Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
how do you even look at me and think i'd make a good mod

motherfucker i don't even report people who deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well The Colonel does outrank everyone in here.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Colonel posted:

what the gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we're all very proud

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

Well The Colonel does outrank everyone in here.
Colonel doesn't know that! :ssh:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I remember I was a mod for like 20 minutes once. I was browsing the forums, realized I had the star, probated someone, and then didn't have the star anymore.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

corn in the bible posted:

I remember I was a mod for like 20 minutes once. I was browsing the forums, realized I had the star, probated someone, and then didn't have the star anymore.

when you probated that man, what you truly probated was your soul

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Make me mod.

Wait

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Proud of you colonel

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

iospace posted:

Make me mod.

Wait

double mod

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

what the gently caress

Lmfao

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the a can stand for anime

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

If you're going to suggest somebody be a mod at least ask them if they even want to do it or have the time first. Cripes

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Colonel posted:

what the gently caress

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

If you're going to suggest somebody be a mod at least ask them if they even want to do it or have the time first. Cripes

sorry the idea of having time to do something has never once passed through owl day's mind

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Everyone should be made a mod and whoever is still around after a week gets to keep their modship and then all bans and probes are reset

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
well hell, i like anime too. can i be mod again just for a couple minutes, thanks

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GorfZaplen posted:

Everyone should be made a mod and whoever is still around after a week gets to keep their modship and then all bans and probes are reset

Like some kind of... death game?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
japan has gone through a lot. to help us all understand this we'll be reenacting Battle Royale but for the next modship

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I was an Anime Mod When I Reincarnated in Another World!?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Everyone better be in it to win it, though. I recently watched Battle Royale and I spent most of the movie yelling at the 9th graders to stop being afraid and play optimally!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

make me mod and the board will look like a tsunami came through.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

This mod meltdown arc is getting boring, I hope we get to the climax soon.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Space Flower posted:

I was an Anime Mod When I Reincarnated in Another World!?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

gmq posted:

This mod meltdown arc is getting boring, I hope we get to the climax soon.

Well, you see, a death game is a variation of a tournament arc.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Jon Joe posted:

Well, you see, a death game is a variation of a tournament arc.

ah, now you're talking.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
all of this poo poo just has to keep happening when i'm loving playing ratchet & clank 1 for the ps2

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I haven't posted in weeks, mod me for total anarchy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

holy poo poo the code geass video

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

hi I am just here for the meltdown and I don't like any animes except Jojo and digimons, though that is due to nostalgia. However, I would like to offer mys ervices as the trash mod of this forum for bad cartoons

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

The Colonel posted:

how do you even look at me and think i'd make a good mod

motherfucker i don't even report people who deserve it

well you seem level headed enough and don't display any symptoms of irony poisoning, so that's better than at least 50% of applicants right there

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tiberius Thyben posted:

hi I am just here for the meltdown and I don't like any animes except Jojo and digimons, though that is due to nostalgia. However, I would like to offer mys ervices as the trash mod of this forum for bad cartoons

What's your favorite digimon?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Tiberius Thyben posted:

cool av

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tiberius Thyben posted:

no thanks

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Tiberius Thyben posted:

i heard the new digimon where they're based on smartphone apps is good

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:kimchi: love those beans

and this ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i heard the new digimon where they're based on smartphone apps is good