Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

PM Sipilä uses the term "green-leftie" while criticizing the opposition, "green-lefties" lose their cool. The term has been used by the "immigration critical" circles, but is it really a hateful term? It's more of a descriptive term in my eyes.

also because it's such a blatant lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

El Perkele posted:

also because it's such a blatant lie

Vihervasemmisto wants free healthcare for flying squirrels.

The opposite is, what? Punaoikeisto? Ilmasta kalijjoo ja sivarit vankilaan?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Ilmasta kalijjoo

I'm loving sold!!

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/HommaFI/status/1032209019627335680

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Just cruising with the boys

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Näin se maabrändi kehittyy!
https://www.mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/...0556#gs.q_KYLFo

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
What Almost Being Attacked at a Neo-Nazi Rally Taught Me About Finland: if you're brown and stick a camera in their face, they... tell you to GO AWAY?!

:gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Praise be, Ligur has returned from his exile

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Furthermore I'd say that that blog post was made for his domestic audience, not Finns, and also that it's kind of hosed up to be threatened by violent psychos marching with their violent psycho friends in the middle of Turku and that I'd like to see said psychos suppressed and imprisoned whenever possible.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
:agreed:

Assuming you're talking about the violent psychos who actually did attack two journalists that day.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Hmmm

:thunk:

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
liber-vasemmisto
ligur-oikeisto

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Kohta voimme viettää Ligurin vuosipäivää
Hogge Wildki vapautuu kohta

uncop
Oct 23, 2010
So the political center in Finland is defined as whatever the Center party believes in at the time?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
So who were the other violent psychos attacking journalists in Turku?

Herman Merman fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Aug 23, 2018

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
Probably professors at Helsinki University or something like that.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What is it with nazi apologists and being so low-effort about their trolling?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Cerebral Bore posted:

What is it with nazi apologists and being so low-effort about their trolling?

Corresponds with their IQ.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
The situation with the egyptian may or may not have been a provocation, but frankly, it resolved pretty much as well as anybody could have expected. The strange pro-Israel march might have been provocative, too, but nothing happened, nobody harassed them as far as I could tell. On the other hand, it takes special kind of talent to look oneself look worse than actual Nazis at an actual Nazi event.

It doesn't have to be either-or, that either you're an "apologist" for a) a group of crazed, violent political extremists who given a chance would overthrow democracy and put millions of innocent people in death camps, or b) PVL.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

pigdog posted:

What Almost Being Attacked at a Neo-Nazi Rally Taught Me About Finland: if you're brown and stick a camera in their face, they... tell you to GO AWAY?!

:gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

I was kind of wondering why an Egyptian guy would have to come to Finland for a piece about violent protesters, but that's kind of the point he's making

it's pretty funny watching you and anyone else freak out over the guy basically saying "yep, your system works"

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
TF youth division: feeding soy to our young masculine males in military service as part of a mandatory vegetarian diet makes them effeminate soyboys

Actual researcher: no it loving doesn't

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Huh huh!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Phytoestrogen makes you a woman because of the word estrogen.

Now excuse me as I get underwear-drunk this friday on Xylitol-Jenkki, xylitol being a sugar alcohol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I like how Niinistö(the blue one) decided to bitch about lentil soup when that's like the most nutritious and filling vegetarian food possible. Also plenty of protein in it so our muscular macho varusmiehet can continue to re-enact Tom of Finland drawings or whatever it is that happens in the persu dream version of intti.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

bloom posted:

I like how Niinistö(the blue one) decided to bitch about lentil soup when that's like the most nutritious and filling vegetarian food possible. Also plenty of protein in it so our muscular macho varusmiehet can continue to re-enact Tom of Finland drawings or whatever it is that happens in the persu dream version of intti.

Gotta get those political points home, the mouthbreathers are all aboard demanding intti to have an entire pig per day per person. The S-Market/Siniset poll numbers are going to temporarily reach 1%.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Noted organization consisting entirely of muscle dudes, SA-int.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
It's extraordinary that veggie diet seems like a hot button discussion. But I guess when eating is such a basic human activity, everyone has an opinion on it. When you add politics to the mix, they turn any soup into a soggy mess, like this video demonstrated years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i4EVfLtIu8

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

I really should try and become a politician. It's pretty obvious any retard can do it so why am I trying to do actual work like some kinda idiot?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

I really should try and become a politician. It's pretty obvious any retard can do it so why am I trying to do actual work like some kinda idiot?

Do you have a basic sense of decency and/or shame? If yes, that might be a bit of an obstacle if you're aiming for the grifting gravy train.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

bloom posted:

yeah 100 g of dried lentils has like 25 g of protein and lots of non-sugar carbs, and fiber for satisfying sissi shits

can't expect Niinistö to actually understand anything before speaking though lol

bloom posted:

and hang out with politicians all day? a barbed wire enema sounds more appealing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

brakeless posted:

and hang out with politicians all day? a barbed wire enema sounds more appealing

Never heard one.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Linssit on vihervasemmiston kommunisti-ruokaa!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Tosi mies syö vain lihaa.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Probably obvious to everyone here, but let's remember that during The War the soldiers at the front subsisted on oatmeal and potatoes with no meat in sight

Love me some idpol.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Dying of colorectal cancer to own the libs

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
During field exercises a plant heavy diet could be be annoying. With heavy roughage intake you have to pretty much "lay cable" every day and the consistency is on the looser side. lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I don't particularly miss the nötköttiyllätys we usually had in the forest made by varusspadet. Monday was spam with macaroni, tuesday was spam with potato, wednesday... If things haven't changed then one day without spam doesn't sound bad. Of course when you give the field kitchen to 18 y.o. B-men...

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Perjantain tähdesoppa oli parasta hernekeiton jälkeen ja I'll fight you

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
C:n paperit oli parasta I won't fight you.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Kehveli posted:

C:n paperit oli parasta I won't fight you.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rotacixe posted:

During field exercises a plant heavy diet could be be annoying. With heavy roughage intake you have to pretty much "lay cable" every day and the consistency is on the looser side. lol

Ah yes, roughage, the substance notorious for causing loose shits and not the exact opposite.