Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Phlegmish posted:

Which anime is this, by the way?

Not gonna fall for this trap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Code Gay rear end

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Heath posted:

BotL is a treasure

Yeah, but the kind of treasure where once you put it in the light of day you get cursed by it and die from blood leaking out all your pours and dung beetles crawling out your eyes and rear end in a top hat.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

Which anime is this, by the way? Looks like an over-the-top dictator commanding an army of purple-haired teenagers

darling in the franxx

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

If you tried to drive a Tesla on the Tesla price chart it would void your warranty.

Also the bumper would probably fall off.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Krankenstyle posted:

whatever happened to calling that "effortposting"?

i like effortposts & that botl post was good
Sir this is a McDonald's drive thru

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, but the kind of treasure where once you put it in the light of day you get cursed by it and die from blood leaking out all your pours and dung beetles crawling out your eyes and rear end in a top hat.

nah i don't think that's the case

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Phlegmish posted:

Which anime is this, by the way? Looks like an over-the-top dictator commanding an army of purple-haired teenagers

Ummmmmmmmm every anime is basically that

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

alright. put that poo poo in the oven, or let it sit next to a radiator and half a dozen lit candles if you dont have an oven. set the timer for 30 minutes. now while you have the time, i dont think its fair to call fans of rare games pedophiles. its true that victims of sexual abuse are more likely to go on and offend in later life but correlation does not necessarily imply causation

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre almost ready to dig in to these delectable salami and king prawn ginger cookies, but you need to let these delicious mother fuckers stand for 15 minutes because they will be piping hot when you take them out of the oven. While you're waiting, Id like you to take a look at exibit 1: footage of todd howard personally feeding peanut butter to a starving malawian baby. you just have to manually type this youtube link into your chosen web browser

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

[Alexa]: Now. Toss the cayenne siracha mix with a big dick amount of salt. You think that is too much salt? Think again. More. You monster. You absolute unit. Next, throw that sum-bitch steak in the bowl. Coat that meaty monster on all sides until it looks like you’ve given it every STD in the world. Hell yeah. While it’s absorbing that spicy salty goodness did you know that in over 85% of HPV cases the infection clears on its own? In fact many people never even realize they had it in the first place. This is why I prefer not to tell my air quotations intimate partners close air quotations super unsexy details like this when they honestly won’t even notice even if they do catch it. Now, back to the steak END OF PAGE 221

“Alexa, next page”

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Untrustable posted:

The lead singer of TV On The Radio is a goon.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

If this is true that’s awesome

Untrustable posted:

It is. Trust me.

Dammit don't look at my username.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It all leads back to Atlantis...

Donovan had the answers all along

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Phlegmish posted:

It's a scene from Code Geass.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gschmidl posted:

"The chances of Elon Musk going to Mars
Are a Million to One", they said.
The chances of Elon Musk going to Mars
Are a Million to One... and still he's dumb.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

*Strings "Mission Accomplished" banner across my living room*

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

oh my god i love this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Willie Tomg posted:

The only way DOOM's backstory is farfetched from reality is that Samuel Hayden is actually pretty intelligent and competent and had a product that brought value to peoples' lives, and if you think I'm joking get on news.google.com and look at the last 10 days of elon musk headlines

And then you get to become doomguy and punch the whole project in its face.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Is that a kraylix?

CharlestonJew posted:

it's a skeleton

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It’s the Greek Hercules thing. It’s based on the span from the galaxy to our north (the width of the galaxian arm) and refers to a radial deltoid iron set that is comprised of 4 iron protons created in a monkeys body in deep space. It’s that poo poo all those bodybuilders get all jacked up on on espn. They look so weird and unnatural because it is forcing their shoulder span outside of what naturally occurs in humans, anywhere in the known galaxy, and making them the span of a star system in the galaxy to the north. Electronically, a herc derived machine will appear to act as though it is cute (within one degree of span) but will also short occasionally without arcing. If it was the span of the Milky Way it would be cute all the time and never short. But it would take poor little elon hundreds of years to calculate the span of the Milky Way and make his little car safe and he will never get that info no matter how many sniper bullets he fires off.

Empire State posted:

Am I having a loving stroke?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Moon Slayer posted:

Whoever that is looks like the kind of dude who has lots of opinions about how many women there are in the new Star Wars movies.

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'll readily grant you that the sign is pretty heavy-handed, but that's very roughly the equivalent of accusing Lawrence Kasdan of being overoponionated about Star Wars.

Poor ol' Don Rosa, his lifelong dream was to make a living drawing Uncle Scrooge comics and when he finally achieved that he had to give it up because the publishers kept loving him over by refusing to return his original art (the pay was poo poo but he would have been able to pull through by selling off his pages to collectors) and not paying him royalties when they reprinted the comics. When he finally cut a new deal with some European publishers his eyesight crapped out on him and he had to quit again because he was too blind to draw.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Poor ol' Don Rosa, his lifelong dream was to make a living drawing Uncle Scrooge comics and when he finally achieved that he had to give it up because the publishers kept loving him over by refusing to return his original art (the pay was poo poo but he would have been able to pull through by selling off his pages to collectors) and not paying him royalties when they reprinted the comics. When he finally cut a new deal with some European publishers his eyesight crapped out on him and he had to quit again because he was too blind to draw.

He worked about eighteen years for European publishers before he had to retire, which was the defining part of his career. It wasn't some sudden misfortune.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Poor ol' Don Rosa

thought of ducks, went blind

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

He worked about eighteen years for European publishers before he had to retire, which was the defining part of his career. It wasn't some sudden misfortune.

Thankfully, at least among many European fans, Don Rosa is practically a saint. His comics are hugely popular in Nordics at least.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’d like to buy some of those peppers though

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Anyone have the short fiction about the “dogscape,” about how the entire earth turned into the flesh of fused dogs? Can’t seem to find it anywhere but that story about the Muslims disappearing and Obama growing always reminds me of it.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Xibanya posted:

Anyone have the short fiction about the “dogscape,” about how the entire earth turned into the flesh of fused dogs? Can’t seem to find it anywhere but that story about the Muslims disappearing and Obama growing always reminds me of it.

this?:

Ferrinus posted:

i awaken. i don't know it at the moment, but this day marks my fourth straight year of existing in the dogscape. i push myself up from the carpet of writhing, twitching dogflesh beneath me and rise to my feet, stretching in the morning sun. it took me a while to learn to balance on the layer of solid dogs that now blankets every inch of solid ground, but nowadays i can walk and run as easily and as fast as i ever did on soil or concrete. perhaps faster.

this was a city once, i think, though which one i can't remember. i only owe my guess to the massive pillars of dogs jutting into the sky, perhaps ancient buildings now completely filled and overgrown by canine biomatter. i climbed one once, sinking my fingers and toes deep into the dogwall to gain purchase, and after hours and hours of climbing was rewarded with an incredible vista - fur and eyes, panting tongues and wagging tails, hugging the contours of the once-barren land and stretching in a single aeomebic mass farther than the eye can see.

now i don't do that, though. now i merely go about my day. i hike to the Gardens, where the dogplants sprout up in bizarre shapes from the floor of the dogscape, and reach up to pluck the fetal puppyfruits right off the wagging, energetic branches. i bite into the succulent flesh, the juices dribbling down my chin and dripping down to be reabsorbed by the groundflesh, and revel in the savory taste. i'm thirsty, so i range until i find one of the Mothermounds, and there i suckle at a teatpatch until i've had my fill of milk. sometimes i see other humans around me, as well-adapted to the dogscape as i am, but i barely acknowledge them, say nothing. what, after all, is there to say? the world is different now - what meaning would our old words have?

free-ranging dogs are becoming rarer and rarer to see now, and those i do see seem as lost, as passive as i am. they too graze on the dogplants, step carefully over the undulating, bleeding dogfloor, dimly acknowledge myself and one another. in the distant sky, and on the far horizon, i sometimes see massive forms sail or crawl or undulate, and i wonder if in this new world normal, singular, ambulatory dogs have become as obsolete as i am

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It's like long-form weird Twitter :allears:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Like 90% of Weird Twitter is either goons or former goons, so makes sense.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bath Tubs posted:

The first time I fingered a girl was in a movie theater playing The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and we both freaked out during the scene where the girl puts a metal pipe up some guys rear end then kicks him in the gut repeatedly. She told me she would never do that to me and I thought that was hot for some reason

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:frog:

gonna need a :corsairfrog: ideally

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bertrand Hustle posted:

In times less dumb than these they would have called it surrealism

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Edit: yeah it was bad

Theris has a new favorite as of 05:50 on Aug 22, 2018

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Unfunny forums quotes?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Over Easy posted:

Owning a special needs vehicle can be a lot of work but it inspires an unshakable love, a love so deep that it is unfathomable to others.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

there's more, though i don't know if it's from the same guy.

chernobyl kinsman has a new favorite as of 02:34 on Aug 22, 2018

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

jit bull transpile posted:

Unfunny forums quotes?

You have 'read all my own posts' turned on, click the upside down ?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Or, you can click a button right on your post to see the list of Posts that made it into Post History for being so cataclysmically unfunny

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Unfunny Unforum Unquotes: RIP Secretary Annan :(

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

veiled boner fuel posted:

how come I can get a deep fried soft shelled crab at every single sushi joint on the planet but if I want a deep fried soft shelled turtle I have to buy one from a pet store and cook it myself?

e: sorry wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lol