Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

I think the investigation is getting to him. Hopefully he has a stroke/heart attack soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think the investigation is getting to him. Hopefully he has a stroke/heart attack soon

Probably our best bet.

In a just world he, some of his family and some of the GOP leadership would hang.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Hot Karl Marx posted:

We aren't that lucky. Though it still bothers me his body actually functions, I mean, how.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

That Works posted:

Probably our best bet.

In a just world he, some of his family and some of the GOP leadership would hang.

I really think the Dems need to start using the phrase "constitutional crisis" to talk about how you deal with someone getting to high political office via fraud of various types. Then when Trump's finally gone and Reps try to act like all the poo poo he managed to get implemented is just as valid as any other president they can laugh in their faces and have already primed their voters to be on board when the Dems play procedural hardball like the Reps normally do.

They won't because a bunch of the Dems are also going to try to pretend Trump never happened as well, but meh.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hexyflexy posted:

We aren't that lucky. Though it still bothers me his body actually functions, I mean, how.

He probably does have pretty good genetics which offset the abuse and neglect. Like that grandpa every smoker refers to who smoked two packs a day before dying in a car accident at age 95.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Hopefully not. Honestly, I think we as a country need to make sure everything possible sticks to him just to show that our system isn't fundamentally broken/show the rest of the world it was a momentary lapse of judgment. If he dies before the investigations can see their way through it will never have closure, there will always be holdouts that whatever evidence is presented after the fact was faked, etc.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
just FYI a good conversation starter with Hispanic girls is to ask "Disculpe, mi Español muy mal, ¿Como se dice 'Trump esto puto'?"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

This might be my favorite Big Data Infographic ever

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That Works posted:

Probably our best bet.

In a just world, none of this was possible because Gerald Ford was torn limb from limb by an angry mob in 1974

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Nephzinho posted:

Hopefully not. Honestly, I think we as a country need to make sure everything possible sticks to him just to show that our system isn't fundamentally broken/show the rest of the world it was a momentary lapse of judgment. If he dies before the investigations can see their way through it will never have closure, there will always be holdouts that whatever evidence is presented after the fact was faked, etc.

Definitely want to avoid martyr status of him dropping dead before these chickens come home to roost, but I can get behind a massive stroke that leaves him half paralyzed, drooling and incapable of speech. I think he's an odious enough poo poo head that people would still be OK with throwing the book at a demented, stroked-out rear end in a top hat narcissist for what he's done. I'd also love to see the chaos caused by an absolutely cut-and-dry incapable of performing his duties Trump getting 25th'd by Republicans. The CHUD base would still see it as betrayal no matter how bad he got.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Surely the best outcome is one where Pence doesn't wind up in the oval Office though.

Unfortunately, I don't think Donald being caught killing and eating white children in the East wing would accomplish that, so it's down to the 2020 election?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The best outcome is a 2020 change yeah, because a lot of the damage in general is being done by the overall administration with a few exceptions.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Don Dongington posted:

Surely the best outcome is one where Pence doesn't wind up in the oval Office though.

Unfortunately, I don't think Donald being caught killing and eating white children in the East wing would accomplish that, so it's down to the 2020 election?

Yup. Pretty much.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

just FYI a good conversation starter with Hispanic girls is to ask "Disculpe, mi Español muy mal, ¿Como se dice 'Trump esto puto'?"

Since the phrase came about in reference to Hillary, it'd be "Trump aquella puta."

:goonsay:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Call him, “ un mal anaranjado pitufo”

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Vasudus posted:

The best outcome is a 2020 change yeah, because a lot of the damage in general is being done by the overall administration with a few exceptions.

Thing is, could a less insane establishment Republican administration do more damage? There's a strong argument for not impeaching Trump because if pence dumps all the inexperienced morons out in exchange for career neoliberals, they might actually achieve more.

He should die in jail though. Can he be charged after the fact?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

mlmp08 posted:

The flag Minnesota (?) won’t give back.
COME AND TAKE IT

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Sorry, “El puto pitufo anaranjado.”

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"I speak English you idiots."

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1032422597919748096

What's this? :lol:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

82% casualty rate on 2nd day of Gettysburg, no way in gently caress are we giving that flag back.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Silver fox twink trump that knows how to shut the gently caress up and say the quiet part quiet should be the scariest thing haunting all of our nightmares imo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
A goof gets what he deserves, rest in piss bitch

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1032232193358225410

quote:

Mr. Nunez was charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child

they have super crimes?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

and yet again we look at the chomo mug shot and just nod quietly

like, there's definitely a profile

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Yo ebb

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/monkees-michael-nesmith-vaporwave-714253/

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
What kind of electoral effect would the House voting for impeachment, but the Senate failing to convict, have on the 2020 election? Surely it would at least chill turnout somewhat, right?

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Deathy McDeath posted:

What kind of electoral effect would the House voting for impeachment, but the Senate failing to convict, have on the 2020 election? Surely it would at least chill turnout somewhat, right?

Probably drive turnout for both.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032430124686344192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

In a sane universe it would be the safest possible thing to do as they put the softest of softballs on the little-league teeball stand for him over and over.

In our current hellfucker timeline, it's a fair chance he confesses to another felony live on national television.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Best case I can imagine is taking control in November, making sure nothing gets done in the next 2 years, Pence never takes office, investigations end with the season ending gif of perp walks sometime in 202x.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

In a sane universe it would be the safest possible thing to do as they put the softest of softballs on the little-league teeball stand for him over and over.

In our current hellfucker timeline, it's a fair chance he confesses to another felony live on national television.
Donnie: I raped an entire maternity ward here is the video!

Paul Ryan: Not seeing a problem here Anderson.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
DO IT YOU TINY-DICK LITTLE-HANDED PUSSY

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1032442292915851265

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

When he started talking about going down the rabbit hole I was expecting one of the 5 videos to be that morning coffee mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxWrC7FTQs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Vaporwave/future funk/ etc are just hella fun to listen to. It's like ear candy. It doesn't shock me at all that he's into it

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lmao who the gently caress is donating to this piece of poo poo?

The loving retarded Kim Jong Un lookin motherfucker who's been running NASCAR into the ground for a decade and caught a DUI last week.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Aug 23, 2018

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yeah do it, obama wouldn't have the balls

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
lol the national enquirer flipped on Cohen/Trump

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1032450312718745601

lol this is some serious loving parental guilt

https://twitter.com/arappeport/status/1032448845987360768

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Tengo una fiesta en mis pantalones

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:stare: drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Okay okay that has to be it there cannot possibly be a more 2018 previously unspoken phrase in the english language than "The National Enquirer has also turned State's Evidence"

there will be

• Locked thread