Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Whole lotta racism against anime ITT. As Japan's only cultural export since being turned into a post-apocalyptic wasteland by a tsunami it's our duty as #woke people to love it no matter how many 15 year old girls they sexualize.

This is a terrible gimmick. I'm sorry that anime ordered a hit on your wife and daughter but I beseech you to please stop these strange snipes and instead become a good poster. Like Oldpainless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpOMHLKIH4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RareAcumen posted:

This is a terrible gimmick.

What gimmick?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Whole lotta racism against anime ITT. As Japan's only cultural export since being turned into a post-apocalyptic wasteland by a tsunami it's our duty as #woke people to love it no matter how many 15 year old girls they sexualize.

actually Japan has lots of cultural exports like Godzilla, the video footage for Power Rangers and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, and Long Long Man, so therefore

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

vyelkin posted:

actually Japan has lots of cultural exports like Godzilla, the video footage for Power Rangers and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, and Long Long Man, so therefore

Don't forget Gaki no Tsukai.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You guys are forgetting video games, come on.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
This whole page so far

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:worship:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This whole page so far

I'm p sure it's hard to find a black dude who isn't mad into dbz at least

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm p sure it's hard to find a black dude who isn't mad into dbz at least
I was talking about the goons who always fall over each other to prove that they hate anime the most as though anybody but themselves cares

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

I was talking about the goons who always fall over each other to prove that they hate anime the most as though anybody but themselves cares

Don't forget the ones w ho fall over themselves to say they like some anime but in the right way, they aren't one of those guys.

Really it's best to just pretend anime doesn't exist.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's almost as if there's something toxic about anime :v:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
there's a toxic avengers anime now?

:v:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just look at the type of person who usually becomes a huge fan of "anime"

Just look at them

and despair

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Zetsubou-san posted:

there's a toxic avengers anime now?

:v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfLZTWz_-U

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

As a master of ninjutsu (that's "ninja arts" for you baka gaijin) that I learned from watching all 15 seasons and all 13 OVAs of Ninja Ninja Doki Panic (not to be confused with that absolute trash Doki Doki Ninja Panic!!!) I would never fall over anybody!

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ah yes, the three difficulty settings for Life

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
And to think we were talking about twixes like a 5 days ago

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

oh, hey meme thread.

anime is good.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Shut the gently caress up about Anime

That's basically a meme at this point, right?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Please rename thread to "PYF Anime Opinions".

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Anime is bad

Except Paranoia Agent. Paranoia Agent is the crushing weight of society and good.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Just look at them

and despair

We're posting on a dying comedy forum that still uses a form of vbulletin in 2018. For the average goon, looking at anime fans would be downright hopeful compared to looking in a mirror.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Still disappointed no one commented on the Toxic Crusaders cartoon.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Still disappointed no one commented on the Toxic Crusaders cartoon.

It was aight. I discovered the cartoon as a kid and it was years before I learned about troma, so when I found the Toxic Avenger I was a little confused

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It was aight. I discovered the cartoon as a kid and it was years before I learned about troma, so when I found the Toxic Avenger I was a little confused

My mom assumed it would be an okay movie to rent because there was a cartoon based on it. I was maybe 8 at the time and it owned.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Twitch posted:

My mom assumed it would be an okay movie to rent because there was a cartoon based on it. I was maybe 8 at the time and it owned.

The 90's could be real cool if you had parents who assumed a live action movie was appropriate for you just because there was a cartoon based on it. Or a toy line, because drat those Aliens toys were cool.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Emptyquoting myself

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I love this one, thank you for reposting it. It’s hard to search for. I wish there was an interactive version where you could click on each conspiracy theory to learn more.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ariong posted:

I love this one, thank you for reposting it. It’s hard to search for. I wish there was an interactive version where you could click on each conspiracy theory to learn more.

just watch the president's twitter feed if you want more information about bullshit conspiracy theories namaste

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Why is Number Stations on there and why isn't it normie-tier?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Ariong posted:

I was thinking that too, that'd be awesome

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is there one for like sex acts? Would be fun to see how many layers deep I could go and still be vaguely able to sort of guess at what might be involved in the goings-on. Like I'm pretty sure "wall noise" would be on that one too and I'd be like ????????? ??? ?! ????? and have a grand old time.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Aug 18, 2018

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Zzulu posted:

Just look at them

and despair
Turn on your monitor.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/GXWgHnXWV4c

Its like modern Michigan J Frog

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Trebuchet King posted:

oh, hey meme thread.

anime is good.

Hmm, yes. Anime IS blood...

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Goons hating anime is this forum's version of "I like all music except for country and rap."

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
Time for a repost I guess. Anime is blood. Banime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Are there any animes where the dad is both a good dad and present?