Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
excuse me but 'rabbit' does not rhyme with 'talk', don't think you can pull one over on me that easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
What a berk.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A right ol back and front

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh god potato shakes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have a hard time believing that's real, but I think the fact you can barely see a block in North Hollywood in a publicity photo in 1960 gives it just the right air of authenticity

Which makes the sentiment of "wow, what a country! Where they let you sell food!" fairly :stonk:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Wish Andy Rooney had a restaurant, it would have the best yelp reviews.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

'Potato families' is what gets me

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Clitch posted:

Am I an alarmist baby or is that a tasty way to get cancer?

I have to ask. What in this image do you think causes cancer?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"Come in by yourself and we'll talk about me!", "Free handshake for seniors and veterans" and "Live drumming Sunday nights" is what tips it over the edge. Everything else is just about plausible.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Is the tax advice also nude? Or psychic?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh god potato shakes

Potato shakes sound less like a food item and more like an affliction. Or an illness.

"Oh, God, here come the potato shakes again! Ethel, get my pills!"

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh god potato shakes

Try 'em!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've been looking for a new accountant, and I feel like this person is trustworthy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There used to be a laundry-cum-accountant business on the other side of the river but I don't know if it exists anymore.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Potato shakes sound less like a food item and more like an affliction. Or an illness.

"That's Henry's seizin' chair so he don't hurt himself when he gets the potato shakes."

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jerry Cotton posted:

There used to be a laundry-cum-accountant business on the other side of the river but I don't know if it exists anymore.

There's a real estate/property management company in Boston that also owns a laundromat, where keys can be picked up after hours.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Bertrand Hustle, what's your avatar from? Even when you don't post a funny picture, your av/text amuses me.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"Come in by yourself and we'll talk about me!", "Free handshake for seniors and veterans" and "Live drumming Sunday nights" is what tips it over the edge. Everything else is just about plausible.

"No tipping, ever."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean, apparently it's from a book? And this is only the tip of the Mickey Rooney iceberg

https://thelifeandtimesofhollywood....y-18000-at-his/

quote:

Mickey’s two-ball- a – golf -a -chair indoor golf

Rooney’s Lovely Lady Cosmetics includes Trapeze, Taming the Shrew and Twelfth Night perfume

Complete, a men’s aerosol spray on hair

The Elim pharmaceutical line which included a stomach laxative called Elim-A- Ache; and of course, a foot powder called Elim-An- Itch.

Rip-offs- disposable undergarments for men and women

Tip-Offs- a disposable bra (Fruit of the Loom turned this down in 2 minutes)

Puppy Pop- a bubbly drink for dogs.

Mickey Melon- a watermelon flavored drink made by Canfield Beverage

A chain of 52 Mickey’s Weenie World that featured round hot dogs also featuring relish called McLish, Mickey’s Pancho Weenie and the best selling Eric-Von-Weenie

Mickey’s Yankee Doodle (mac-n-cheese) sold at Weenie World

Mickey’s Thirs-T an ice tea drink sold on the east coast

Mickey Rooney’s Acting Schools

Mickey Rooney’s Potato Fantasy Family Restaurant

Mickey Rooney’s Star Bar B Cue

Mickey’s Coins – the Faces of Famous Celebrities on collector coins. Actually a good idea, but he forgot to get permission from those performers. Lawsuits followed.

All of a sudden his portrayal in that "Radioactive Man" episode makes sense

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 14:50 on Aug 24, 2018

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh god potato shakes

So cold mash in a pint?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

:hmmyes:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Is a potato shake like a smoothie but with potato rather than banana as the thickening agent? Because I'd try that.

I don't really care for banana but bananas are in almost every loving smoothie by default.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Data Graham posted:

I mean, apparently it's from a book? And this is only the tip of the Mickey Rooney iceberg

https://thelifeandtimesofhollywood....y-18000-at-his/

All of a sudden his portrayal in that "Radioactive Man" episode makes sense

quote:

Rooney was at the height of his career in 1940. He was one of the biggest box-office draws from 1939 to 1941,

Spanning two decades!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hyperlynx posted:

I have to ask. What in this image do you think causes cancer?

Seared meat is a carcinogen, no?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Reads to me like symptoms of either potato withdrawal or potato-induced traumatic stress. O, ¿por qué no los dos?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Except perhaps the labially-shaped main dish.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's called money laundering and it is a crime

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

She has droopy tits, but her readings have been spot on and she helped me save money on taxes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MizPiz posted:

She has droopy tits, but her readings have been spot on and she helped me save money on taxes.

Mournful tits.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

MizPiz posted:

Look, it's just how her powers work, okay? She doesn't get any otherworldly signal with her shirt on.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's called money laundering and it is a crime

More like money landerig, which lies somewhere between criminal and lawful.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm sorry.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Jerry Cotton posted:

More like money landerig, which lies somewhere between criminal and lawful.

Wow, sounds really chaotic.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/cosmikstring/status/1032484254796529667

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Does he call his truck St. George?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJJ2LBI604

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They come for the reading, they stay for the 3rd nipple.