posted:

It would probably improve the weather tbh

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

At least the smoke cover is keeping the temp below 30 ~small miracles~

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

The Conservative Party of Canada contingent at Vancouver Pride wore shirts that had "Proud Tory" printed on them. Not "proud to be gay" or "proud to stand against bigotry". Nope, just proud to be affiliated with the Conservative party. They still don't get it lol. Little if any applause could be heard as they passed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
probably not as bad as LGBTory as far as Pride slogans go

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

infernal machines posted:

I think that one's pretty accurate though because trans people don't exist and tories are a discriminated-against minority group and furthermore let me tell you about reverse racism

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

nothing like marching under a banner that says "we don't loving get it"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

then there was also the one that said "the Right side of history"

like the harper government hadn't been full of socons who opposed gay marriage literally one year earlier

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktqPi0SieY

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

infernal machines posted:

the CPC's "goes to pride parades" caucus is still called "LGBTory" internally and on Twitter. Seems to mostly tweet about gay American wedding cakes and MeToo gone too far

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

THC posted:

the CPC's "goes to pride parades" caucus is still called "LGBTory" internally and on Twitter. Seems to mostly tweet about gay American wedding cakes and MeToo gone too far

jesus that is a horrible twitter account for anything even pretending to be gay outreach (lol at them doing anything else for any other queer people).

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
nm

xtal has issued a correction as of 02:20 on Aug 20, 2018

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Better Call Saul Season 3 is finally out on Canadian Netflix ffs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reince Penis posted:

or the precious cabins of the rich, who will loudly wonder why the evil liberals have neglected to do any kind of woodland maintenance despite railing against said maintenance for decades

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

THC posted:

The Conservative Party of Canada contingent at Vancouver Pride wore shirts that had "Proud Tory" printed on them. Not "proud to be gay" or "proud to stand against bigotry". Nope, just proud to be affiliated with the Conservative party. They still don't get it lol. Little if any applause could be heard as they passed

well being a tory means that you hate being gay and love bigotry

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yinlock posted:

well being a tory means that you hate being gay and love bigotry

They prefer bigoTory.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

THC posted:

tbh they should've just called it oblgtory

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Just spent a month in slave lake alberta. AMA.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
why

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Work gig/wanted to see that there are in fact worse places to be than the maritimes.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Chair In A Basket posted:

what percent of the people there believe in pizzagate and/or the canadian equivalent

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Hand Knit posted:

what percent of the people there believe in pizzagate and/or the canadian equivalent

i'll have "extra" "gravy" on my "cheese curds"

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Hand Knit posted:

It was the first time I had heard someone openly refer to someone(JT) as a fag during a conversation in a public. So that was refreshing.

And I am p sure pizzagate there would be "the Indian problem". So like half probably.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

And I am p sure pizzagate there would be "the Indian problem". So like half probably.

well I guess they're kind of tracking a far reaching program of government-sanctioned child abduction, child rape, and child murder.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what was the :ironicat: ratio of everything you heard

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

How was the fishing?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/UIvcn6H.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

How this man had any clout at all, I will never know.