Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Knorth posted:

Sports, a land of contrasts

No baps, no friends? :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Aragaki continues to be a strong dope and a good friend

lol, oh lord

Knorth fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 19, 2018

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
It's not the baps on the outside that count, it's the baps on the inside.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

That deserves a motherfucking golf-clap. :golfclap:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eela6 posted:

Kos grant me baps on the inside...

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more breasts

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Expect My Mom posted:

We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more breasts

and another furry was born

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Stop everything, Emiru is thinking

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

cats and dogs, living together, mayhem

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Meme Emulator posted:

Chio-chan is badass because in the chapter where shes complaining about why Western games arent more popular in Japan she holds up a copy of Civilization 4 as an example of a good game, not 5. Im glad someone understands.
bad news

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Stop everything, Emiru is thinking

well, it's close:

:thunkher:

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
everyone knows Amid Shooters: Desert Storm is the good one in that series

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
chio is dead to me

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Motto posted:

cats and dogs, living together, mayhem

After Chocolate and Macaroon last year it's pretty clear Toei is pro Cats and Dogs.

Also pro-Androids and Humans/Kaiju!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

StandardVC10 posted:

Where's the isekai about the protagonist leading a bloody slave revolt?

second season of drifters when?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zetsubou-san posted:

second season of drifters when?
Didn't the first season went through most of what was available at the time (late 2016) from a manga that started publication back in 2009?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
have they put admiral yi in drifters yet if theres someone who deserves a place in that pantheon its him

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Wark Say posted:

Didn't the first season went through most of what was available at the time (late 2016) from a manga that started publication back in 2009?
Hustle of the muscle, push those engines all the way

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wark Say posted:

the first season didn't catch up completely, but then the OVAs released in december 2017 did so :rip:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

the first season didn't catch up completely, but then the OVAs released in december 2017 did so :rip:
Hiranooooooooooo! :argh:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kakegurui Season 2 Announced for Winter 2019!

:getin: :getin:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
More crazy baller girls! :tviv:

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

StandardVC10 posted:

I think this was a book called Brother Future

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

StandardVC10 posted:

I haven't actually seen it, but isn't this the plot of Now and Then, Here and There?

also, Garzey's Wing

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I liked the one isekai that's trying to copy Konosuba about how the Japanese High School boy trapped in another world is a useless idiot and the rest of his party is hardly any better, but the healer is the one blessed with a little common sense and realizes that he's stuck with this party of idiots.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Oh yeah, grimgar

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's a funny one. The title is something like "Anyone who helps defeat the Demon Lord does so from the shadows". Or something like that.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I'd not really put Konosuba and Grimgar in the same breath, but it did have an interesting take on the genre. plagued by production issues both in conception and execution though

e: well if course it wasn't lmao

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Fangz posted:

I haven't actually seen it, but isn't this the plot of Now and Then, Here and There?

If you squint real hard, kinda maybe. There's some deserters from a forced conscript army, many of whom are child soldiers. It's a really well done show IMHO. Punches you in the guts with the horrors of war pretty hard.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

dogsicle posted:

I'd not really put Konosuba and Grimgar in the same breath, but it did have an interesting take on the genre. plagued by production issues both in conception and execution though

e: well if course it wasn't lmao

Yeah my post was kind of a poor joke. It definitely had the "incompetent party" part down, though. The healer actually ended up dead, and then the cause of the protagonist's angst IIRC

I do agree that it had a lot of potential though! I like the idea of what happens to the people in a garbage party.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Did anyone post the new Boogiepop's PV yet?

https://youtu.be/uRO-9X5outo

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Fangz posted:

Did anyone post the new Boogiepop's PV yet?

https://youtu.be/uRO-9X5outo

Not here I don't think.

I have only a vague idea what a Boogiepop is, but this PV is rad as hell and makes me want to find out.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hells yeah!

The previous PV was a good deal shorter. I think it's getting a January 2019 release.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

I have only a vague idea what a Boogiepop is

I watched and really liked boogiepop phantom and same

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

I have only a vague idea what a Boogiepop is, but this PV is rad as hell and makes me want to find out.

Boogiepop doesn't laugh.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
did they bring back the guy who did boogiepops music which totally didnt fit the show but was awesome on its own

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I have to put out a warning for episode 8 of Shichisei no Subaru, rolled my eyes so hard they got stuck, was unable to call 911 but luckily the muscles relaxed after what felt like an eternity and got back to normal. Oh you started off so interesting.

TIL brain damage from repeated impacts and concussions are a thing in anime badminton

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ghosts n Gopniks posted:

I have to put out a warning for episode 8 of Shichisei no Subaru, rolled my eyes so hard they got stuck, was unable to call 911 but luckily the muscles relaxed after what felt like an eternity and got back to normal. Oh you started off so interesting.

Since nobody made a thread for this show, and I was curious how it was gonna turn out, could you post the thing in spoiler tags for me?

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Ghosts n Gopniks posted:

Echoing Julias, how bad is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Wark Say posted:

Hells yeah!

The previous PV was a good deal shorter. I think it's getting a January 2019 release.

ya it says so in the description for that pv

does anyone know if this is the kind of show i'd have to watch the old one to appreciate the new one based on whatever light novel its adapting? that pv looked cool

• Locked thread