Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

lol if u dont want the frieza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I have a million Super Saiyan Gokus and no good Final Form Freezas. I say we throw this competition.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, that Frieza looks pretty sick, too.

I hope that Piccolo is actually good.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
At least it痴 not Yamcha again

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
You guys are right there are too many Goku and not enough Freezas so I知 on board the freeza express

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah no way we're winning. But maybe we will since they're really catering to Global since Legends came out.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Please just make one of these Friezas a Frieza Clan leader...!!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Last year was Badman Vegeta and Yamcha and their leader skill was 3ki all & 3000 so these might be 3ki & 70% leads.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I知 fine with Freeza. Already have enough Gokus

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

DBZ Dokkan Battle thread: why buy the cowku when you can have the milk for freeza?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Jeff Goldblum posted:

DBZ Dokkan Battle thread: why buy the cowku when you can have the milk for freeza?

This one's good!

Decided to finish up my Ginyu Force SA with a few Elder Kais. I figure I have enough of a stash of Grand Kais for other colors that it's not a big deal to use them for that. Plus we'll get a bunch of Dozing Kais, anyway.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The new SS Goku & Frieza 1st form of the DDF will implement a new transformation mechanic. They will win a stage of transformation by turn: from the basic form to the ultimate form (SS2, SS3, SSG, SSB and 2nd form, 3rd form, final form and Golden).

This is for the Gacha cards, not the free ones for the contest.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I知 ready and anxious for my shame tickets

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The LR to end all LRs is coming... LR Great Saiyaman 1 and 2! They're the new friend summon LR.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
We also get the family kamehameha EZA tonight

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think we're getting Kid Gohan back, too. So we're going to have three EZAs running? That's kind of cool.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Squallege posted:

The LR to end all LRs is coming... LR Great Saiyaman 1 and 2! They're the new friend summon LR.

Oh snap, that actually sounds fun. Are they a leader for anything?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

We are also getting the new summon animations and friend system update this week

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

the_steve posted:

Oh snap, that actually sounds fun. Are they a leader for anything?

Rainbow super. Here's the LR version.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

That.... could be a very very good card for a Buu saga team

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah the whole negative of Buu Saga is KI problems and it solves it. Such a great addition.

The upcoming LR Goku and Freeza (One card, separate from the new Goku and Freeza cards coming out that transform) are leaders of the universe 7 category.

AND we're getting Porunga wishes again!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

We have so much darn content coming. This is exciting

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I wonder how the EZA event's going to go. Team doesn't seem too hard to build, but a lot of the better cards in the Movie Bosses category aren't really viable.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Are these EZA's going to give us anything unique? The Broly one was just for potential orbs as far as I saw, and the Gohan one was to get the medals to upgrade him to the EZA levels. What about this new family kamehameha one?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Are these EZA's going to give us anything unique? The Broly one was just for potential orbs as far as I saw, and the Gohan one was to get the medals to upgrade him to the EZA levels. What about this new family kamehameha one?

It extreme z awakens the three family kamehameha units, all of which become stupid good

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Miraculous_Kamehameha_Super_Saiyan_Goku

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Unyielding_Kamehameha_Super_Saiyan_Gohan_(Teen)

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Furious_Kamehameha_Super_Saiyan_Goten_(Kid)

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My Goku and Gohan are sa10 but my Goten is slacking.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I don稚 have any of them. I値l still do the EZA so if I ever pull them I知 set.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I don稚 have any of them. I値l still do the EZA so if I ever pull them I知 set.

Don't quote me on it but I have heard that we get one of each free as part of the event.

EDIT: Also does anyone else find it kind of odd that none of this stuff is showing up on the in-game newsposts?

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 21, 2018

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's all data mined from the test server the developers use that some users gained access to. We shouldn't know most of this stuff yet.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

RBX posted:

It's all data mined from the test server the developers use that some users gained access to. We shouldn't know most of this stuff yet.

Still, they usually give us at least a little warning, like the big summary of upcoming events posts, but even though some of this stuff is supposely starting tonight, there's nothing announced. It's odd, is all.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I don't think they announced anything relating to SS4 Gogeta or Omega before they dropped last year during the 200m celebration either

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

a neat cape posted:

I don't think they announced anything relating to SS4 Gogeta or Omega before they dropped last year during the 200m celebration either

shoutout to the months that those units were pointless because global didn't have the category system and they couldn't be assed into giving it to us early

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

CidGregor posted:

Still, they usually give us at least a little warning, like the big summary of upcoming events posts, but even though some of this stuff is supposely starting tonight, there's nothing announced. It's odd, is all.

It's supposed to be a surprise. And when they spring content it makes it hard for people to plan and save stones like we did last year.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
drat, that family kamehameha eza is pretty brutal past level 20. I don't have a villains leader good enough to make a team around(agf won't cut it), and the potara team that got me to 21 is all heroes too so it barely tickles goku. Wasting stones pulling for turles right before dl celebration would be a big moron move so I'm trying to devilman this poo poo, wish me luck.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
So I guess if I'm sitting on exactly 30 stones I should keep holding onto them and not pull the discount movie bosses banner? (I already did it once and I got INT Fusion Android #13 and AGL Full Power Boujack)

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
Why exactly do some cards go up to level 100 at UR and others up to 120? For example the event Vegeta that turns into Vegeta & Bulma stops at 100 but the STR SS2 Vegeta & Bulma goes to 120. Are the ones that go to 100 just kinda trash? I guess they could get another awakening later, but this doesn't seem like a great card.

Edit: Like, I'm tempted to pour a bunch of kais into SS2 Vegeta and Bulma (does he have something farmable?) but not the event one.

Paper Triangle fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Aug 21, 2018

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Paper Triangle posted:

Why exactly do some cards go up to level 100 at UR and others up to 120? For example the event Vegeta that turns into Vegeta & Bulma stops at 100 but the STR SS2 Vegeta & Bulma goes to 120. Are the ones that go to 100 just kinda trash? I guess they could get another awakening later, but this doesn't seem like a great card.

Ones that only go to 100 are generally speaking farmable SRs that awaken to SSR. Only an SSR that has a rebirth can reach level 120; TEQ Android 13 for example can reach level 120 thanks to having a second rebirth but AGL Vegeta & Bulma are only an awakened SR which is there to farm for STR Vegeta & Bulma although it's a really good F2P card in general thanks to being the only farmable card that has a counter attack.

I'd say go ahead with giving SS2 Vegeta kais because the event ones don't give a 100% SA increase so it'll take ages to do it.

Paper Triangle posted:

So I guess if I'm sitting on exactly 30 stones I should keep holding onto them and not pull the discount movie bosses banner? (I already did it once and I got INT Fusion Android #13 and AGL Full Power Boujack)

It's not really worth it if you don't have AGL Turles; INT 13 and AGL Bojack are both good cards but they need a really good leader to really make it. Most 30 stone banners aren't really worth it unless you have the category leader and need to fill out your team.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Now to figure out how the regular and Porunga dragon balls work. I've only summoned the regular dragon once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Testekill posted:

It's not really worth it if you don't have AGL Turles; INT 13 and AGL Bojack are both good cards but they need a really good leader to really make it. Most 30 stone banners aren't really worth it unless you have the category leader and need to fill out your team.
I'm using my STR Rosé Black as a leader with rainbow Movie Bosses and it seems to be doing the trick.