Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:stare:

Ok I’m starting to get behind the tertiary syphilis narrative.

When he transitions to full blown word salad, then I'll be convinced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

BigDave posted:

Remember, we're dealing with a genius here. Not only a genius, but a very stable genius at that!

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

A goof gets what he deserves, rest in piss bitch

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1032232193358225410

they have super crimes?

He was on shrooms

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BigDave posted:

quote:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Arc Light posted:

From a couple pages back, but...

The excuse explanation, as always, is the electoral college. When a voter in a GOP stronghold state is worth far, far more per electoral vote than a voter in, say, California, it's always going to be an uphill battle for the blue candidate.

I think the solution here is to make our largest cities states unto themselves, or at least senate seats.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Read the first three sentences and then the very last sentence. Then try to figure out how the transition happened. It’s like a game!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^I think it's ONE sentence.

boop the snoot posted:

I think he’s trying to scare people away from impeachment but he can’t buy his way out and that’s the only way he’s ever done it.

There's a very good chance he doesn't know what impeachment even means besides "not winning/great."

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

boop the snoot posted:

Read the first three sentences and then the very last sentence. Then try to figure out how the transition happened. It’s like a game!

I mean, it's not like it makes sense even if you read straight through.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

As Nero Danced posted:

You mean you can't declare bankruptcy to get out of being president?

Still waiting to see he pulls a moral bankruptcy like Nixon. What are the odds on him at some point saying, "I am not a crook."?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Steezo posted:

Still waiting to see he pulls a moral bankruptcy like Nixon. What are the odds on him at some point saying, "I am not a crook."?

THE BEST CROOKS

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Steezo posted:

He’s already repeatedly said that every time he tries to fight back, people yell OBSTRUCTION! so that’s basically the same thing.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

He’s already repeatedly said that every time he tries to fight back, people yell OBSTRUCTION! so that’s basically the same thing.

Well if you're in a dispute between a massive company and a small contractor who sues you, and you spend your time "fighting back" by burying them in paperwork and burning the evidence, yeah you are going to think that is how things work without worrying about Obstruction being a thing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1501175513?ie=UTF8&tag=thewaspos09-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=1501175513

Just a heads up that this is coming soon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:stare:

Ok I’m starting to get behind the tertiary syphilis narrative.

He never left his Vietnam but we're the one's climbing Jacob's Ladder

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Dunky Hunter said it's what he would call the DEEP STATE that levelled charges against him. Of course he would say that.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

If it hasn't happened already, a great performance piece would be dressing up like hobo Trump and just yelling his speeches at yourself verbatim in the middle of a city until the cops show up to take the crazy homeless man in.

Then occupy democrats shares the video on facebook or some other #resistance thing like that

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I never thought I'd see a president of the United States get on the "Stop snitching" bandwagon :shrug:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1032668381420417025?s=19

Trump and Pecker haven't spoken in eight months. Also, this guy too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Pecker.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1032668381420417025?s=19

Trump and Pecker haven't spoken in eight months. Also, this guy too.

Been thinking it over the last few days and I think this might be one of the most impactful strings to pull from this poo poo show. Republicans are to the point where a live boy/dead girl situation on national television and a signed confession tweet with Individual-1 would be excused a half second before it's turned into an attack on Hillary.

Start digging into this and the Trump organization though, and just watch the poo poo-winds begin a' blowin'.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Is this Sessions' resignation letter?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nah it's Sessions saying "You won't do poo poo, you baby back bitch"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How confident is Trump in Sessions? Fully or only Mostly?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Sessions has a spine? That's news.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

And now we know why Cohen didn’t get a deal.

Edit:

Just when you think they can’t be more awful...

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1032338547318157313?s=21

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 23, 2018

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Good thing the VRA was rules obsolete and racism cured!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Hey, y'all, remember this dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9IGyidtfGI

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Eat all the penises, if I'm bawling my eyes out over my first couple of beers after getting back from the hospital, y'all deserve to do so too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBFR2EE8hM

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Obama is just the democratic trump imo

Edit: to clarify, I don't mean policy wise

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Remember when there was not just a modicum of decorum displayed by the commander in chief, but also a semblance of humanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ZucDSx19Q

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Remember when he kept selling arms to KSA as they bombed Yemen civilians?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Obama is just the democratic trump imo

Edit: to clarify, I don't mean policy wise

Please do elaborate on this motherfuckin spicy take

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Please do elaborate on this motherfuckin spicy take

Democrats look up at him the same way chuds do trump most of the time

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Remember when he kept selling arms to KSA as they bombed Yemen civilians?

But he occasionally made a disapproving face!

Edit: We're also providing targetting Intel, and I believe maintenance in KSA and mid-air refueling.

Crakkerjakk fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 23, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I mean on that point I guess. But only because things are so polarized now that Obama has basically entered democratic sainthood.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama has the benefit of being the breather sandwiched between arguably the two worst presidencies in the history of this nation. His legacy is solid.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I’d argue Franklin Pierce was worse than W, but yeah TRUMP is definitely winning at being the worst president

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah I mean we have some guys who were real winners before even getting in the White House.

"Dear Andrew,

Please stop killing people and come home from LA. The war ended six months ago.

Hugs and Kisses,
Congress"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Obama never had decorum lol

He wore a TAN loving SUIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

EBB posted:

Obama has the benefit of being the breather sandwiched between arguably the two worst presidencies in the history of this nation. His legacy is solid.

James Buchanan disagrees.

• Locked thread