Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Iron Crowned posted:

They don't have one for Orks

Wouldn't that just be a bloody axe and some teef?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Don't worry, Chimeras are amphibious and can cross water

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

do you think he ate his ear wax

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
What did you think the tiles were flocked with?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

When you rly want to play Kill Team but Agnes is like 'Harold it's a beautiful day outside'

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

I’ve heard about going off the deep end with 40k but this is ridiculous.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Quick someone go to Kickstarter with the idea of a naval battle miniature game that's actually played in a pool.

You don't have to actually make the product just fleece the nerds for millions

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

PierreTheMime posted:

I’ve heard about going off the deep end with 40k but this is ridiculous.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

talk about thinning your paints AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

gender illusionist posted:

that skull head slug legs multi melta chaos space marine is one of my all time favs

That's a Flamer body - he's a Tzeentch Renegade.

I've got the GI Joe case too (somewhere), loaded with Joes. I think I have a limited Cobra Commander that is worth quite a bit.
I remember these old Grenadier boxes - I had the Bone Giant, an Undead Mammoth with Howdah, Skeletal Dragon, Skeletons, and maybe the Lizardman set? They were so cool at the time.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Stomping suit.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

It's both brilliantly done and really bad all at once.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

I see what he did there.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down
it's been a while, let's take a look at some small independent manufacturers!

Yep, that Tecton agent sure is an assets

What about prolific makers of alternative 40K models Wargameexclusive?

This T'au sure does work for the greater goods! but what about their birdlike allies the Kroot?

oh

let's check on the necrons then, surely these ancient horrific living metal skeletons are just that?

some orbs of resurrection here! i though you could only bring one?

We're not going to dive into their ranges for Mechanicum, Sisters of battle and Inquisition, but i will note they've made CONVERSION kits for their sisters of battle where they're actually wearing armor.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Frobbe posted:

We're not going to dive into their ranges for Mechanicum, Sisters of battle and Inquisition, but i will note they've made CONVERSION kits for their sisters of battle where they're actually wearing armor.

I didn't believe you so I checked it out, and at first I like the changes they made to the sisters armor. Made it bulkier and actually look like armor a future space warrior would use.

Then I got to the sisters repentia.... and the Saint Celeste model. You could kill an ork with those nipples.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Zil posted:

You could kill an ork with those nipples.

New thread title for the 40k thread imo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
More like 40DD am I rite haha? Is this thing on?

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Zil posted:

I didn't believe you so I checked it out, and at first I like the changes they made to the sisters armor. Made it bulkier and actually look like armor a future space warrior would use.

Then I got to the sisters repentia.... and the Saint Celeste model. You could kill an ork with those nipples.

yeah... about those sisters. that's not armor. that's an open bra cup. they're not armored from the bosom up! that's why they've released that conversion kit. which primarily makes it so they're actually wearing armor and not a fancy armored wonderbra

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Choo choo!

http://hordesofthethings.blogspot.com/2018/08/really-useful-engine.html?m=1

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Absolute unit

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thomas the Battlewagon

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

da mf sharez0ne

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Please, please tell me this marvelously painted thing is not photoshopped and actually exists.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

Ugleb posted:

Please, please tell me this marvelously painted thing is not photoshopped and actually exists.

The head piece on this model doesn't need to be glued, so it probably did exist for at least long enough for this funny picture to be taken!

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

Frobbe posted:

The head piece on this model doesn't need to be glued, so it probably did exist for at least long enough for this funny picture to be taken!

Much like SRM's glorious avatar.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frobbe posted:

it's been a while, let's take a look at some small independent manufacturers!

Yep, that Tecton agent sure is an assets

What about prolific makers of alternative 40K models Wargameexclusive?

This T'au sure does work for the greater goods! but what about their birdlike allies the Kroot?

oh

let's check on the necrons then, surely these ancient horrific living metal skeletons are just that?

some orbs of resurrection here! i though you could only bring one?

Friendly reminder that people in the 40k thread have defended/purchased/showed off their titty aliens

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Hustlin Floh posted:

Friendly reminder that people in the 40k thread have defended/purchased/showed off their titty aliens
:rip: Neurolimal

Posted about titty necrons and died.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hustlin Floh posted:

I would imagine that alien titties would be much less, mammalian and probably not considered to be erotic.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Iron Crowned posted:

I would imagine that alien titties would be much less, mammalian and probably not considered to be erotic.

Umm excuse me, no. The female version of every sapient creature in the universe has curvy hips and huge bazongas that I can jerk off to. Doesn't matter if they evolved from lizards, insects, or fist, they got massive honkers. This is a scientific fact.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

pretend I posted that Oglaf strip on the subject

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
E: lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Umm excuse me, no. The female version of every sapient creature in the universe has curvy hips and huge bazongas that I can jerk off to. Doesn't matter if they evolved from lizards, insects, or fist, they got massive honkers. This is a scientific fact.

:nws:https://www.oglaf.com/dimorphism/:nws:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
The weird thing was that, IIRC, he claimed to be an gay and disinterested in bazongas?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

my interest in tity is purely academic, I assure you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Schadenboner posted:

The weird thing was that, IIRC, he claimed to be an gay and disinterested in bazongas?

:lol: gay men love boobs too, they've told me

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: gay men love boobs too, they've told me

I dunno, I thought he claimed to be disinterested in them because of that?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Schadenboner posted:

I dunno, I thought he claimed to be disinterested in them because of that?

He was a liar, RE: titties

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

He was a liar, RE: titties

He was a liar about everything tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Frobbe posted:

oh

You know, besides the boobs/wet t-shirt, I kinda like that model.

Gas-mask Kroot would be welcome in a Tau army.

I'd be embarrassed to use it as-is, but with an armored torso I'd put it on the table.