Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

The phan-site anon comments in Persona 5 are so much better than any of the writing in the regular game that it's unbelievable. I'm regularly loling at them

It can't be helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
civ 4, forever and ever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

It can't be helped.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s an extremely lovely arcade that has like the Terminator Salvation game and skee ball and that’s it. The mall in my girlfriend’s hometown has a Round One which is a Japanese bowling alley with an insane arcade but we moved

Lol wtf i never knew about this

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Round one ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol wtf i never knew about this

It just opened up last year dude

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza Kiwami all day and probably all night too. I’ve always liked it but I’m really loving it now that I’ve had a little time after beating 0, so that I’m not constantly comparing the two anymore.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Starting up Super Mario Odyssey...

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Starting up Super Mario Odyssey...

I wish I could erase the memory of playing it so I could experience it fresh again. It’s so good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

I wish I could erase the memory of playing it so I could experience it fresh again. It’s so good

Eternal Fun Times of the Gamers Mind

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Played about 20 minutes of dragon ball and then a couple hours of Tekken. Avoided a lot of puddles

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you wear the skeleton costume in mario and collect a power moon while controlling an enemy it looks like a mortal kombat fatality

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Yahoo *rips a complete skeleton from a koopas body*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

If you wear the skeleton costume in mario and collect a power moon while controlling an enemy it looks like a mortal kombat fatality

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
civ 4

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I almost have the Platinum in Return To Arkham City and I am also playing Furi, which is cool but difficult.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Super Mario Odyssey

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OW with tha boyz, DQIV, might give that annoying Witcher 3 mission another shot

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Frenz posted:

Final Fantasy XIII-2

That might be my favorite FF

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I can quit playing monster hunter whenever I want to

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I need to play octopath, switch gather dust

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tyler posted:

I can quit playing monster hunter whenever I want to

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
loaded up an old save to check out new stardew content, and holy poo poo the price raise on stone and wood past Y1 is loving brutal

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

sector_corrector posted:

loaded up an old save to check out new stardew content, and holy poo poo the price raise on stone and wood past Y1 is loving brutal

Yeah rip skull mines diving

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know why you'd ever buy that stuff when it's free and boosts your stats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was really cheap in end game to buy 99999 stone and build 300 stairs and jump down crazy deep in the skull mines and leave with 40 iridium bars or whatever in a day

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know why you'd ever buy that stuff when it's free and boosts your stats

there's a new quest (i guess i'll spoil it) to get to level 100 of the skull mines, which is impossible without staircase items, which are 99 stone a piece, and mining that much stone is loving tedious.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

It was really cheap in end game to buy 99999 stone and build 300 stairs and jump down crazy deep in the skull mines and leave with 40 iridium bars or whatever in a day

yeah but at that point in the game you should be able to just dupe all the iridium you need

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Sam Adams Octoberfest and Batman :waycool:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dying to nergigante a lot today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

dying to nergigante a lot today

Sorry.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Probably just Prototype or something. I’m between games after beating Yakuza Kiwami but I don’t want to start anything that I won’t want to put down when Kiwami 2 comes out in a week and a half.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

sector_corrector posted:

there's a new quest (i guess i'll spoil it) to get to level 100 of the skull mines, which is impossible without staircase items, which are 99 stone a piece, and mining that much stone is loving tedious.

oh cool. that seems like a decent challenge without using stairs. or its just impossible

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Replaying Curse of Monkey Island after almost two decades and having the puzzle answers still in my mind :cheers:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

that was my favorite game as a kid and i bet i could still remember everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Monkey Island 1-3 ftw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
They're real good and were my favorite games as a child as ell. I need to play the 1&2 remakes, i think i remember the art looking real nice. Also want to play through Indiana Jones & The Curse of Atlantis again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Anyway I was gonna play Yakuza 0 all day but the power flickered and i lost a few hours of progress. Fy sega!!!! Y no autosave