Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Lolololol

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://my.mixtape.moe/agpruu.mp4

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That clever sonuva....

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I also run a Fake Taxi service in which I stop for people who are waving their arms and yelling "taxi," then I just drive them around making them listen to my favorite music while I run errands and messily eat drive-through cheeseburgers

then I waggle my eyebrows and say "I bet you never would have guessed this was a fake taxi, eh?" and in the end I deposit them exactly where I picked them up

people pay hundreds of dollars for this

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

I also run a Fake Taxi service in which I stop for people who are waving their arms and yelling "taxi," then I just drive them around making them listen to my favorite music while I run errands and messily eat drive-through cheeseburgers

then I waggle my eyebrows and say "I bet you never would have guessed this was a fake taxi, eh?" and in the end I deposit them exactly where I picked them up

When's the money shot?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

When's the money shot?

what do you think's in the burgers??

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Our network is all out of ideas so we'll give your show a chance, here is a big bag of money with a dollar sign on it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok that'll get you as far as Swindon and back.

*will not actually go to Swindon.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Karate Bastard posted:

*will not actually go to Swindon.

Thank god.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

EmmyOk posted:

Fake Taxi is about the sheer unbridled sexual ecstasy you can get from running a taxi service without being officially licensed. Danger is the greatest aphrodisiac.

No joke when my family moved to an entire different county, my dad, a taxi driver, had to fight for the right to do his own bloody job.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

what do you think's in the burgers??

Hey, I heard that!

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I run a fake taxi service,they think it's a taxi but it's actually me peddling a bike with a caframe over the top.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

I am going to watch this forever

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Taxis in Australia are yellow with decals and signs and the usual taxi poo poo. My housemate used to drive a regular yellow car which didn't have any of the decals or signs but there were several different occasions when a drunk guy climbed in while he was stopped at the lights and demanded to be taken places.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Seedge posted:

I feel this would work better with cannot on the shirt.

It took me a minute to figure out what you were suggesting. You're going for something like this, right?

quote:

There are two types of people in this world:

1) Those who can't extrapolate from incomplete data

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Nice backpack?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Sausage roll for camping.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

If it folds up light and compact enough, I'd love a tent camping burrito like that.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

ah, my fleshlight has arrived

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Collateral Damage posted:

If it folds up light and compact enough, I'd love a tent camping burrito like that.

just get a hammock and a light trailpad and sleeping bag... and always camp where there are trees

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Besesoth posted:

It took me a minute to figure out what you were suggesting. You're going for something like this, right?

Precisely.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Always camp sogging wet where there are trees!

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Karate Bastard posted:

Always camp sogging wet where there are trees!

Rain flies are also lightweight and pack small!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Right, have this nws picture of a *uck!

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

Missed the obvious D*ck joke

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Sweet coffin for the backpacker that has everything!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I just wanted to make sure everyone looks at all of these, because they are WONDERFUL. The pictures themselves are amazing, but the descriptions? Sublime.

"A scottish straight cat is polygamist."

There are a series of cat mugshots, each arrested for different crimes which run the gamut from theft to murder to breaking various bottles of alcohol (gin, whiskey, tequila, etc.).

"That is a picture of the tale Puss in Boots.The youngest son of the miller is writing his wishes. His cat is going to execute all of them."

Is the cat going to execute the miller's son's wishes...or the miller and his sons? The answer might surprise you.

"Corn on the background of the sea."

While the majority of the pictures are of either that one cat or of that man being tortured -- sometimes by the cat, sometimes by his wife, sometimes by his own psyche -- there are also some like...whatever this is.

"The cat looks like a member of parliament. His face was smeared with sour cream. But we need to live within one's income."

This is my favorite because I have no idea what it means.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Vato posted:

"The cat looks like a member of parliament. His face was smeared with sour cream. But we need to live within one's income."

This is my favorite because I have no idea what it means.

The cat is wearing a traditional Ukrainian vyshivanka, and home-made sour cream is a staple Ukrainian food. Stereotypically it's stored in ceramic jars, and the cat's muzzle has smears on it from the rim of such jar, implying the cat was stealing the sour cream. Just like Ukrainian politicians steal from regular Ukrainians.

The picture above evokes the blue and yellow Ukrainian flag.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 22:16 on Aug 22, 2018

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Master class on stock photo analysis

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

mysterious frankie posted:

"Soup-like homogenate" is such a horror packed term in the presented scenario.

Especially considering it's just a high-protein smoothie.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phlegmish posted:

Master class on stock photo analysis

Or a true master of Balderdash.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lobok posted:

Or a true master of Balderdash.

It's all true. All of it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Mr Havafap posted:

Especially considering it's just a high-protein smoothie.

are we still talking about Fake Taxi

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Paladinus posted:

The cat is wearing a traditional Ukrainian vyshivanka, and home-made sour cream is a staple Ukrainian food. Stereotypically it's stored in ceramic jars, and the cat's muzzle has smears on it from the rim of such jar, implying the cat was stealing the sour cream. Just like Ukrainian politicians steal from regular Ukrainians.

The picture above evokes the blue and yellow Ukrainian flag.

I'm just going to believe this without looking any of it up.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Vapor Moon posted:

I'm just going to believe this without looking any of it up.

There's an alternative????

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bogus Adventure posted:

You ask me how I am, Doctor? I have seen horrors you cannot even imagine, having been untimely ripped from the soft, dark warmth that had been my home. You have plunged me into this freezing hellscape of light and noise, and ask me how I am? Doctor, I do not even have the words to describe my current state of being, but I will tell you this. I shall avenge myself upon you, and you will rue the day when I come for you.

You've invented Stewie Griffin, congrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/1032273907246608385