Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/1029465771188137984

I'm expecting another Lowtax v Boll

Zaphod42 has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Aug 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

RoboRodent posted:

Man, this story. I didn't realise it had been made up, but that's probably for the best.

It's not even a flattering look. What sort of moron doesn't recognise his own story? How can you be editing submissions for a magazine you've submitted to? How incredibly unprofessional is it for an editor to post excerpts of a submission, mocking it on social media? If this were true, all it says is "I'm a really terrible writer and also incredibly dumb and unprofessional."

This was a hashtag about sharing rejection stories, so it’s possible he was writing a parody of others’ rejection stories. Maybe. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailydot.com/unclick/mark-leidner-fake-story/

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I know Not Always Whatever is low hanging fruit, but

UGGGHHHHHH

Psssh, a real fan would have known it was Mandarin :smug:

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Lmao this absolutely is some dumb poo poo he wrote and thought was deep
Here's All Star translated to Japanese and back three times because I desired that

quote:

Someone said to me that the world is wrapping me
I am not the sharpest tool in the hut
She was kindly watching with her thumb and thumb
Her forehead has the shape of "L"
When this year comes, they will not cease to come
I took in me into the rules and I hit the ground
I do not mean that I am not living for fun
Your brain is smart, but your head becomes a dam
I have to see too many things
What is the problem when getting on the back street?
I do not know if you will not go or not
If you do not shine, you will not shine
Hey, now you are playing with All Star and playing games
Hey, now you pay rock star
And the glow is all gold
The only star type destroys the mold
It's a cool place and they say it's cold
You are bound now, please wait until you get older
But meteor men ask differently
Judges of satellite photography holes
The ice we are skating is fairly thin
Because the water is getting warmer, I can swim as well.
My world is like fire. What about you?
That's the way I like it, and I will not get bored
All the glow is gold
Hey, now you pay the rock star, the show, the money
And the glow is all gold
Only celebrities
If someone asks, I can make some changes for the gas
I have to leave myself from this place
My way of thinking
I was able to spend a little fuel on my own
And we can all change a bit
Well, as the year comes they will not stop coming
I took in me into the rules and I hit the ground
I do not mean that I am not living for fun
Your brain is smart, but your head becomes a dam
I have to see too many things
What is the problem when getting on the back street?
I do not know if you are not going (Go!
If you do not shine, you will not shine
And the glow is all gold
And the glow is all gold

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

This is funny if you imagine he's talking about punching a hanging corpse in a Japanese suicide forest.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Jesus Christ how is this idiot still a thing?

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
The guy he's going to fight seems to be an actual trained boxer, how did he get so far in over his head?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Don't discourage him, more youtube millionaires should be punched in the head imo.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Wait wait wait, what is this idiot doing now?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

He's doing a novelty boxing match against a British YouTuber called KSI in a few days. The other guy has actual boxing experience so I think people are expecting/hoping Paul will get the poo poo beaten out of him. It's a good publicity stunt tbh

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

jodai posted:

The guy he's going to fight seems to be an actual trained boxer, how did he get so far in over his head?

Zaphod42 posted:

I'm expecting another Lowtax v Boll

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Will never forget how Lowtax was all, "Boll isn't really going to hit me, it's all a stunt" and then Boll actually hit him. :smith:

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

"Not Always Working” posted:

(I work as an accountant and have a very… interesting coworker. I take her calculator and try to make my coworker count in her head.)

Me: “What’s 50% of 18?”

Coworker: “I can’t count without my calculator!”

Me: “Just try, what’s 50% of 18?”

Coworker: “6?”

Me: “What’s 6 plus 6?”

Coworker: “12.”

Me: “So what’s 50% of 18?”

Coworker: “8.”

Me: “And what’s 8 plus 8?”

Coworker: “I can’t do it without my calculator!”

Me: “I won’t give it back to you unless you tell me.”

Coworker: “16.”

Me: “So what’s 50% of 18?”

Coworker: “9.”

Me: “Okay, and what’s 18 plus 9?”

Coworker: “I. Can’t. Count. Without. My. CALCULATOR!”

“Anyway, I didn’t give it back and that’s why the client is suing us for mistakes in their tax audit.”

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

AlbieQuirky posted:

Will never forget how Lowtax was all, "Boll isn't really going to hit me, it's all a stunt" and then Boll actually hit him. :smith:

Uwe is a very strange man.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Outside of math teachers, there has never been a person asking somebody else random math questions who hasn't been an utter and complete tool.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yeah at least he had that.

Meanwhile Logan Paul is like "I'm gonna beat the crap out of this guy in 3 punches". So I really really hope he gets rocked.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Vindolanda posted:

“Anyway, I didn’t give it back and that’s why the client is suing us for mistakes in their tax audit.”

My former boss, after being demoted, shared an office with me and kept nicking my table calculator. And then he insisted it wasn't mine when I asked for it back. I'd written my name in big letters with a silver marker on the bottom so that grew old pretty quickly.

Then he died and now my calculator is always on my desk.

Welp that was my calculating co-worker story hope you enjoyed it.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

So how did you kill him?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

il_cornuto posted:

So how did you kill him?

Poisoned silver marker

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Outside of math teachers, there has never been a person asking somebody else random math questions who hasn't been an utter and complete tool.
STDH aside, it's extra hilarious since the "you won't always have a calculator!" argument has been obsoleted by cell phones.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I told my younger cousin not to look up to people like Logan paul,that kind of vapid emptiness isn't something to be admired,christ they're all over Youtube.

I hope he gets his face smashed in for that hair alone.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Yeah, but he was very also supportive when Lowtax had to have his spine replaced, so I gotta give him some props for that.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Uwe Boll follows me on Twitter for some reason.

Well, that's my story. Thanks for listening.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

I saw this post and the whole time I was thinking "no you didn't". It doesn't even make sense. She saved herself because she held her keys in her hand and this enabled her to knee the guy in the balls to get away? What?

He later went on to clarify that he made a specially sharpened set of keys for her to do the wolverine hand key punch people who have never been in a fight think works. Just stop, you're making it look worse. But I'm sure soon a ton of people will be sucking him off virtually and thanking him for saving the poor defenseless Female.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I saw this post and the whole time I was thinking "no you didn't". It doesn't even make sense. She saved herself because she held her keys in her hand and this enabled her to knee the guy in the balls to get away? What?

She started doing key Wolverine cuz of the one assault incident, which she escaped with knee to the balls (but no keys aynwhere).

But the post is just needlessly self-congratulatory.

If you had a set of keys and you wanted to punch someone, you'd be better off gripping them in your fist like a roll of quarters than to take time to splay them out and nearly guarantee a finger break if you punched hard enough to hurt someone.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I still think a knee to the balls will always be more effective than scratching at them with a set of keys.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Punching somebody with your keys in your fist seems like a great way to lose your drat keys.

Why not just carry around a baseball bat engraved with your name, address, phone and social security numbers.

Comptroll The Forums has a new favorite as of 23:18 on Aug 22, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The bit about his roommate nearly getting assaulted and going to Muay Thai lessons doesn't seem particularly unrealistic but literally everything about the poster does.

"I scared away the creeper, I convinced her to call the cops who viewed my footage of the incident, then I got her free kockboxing lessons. I do this sort of thing for females all the time :smugbert: "

The thing about the keys probably isn't true either, he just needed an excuse to retell and insert himself into a story that his roommate told him.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
According to that dude, the girl was already pretty good at cockboxing before the lessons. She’s probably unstoppable now.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

burial posted:

According to that dude, the girl was already pretty good at cockboxing before the lessons. She’s probably unstoppable now.

We'll never hear the story of when she uses it to beat his rear end because he thought he finally had enough punches on his nice guy card to seal the deal.

It's not just me, right? That story had a Nice Guy scent to it, mostly from the way he spoke of women.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Leavemywife posted:

We'll never hear the story of when she uses it to beat his rear end because he thought he finally had enough punches on his nice guy card to seal the deal.

It's not just me, right? That story had a Nice Guy scent to it, mostly from the way he spoke of women.

No, it’s definitely not just you. Almost anyone that goes around saying things like “yeah, all the local ladies rely on me for protection :smugbert:“ are generally assjacks.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Whatev posted:

When this year comes, they will not cease to come 

:hmmyes:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Tag yourself I’m the Muay Thai instructor who lets people in for free because they got assaulted once

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Chose the nickname papa when he coulda used “big daddy” smdh

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Punching somebody with your keys in your fist seems like a great way to lose your drat keys.

Also a fantastic way to fracture multiple bones in your hand.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Real Gs use a roll of quarters

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Zipperelli. posted:

Uwe Boll follows me on Twitter for some reason.

Well, that's my story. Thanks for listening.

I'm enjoying Uwe's second act as a chill but definitely weird dude that rescues animals, goofs off with his online fans, runs a critically-acclaimed restaurant, and can't let a day go by without mentioning his deep and sincere desire to beat Alex Jones into tartare.

Like, I think it was yesterday he retweeted a bunch of posts by sole virtue of their containing the word "beefaroni," and that's not the first time he's done it, either.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm enjoying Uwe's second act as a chill but definitely weird dude that rescues animals, goofs off with his online fans, runs a critically-acclaimed restaurant, and can't let a day go by without mentioning his deep and sincere desire to beat Alex Jones into tartare.

Like, I think it was yesterday he retweeted a bunch of posts by sole virtue of their containing the word "beefaroni," and that's not the first time he's done it, either.

It really enforces the theory that he just made movies to make money, not because he wanted to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Whatev posted:

Here's All Star translated to Japanese and back three times because I desired that

I'm late getting to this, but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdXjxlFM6Jo