Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

AkumaHokoru posted:

they out here using weed as an excuse to lock up my fellow POC...but this poo poo is approved for medial testing
https://hightimes.com/news/at-least-25-people-overdosed-on-k2-in-new-haven-connecticut-this-morning/

This country needs to be nuked.

there is a lot of extremely hosed up stuff that is not just perfectly legal, but "normal" for everybody without even thinking it through. Tylenol kills like 400 people a year. its the leading cause of liver failure! and imo its not even close to as effective at pain killing as CBD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lighthugger
Mar 27, 2018

Nostalgia for Infinity

AkumaHokoru posted:

I thought K2 was that synthetic weed poo poo.

This is correct, but the New Haven cops were convinced the K2 was laced with fentanyl, even when Narcan wasn’t working.

I remember poo poo like Wizard Smoke, people selling catnip and “opium lettuce” as herbal weed. Now it’s literally research chems sprayed on random plants.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
It's been 48 hours since I last got high. I have one day off tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation.
How else am I going to pass time? gently caress it.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
No, probably not.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 19, 2018

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Wtf man did your dog die? If so, that's the absolute worst holy poo poo sorry

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some careless bitch had him near traffic without a leash. I loved that dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqM_q39WlI

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Sorry about your goodboye :-( that really, truly sucks. I love my pets more than I care to be around people. Losing one like that would wreck me too

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh man. thanks for not quoting me. going to log out for a while.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 18, 2018

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

My parents old black lab had a stroke while we were all there. I picked him up to rush him out to my dad's car so he could drive him to the vet and he just started urinating uncontrollably. I straight up thought he was dying right then and there. While carrying him outside I was already losing my poo poo. Like crazy ugly crying/sobbing. He did die later that day.

An extra layer of sad to that: my dad texted me a couple of weeks ago that it was the four year anniversary of his passing. That hurt, too. My dad loving loved that dog so much.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Redacted.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 19, 2018

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Yeah, they are an amazing companion and own super hard. It's a fair balance that for how great they are, their passing can be equally terrible. Still worth it.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

plape tickler posted:

Weed and klonopin aren't quenching the fire. I prescribe a bottle of wine.

Throw in some amyl nitrate and we’ve got a party.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Redacted.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Aug 19, 2018

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
That sounds like the best idea

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Animal Crossing was designed for weed.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That got a little intense. Going to try to keep the weed thread lite. Thanks nickhimself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Aug 19, 2018

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

gently caress I did that with Morrowind. I highly recommend it. It's a full weed game. So's Prey / Deus Ex / Dishonored.

Weed and vr must be crazy.

Somebody made a VR game for being high and relaxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbfJYtpG0k&t=230s

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

plape tickler posted:

That got a little intense. Going to try to keep the weed thread lite. Thanks nickhimself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4

It's okay :) sometimes you just need to vent a bit.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Cosmic sugar is a simple but fun VR game to play while high. just stick on some headphones with music and play with the universe.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/559010/Cosmic_Sugar_VR/

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
An interesting interview if you've got the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzfRtZUYsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxZHKWSysY

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Cosmic sugar is a simple but fun VR game to play while high. just stick on some headphones with music and play with the universe.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/559010/Cosmic_Sugar_VR/

That trailer looks great. I'm going to have to try that on my super ghetto goggles.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 19, 2018

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Today I went to the store and got a little glass globe that fits on top of this battery I've been using, and some honey crystal called Romulan by Oleum Extracts. Until now I've only tried the regular pre-filled vape cartridges, what's this manually loaded business with the exposed coil called?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Holy poo poo this stuff starts off incredible

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Crimson Harvest posted:

Today I went to the store and got a little glass globe that fits on top of this battery I've been using, and some honey crystal called Romulan by Oleum Extracts. Until now I've only tried the regular pre-filled vape cartridges, what's this manually loaded business with the exposed coil called?

Are you talking shatter or budder?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Are you talking shatter or budder?

I don't know, I've never tried anything in this vein. I'm a total novice. The package says honey crystal, the actual stuff is pretty small and looks like small, partly crystallized honey chunks.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sounds like a basic dab atomizer. You'll hear them referred to as LAYG (load as you go) sometimes. What's the coil and wick setup looking like? I get sketched out by silica / fabric wicks in those things, but if it's just ceramic or quartz you should be good to go.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Did you buy it from a bee

Little drug dealer bee in like a tiny snapback bumping into your car window at the gas station

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

Sounds like a basic dab atomizer. You'll hear them referred to as LAYG (load as you go) sometimes. What's the coil and wick setup looking like? I get sketched out by silica / fabric wicks in those things, but if it's just ceramic or quartz you should be good to go.

Ah cool, thanks. It's branded as a Vuber globe top, and the page says dual quartz atomizer and titanium coils.

purple death ray posted:

Did you buy it from a bee

Little drug dealer bee in like a tiny snapback bumping into your car window at the gas station

That would be convenient, I have to drive all the way to the weed store instead.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Prey will gently caress you up if you are too high

Scary sounds all over the place, not to mention the twist at the start and end of the game.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

A thing that recently creeped me out recently was watching Kizuna Ai play Detroit on YouTube. Thinking about a YouTuber portraying herself as an AI who is also a YouTuber comment on the Civil Rights situation of Androids in Detroit was crazy times.

Crimson Harvest fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 20, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Fried Watermelon posted:

Prey will gently caress you up if you are too high

I started feeling sorry for the mimics after a while, when wasted. They're trying to stand up!

The original Deus ex on weed is fantastic too. Sunglasses optional.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Warframe and other mindless grinding games are great stoned. It's very zen.

Elderbean fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 20, 2018

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I'm playing Breath of the Wild for the first time and it's a loving blast when baked - all your meandering stoner exploration skills pay off, and the mindset is great for it. "Dude that rock looks really random!" *korok seed*

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No Man's Sky is my jam when I'm baked. Hopefully gonna do that tonight.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I use weed for fun times and panic/anxiety management, and weed+stellaris really helps me calm the gently caress down, I think because it takes my whole brain to play.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah sim and strategy games are great, although playing a strategy game I've never seen before while baked is a bit much for my brain so I stick to the ones I know and learn the new ones sober.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Elderbean posted:

Yeah sim and strategy games are great, although playing a strategy game I've never seen before while baked is a bit much for my brain so I stick to the ones I know and learn the new ones sober.

Yeah I wanna mention this specifically, because I tried playing La Mulana 2 like that and nnnnnnope there was no chance I accomplished anything that session.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I should go to sleep.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 23, 2018

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Lately I've been going on evening time walks in the country side while baked. It's a lot of fun, especially when it gets dark and there's nothing around but bats and foxes.
Using phone lights is forbidden except when I gotta climb over bushes and farm fences.

Helps clear the mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Lately I've been going on evening time walks in the country side while baked. It's a lot of fun, especially when it gets dark and there's nothing around but bats and foxes.
Using phone lights is forbidden except when I gotta climb over bushes and farm fences.

Helps clear the mind

The badness of living in the suburbs is slightly mitigated by the fact that everyone's asleep by like 11, so I can take a nice quiet walk with a J to the top of this ridge nearby with a stock-photo-quality view of NYC and listen to the crickets and owls and poo poo